Tour De France 1st Stage Under Way

Tour De France 1st Stage Under Way

There are 5 comments on the WFMZ story from Jul 4, 2010, titled Tour De France 1st Stage Under Way. In it, WFMZ reports that:

Switzerland's Fabian Cancellara is wearing the leader's yellow jersey as Tour de France riders set off for the first stage through Belgian and Dutch lowlands.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

JOE AVERAGE

Allentown, PA

#1 Jul 4, 2010
ANOTHER DUMB SPORT. BRING ON THE MANLY MEM NOT MEN IN TITES
Visual

United States

#2 Jul 4, 2010
JOE AVERAGE wrote:
ANOTHER DUMB SPORT. BRING ON THE MANLY MEM NOT MEN IN TITES
Somehow, I'm picturing you as a fat slob, with a Yuengling in your hand, watching NASCAR & WWF. Probably couldn't pedal your way to the corner for another 6 pack.
Jason

United States

#3 Jul 5, 2010
Haha, Joe. You wish you had the skill of these amazing athletes. Try, just try to ride 4-6 hours a day for three weeks straight. Then tell me who the manly men are.

Even with two balls you'll never do what Lance can do with one. Vive Juan Pelota!
MarcoPolo

Palatka, FL

#4 Jul 5, 2010
Yup,sit on the couch and watch "JOE AVERAGE"....unfortunately you are the average American
Jeremy

Van Nuys, CA

#5 Jul 5, 2010
By "manly men" do you mean NFL, which has men in PADS instead of lycra?

Well...pads are used for menstruation.

BURN!
J.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fabian Cancellara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cyclist apologises after podium pinch (Apr '13) May '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 2
News Sagan incident raises questions over podium girls (Apr '13) May '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 2
How to choose a good Cycling clothing (Aug '11) Aug '11 baby000 1
News Don`t hurt your own cause (Jun '11) Jul '11 jeffry helms 3
News Vansummeren wins Paris-Roubaix race (Apr '11) Apr '11 Meersie 1
News Cancellara joins the Schlecks (Nov '10) Nov '10 ZENmud 1
News Armstrong loses time in bumpy 3rd stage of Tour (Jul '10) Jul '10 jrbike 4
More from around the web