Saul Raisin back on a bicycle again

Saul Raisin back on a bicycle again

There are 2 comments on the Biking Bis story from Sep 3, 2006, titled Saul Raisin back on a bicycle again. In it, Biking Bis reports that:

The 23-year-old Dalton, Georgia, cyclist led the Palmetto Peloton Project charity ride on Saturday, nearly five months after he was seriously injured in a racing crash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Biking Bis.

Ben Burgess

Watkinsville, GA

#1 Sep 6, 2006
I know more bike riders who have had accidents on there bikes than have not. We need a web sit for riders to share there experences and recoveries. What do other rider think of the idea of such a web site. Ben Burgess RN. [email protected]
Jason Trust

Chantilly, VA

#2 Oct 11, 2006
It would be nice for those that do get injured to have a place to read how others recovered, and how to find support for getting well - on and off the bike.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Credit Agricole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sir Dave Brailsford admits treatment by former ... Mar '17 Sky phart 1
News British Cycling reputation 'in tatters', says M... Mar '17 British phart 1
News Opinion: Should we just stop asking about doping? (Jul '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 31
News Founders of FLAB Richard Bye, Richard Simpson, ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Lucky Jim 1
News Tour convenes former riders for 100th edition (Jul '13) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 6
News 5 things to know about Tour de France (Jul '13) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 12
News Cummings Set for Tour Debut (Jun '10) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 2
More from around the web