Former Giro winner Danilo Di Luca pro...

Former Giro winner Danilo Di Luca provisionally banned after positive tests for CERA

There are 1 comment on the Hampton Roads, Virginia, news, sports, weather, real estate, jobs and cars from the Daily Press -- dailypress.com story from Jul 22, 2009, titled Former Giro winner Danilo Di Luca provisionally banned after positive tests for CERA. In it, Hampton Roads, Virginia, news, sports, weather, real estate, jobs and cars from the Daily Press -- dailypress.com reports that:

In this Wednesday, May 13, 2009 file photo, Italy's Danilo Di Luca wears the pink jersey of the overall leader after completing the fifth stage of the Giro d'Italia, Tour of Italy cycling race, from San Martino di Castrozza to Alpe di Siusi, in northern Italy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads, Virginia, news, sports, weather, real estate, jobs and cars from the Daily Press -- dailypress.com.

realt

Ireland

#1 Jul 24, 2009
I hope he didn't take it but i suppose you have to be realistic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davide Rebellin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alberto Contador claims a fine solo victory and... (Dec '09) Dec '09 mark temple 1
News Michele Bartoli Wants To Race Again (Feb '09) Feb '09 Samoht 2
News Brief results, full report & photos (Sep '08) Sep '08 morg 1
News Ukraine's Popovych wins fifth stage of Paris-Ni... (Apr '07) Apr '07 antero barros 1
News Spanish cyclist Contador wins Paris-Nice (Mar '07) Mar '07 My Opinion_El Pas... 3
News Contador pulls off sensational Paris-Nice victory (Mar '07) Mar '07 Danilo 1
News First Edition Cycling News (Oct '06) Oct '06 Wayne 16
More from around the web