#1: Really? This sounds like you are just babbling on this one. You can find names splattered all over the internet, even ESPN. You can also find bits of pieces of tons of evidence leaked out on various publications, from teammates to the number of Armstrong blood samples submitted that they have tested, etc.. etc… Of course the evidence is not disclosed to public at this point, but there is more than enough written on it to give even a sympathizer like you some degree of foreshadowing.<quoted text>
1. Only the news nedia has reported that during the federal investigation they interviewed some of the team mates of Lance Armstrong. This also took place with the USADA. Yet, "NO ONE" has has named names and no one has stated what if anything that those riders may have or have not stated during those interviews.
2. Now this is the very first time that someone states that French riders were also interviewed. Could you please provide your source of information here for all of us!
3. So, far the USADA has banned one doctor and one team member for life from Lance Armstrong's cycling team. USADA has not reported what, if anything that either of those two gentlemen have prived them as information.
4. Sorry to bust your bubble here, but that is not a legal admission of guilt. Granted that it doesn't sit well with most of us as we would have preferred to see Lance Amrtsrong continue his fight with the USADA and even have had that fight in the public forum.
5. Allow me to state publically here that I have doubts about you knoping anyone who may have raced in the TDF and I certainly don't buy that anyone told you that they all believe that Lance Armstrong doped as the members of the peleton have not and are not talking to anyone about this case.
If you took the time to research and read the various cycling web sites along with the various cycling forums, you would ahve already know that no one is talking.
Right now the Main topic in cycling is about Bijan Riis being questioned about his role in doping as a cycling team mangers and owned since Tyler Hamilton referenced him in his tell-all book.
#2: In the now infamous incident in 2001, former Armstrong teammate Jonathan Vaughters, who later quit and joined a FRENCH team, was denied a cortisone shot because of anti-doping regulations during the TdF final week. His right eye was completely swollen shut. At the starting line Armstrong said to Vaughters: Poor Jonathan and his stupid little French team," he spat. "What the f$#% are you like? If you had stayed with me, this would have been taken care of but now you are not going to finish the Tour de France because of a wasp sting." He was of course referring to the cortisone shot that his team refused to give him…because the French team and their sponsors actually obeyed the rules.– No cite needed, this has been well documented and plastered all over reputable sources.
#3: If only he public could actually know the real story behind Operation Puerto. And before I forget, one stat you conveniently have not brought up is that “Since Tommy Sampson’s death in 1967, 86% of Tour de France winners have been tarnished or implicated by doping.”–The Guardian, last week.