Lance Armstrong jumps to third at Tour de France

Full story: Newsday 54
Lance Armstrong jumped from 10th to third place at the Tour de France on Monday, positioning himself for a shot at the yellow jersey after evading trouble on a windy ride along the Mediterranean. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Canard

New York, NY

#1 Jul 6, 2009
Allez, Lance!!!

Et vive les Etats-Unis!

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#2 Jul 8, 2009
how many times is he going to retire, then make a come back. this is what his 4th or 5th time already. give it a rest already. reminds me of that basketball player that did the same thing repeatedly.
Zero Comments

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jul 8, 2009
I guess the steroids are kicking in.

“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#4 Jul 8, 2009
who cares

“Trying is...”

Since: Feb 08

the first step towards failure

#8 Jul 9, 2009
DavidH64 wrote:
how many times is he going to retire, then make a come back. this is what his 4th or 5th time already. give it a rest already. reminds me of that basketball player that did the same thing repeatedly.
He's in 3rd, what if he wins again.

“Trying is...”

Since: Feb 08

the first step towards failure

#9 Jul 9, 2009
Zero Comments wrote:
I guess the steroids are kicking in.
Ahhhh, anything white zero, anything white...curious, what color are your walls? any white appliances? silly me, of course not.

How angry do you get when you see a Seagull? or a Polar Bear?
stu

Glenview, IL

#10 Jul 9, 2009
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he is a quitter. Didn't he retire a couple of times?
You are a first class moron
frenchh

Toulouse, France

#11 Jul 9, 2009
lance paused his careed once for cancer, then he retired on 2005, it's his first and last come-back! I hope he'll win this tour, he's a great professionnal, and for those who are doubting about doping, he is tested everyday.. allez lance, la france t'aime!
Gus

Vancouver, Canada

#14 Jul 9, 2009
frenchh wrote:
lance paused his careed once for cancer, then he retired on 2005, it's his first and last come-back! I hope he'll win this tour, he's a great professionnal, and for those who are doubting about doping, he is tested everyday.. allez lance, la france t'aime!
...c'est vrais!!!
Zero Comments

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Jul 9, 2009
frenchh wrote:
Of course they are testing him now.

The cat is out of the bag
Zero Comments

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Jul 9, 2009
Al Kahalik wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh, anything white zero, anything white...curious, what color are your walls? any white appliances? silly me, of course not.
How angry do you get when you see a Seagull? or a Polar Bear?
My teeth are white and the toothpaste I use is also white.

There goes that theory.
Word

United States

#19 Jul 9, 2009
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'm so sorry. I guess it should be: he retired. Then he quit retirement. I should have stopped there. That makes him much less of a quitter. My bad.
A 'quiter' who's only won more TDFs (7) than anyone else. A 'quitter' who was determined (and lucky) enough to beat testicular, lung, and brain cancer and come back to acheive what he has. If that's your definition of a quitter, than either you're just an antagonist, are you truly are a moron.

“Peace be with you.”

Since: Aug 08

Lexington, SC

#20 Jul 9, 2009
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he is a quitter. Didn't he retire a couple of times?
Actually, he was going to retire after WINNING 5 consecutive times. But he didn't retire until he won 2 more :-) He retired once after winning The Tour De France 7 consecutive times. And you are calling him a quitter? Apparently, you have never seen how long and high the french alps are.

“Peace be with you.”

Lexington, SC

#21 Jul 9, 2009
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell me stu(pid), what do you think of Armstrong retiring, then quitting retirement, then retiring, then quitting retirement, then retiring, then quitting retirement?
Is he first class, too?
What do you think about him retiring once? And returning this year? Just a little advice: maybe you shouldn't be calling other people "stupid" :-D
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas

United States

#22 Jul 9, 2009
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'm so sorry. I guess it should be: he retired. Then he quit retirement. I should have stopped there. That makes him much less of a quitter. My bad.
Don't believe that you would know a quitter if they were right in front of you!

Again you're just talking out of your butt!
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas

United States

#23 Jul 9, 2009
TomSawyer65 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, he was going to retire after WINNING 5 consecutive times. But he didn't retire until he won 2 more :-) He retired once after winning The Tour De France 7 consecutive times. And you are calling him a quitter? Apparently, you have never seen how long and high the french alps are.
Now how can you expect this one to see the Alps when their head is still buried up into their butt!
Jeremy

Fullerton, CA

#24 Jul 9, 2009
Here comes El Paso on his Shimano to uphold the truth! Allez EP!!! Allez Astana!!!

“Peace be with you.”

Lexington, SC

#25 Jul 10, 2009
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Now how can you expect this one to see the Alps when their head is still buried up into their butt!
You are so correct :-) I will make sure i can see their eyes next time!:-)
liner

Hicksville, NY

#26 Jul 10, 2009
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't believe that you would know a quitter if they were right in front of you!
Again you're just talking out of your butt!
OK, then how many times does he have to quit before you lance fanboyz think he's a quitter? How about 14?

“Peace be with you.”

Lexington, SC

#28 Jul 10, 2009
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, then how many times does he have to quit before you lance fanboyz think he's a quitter? How about 14?
Retiring and quitting have two separate meanings. Look them up and get back to me when he quits before he WINS. And if you still can't figure it out, get back to me and i will give you examples of both :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Credit Agricole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Opinion: Should we just stop asking about doping? (Jul '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 31
Founders of FLAB Richard Bye, Richard Simpson, ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Lucky Jim 1
Tour convenes former riders for 100th edition (Jul '13) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 6
5 things to know about Tour de France (Jul '13) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 12
Cummings Set for Tour Debut (Jun '10) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 2
Bradley Wiggins: it's not all about the bike re... (Dec '10) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 5
Producing British Tour de France winner within ... (Jan '10) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 3
•••
•••

Credit Agricole People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••