Astana struggling to hang on to Contador

Oct 23, 2009 Full story: Guardian Unlimited

Alberto Contador won this year's Tour de France but wants to leave the Astana team.

Full Story

Since: Oct 09

Yorba Linda, CA

#1 Oct 23, 2009
i heard that he is forming team 'uno pistolero'.

one leader, one shot, one idiot

“crystelZENmud”

Since: Jan 07

Reality City

#2 Nov 1, 2009
I read his grandmother's comment, after the Tour, in re: Armstrong...

which, roughly translated, was: "you see what my little one, with two balls, can do?" I bet she's a hoot with a bit of Rioja under her gullet...

who would want to play with Vino, anyway? He's going to be three times the ego of Lance-n-Alberto combined...

z)))
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas

El Paso, TX

#3 Nov 7, 2009
ZENmud wrote:
I read his grandmother's comment, after the Tour, in re: Armstrong...
which, roughly translated, was: "you see what my little one, with two balls, can do?" I bet she's a hoot with a bit of Rioja under her gullet...
who would want to play with Vino, anyway? He's going to be three times the ego of Lance-n-Alberto combined...
z)))
Hey ZENman, I thought that some Spanish company was going to custom fit Alberto with a new team. What happened?

“crystelZENmud”

Since: Jan 07

Reality City

#4 Nov 18, 2009
I'm not sure... maybe the company doesn't love Bert-C as much as they thought they did...

http://wadawatch.blogspot.com/2009/11/belated...

watch me! my first WADAwatch video...

ZENjd
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas

El Paso, TX

#5 Dec 1, 2009
Interesting and neat video. But, that was faster than I could read.
Like we've said many times here before, everyone involved needs to come together and work together in order to claen up sports in general.
Other wise it's just the same old "Soap Opera Circus" riding along its merry-go-round.
Cheers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Credit Agricole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Opinion: Should we just stop asking about doping? (Jul '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 31
Founders of FLAB Richard Bye, Richard Simpson, ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Lucky Jim 1
Tour convenes former riders for 100th edition (Jul '13) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 6
5 things to know about Tour de France (Jul '13) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 12
Cummings Set for Tour Debut (Jun '10) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 2
Bradley Wiggins: it's not all about the bike re... (Dec '10) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 5
Producing British Tour de France winner within ... (Jan '10) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 3

Credit Agricole People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE