Former Giro winner Danilo Di Luca provisionally banned after positive tests for CERA

Jul 22, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Hampton Roads, Virginia, news, sports, weather, real estate, jobs and cars from the Daily Press -- dailypress.com

In this Wednesday, May 13, 2009 file photo, Italy's Danilo Di Luca wears the pink jersey of the overall leader after completing the fifth stage of the Giro d'Italia, Tour of Italy cycling race, from San Martino di Castrozza to Alpe di Siusi, in northern Italy.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Jul 24, 2009
realt

Dublin, Ireland

#1 Jul 24, 2009
I hope he didn't take it but i suppose you have to be realistic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davide Rebellin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alberto Contador claims a fine solo victory and... (Dec '09) Dec '09 mark temple 1
Michele Bartoli Wants To Race Again (Feb '09) Feb '09 Samoht 2
Brief results, full report & photos (Sep '08) Sep '08 morg 1
Ukraine's Popovych wins fifth stage of Paris-Ni... (Apr '07) Apr '07 antero barros 1
Spanish cyclist Contador wins Paris-Nice (Mar '07) Mar '07 My Opinion_El Pas... 3
Contador pulls off sensational Paris-Nice victory (Mar '07) Mar '07 Danilo 1
First Edition Cycling News (Oct '06) Oct '06 Wayne 16
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Davide Rebellin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••