USADA Try To Get Off On a Technicality

USADA Try To Get Off On a Technicality

Posted in the Floyd Landis Forum

Ali

UK

#1 Apr 30, 2007
Following on from refusing access to Floyd's representatives at LNDD, it appears that USADA have componded their errors by deleting key electronic files and destroying the integrity of remaining ones.

This level of bungling goes beyond that which could be attributed to simple incompetence. The only possible explanation is that USADA are breaking up their own case so that USADA can get off on a technicality. The stakes are simply too high to risk losing this case. The anti-doping establishment 'house of cards' will simply blow away, taking their precious careers with it. Of course, they now have to perform their sabotage in full view of the worlds media. I suppose being made to look utterly incompetent in front of the world is a small price to pay when the alternative is the loss of your career and possible legal action.

Roll on May 14th

“I Love Life, People & Animals”

Since: Feb 07

El Paso, Texas

#2 Apr 30, 2007
Well done Ali. Cheers Mate

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Floyd Landis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Not Even Lance Deserves This (Dec '13) Jan '17 Phoenix 43
News Greg Lemond demands 'corrupt' cycling czars resign (Oct '12) Aug '16 Bikers 7
News Lance Armstrong's doping drugs (Jan '13) Jan '16 Fart news 189
News Can Armstrong ever be forgiven? (Sep '14) Oct '14 stefanbed53 5
News Opinion: Should we just stop asking about doping? (Jul '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 31
News Lance Armstrong doping documentary contrasts be... (Oct '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 4
Trick or Treat! (Oct '13) Nov '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 5
More from around the web