BREAKING: Lance Armstrong will ride i...

BREAKING: Lance Armstrong will ride in Tour of the Gila (2:07 p...

There are 5 comments on the Silver City Sun-News story from Apr 28, 2009, titled BREAKING: Lance Armstrong will ride in Tour of the Gila (2:07 p.... In it, Silver City Sun-News reports that:

Lance Armstrong will compete in the Tour of the Gila after all, the seven-time Tour de France champion's first race since breaking his collarbone in a crash last month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver City Sun-News.

rcgauer

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Apr 28, 2009
Great news for Silver City.... and yet another reminder how much Jack and his team do to make the ToG happen.
Micrguy

Sioux City, IA

#2 Apr 28, 2009
Just lock up your daughters and try to keep Lance away from the WNMU campus.

Since: Aug 08

Silver City, NM

#3 Apr 28, 2009
Micrguy,

What the heck does that mean? Is he a walking STD or something? Maybe I'm naive but I haven't heard this part of his reputation.

Regardless, I am happy for my hometown to get some positive notoriety this way. He is the Tiger Woods or Pete Sampras of USA cycling and he is attending our top sporting event. Good for Silver!
jerryop

Tucson, AZ

#4 Apr 28, 2009
I'm there if you are Lance!
Micrguy

Sioux City, IA

#5 Apr 29, 2009
Lance is a well known ladies man, the younger the better.

One of his biographers said it best when he said that as an inspirational story for his ten year old son, Lance is a great story. However, he would be pissed if he found out that his daughter was dating Lance. Has a history of not treating his women very well.

Lighten up, it's a joke that is very common on most cycling websites.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Horner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stage 10 (Jul '14) Jul '14 Kevin Berard 1
News USA Cycling disappointed with Worlds allotment (Aug '13) Aug '13 sunnyymk 1
News Tour de France: Cavendish wins again; now for t... (Jul '11) May '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 3
News Wiggins tightens grip; another French victory o... (Jul '12) May '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 5
News Tour De France Contender Andy Schleck to Miss R... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Matt 1
News Don`t hurt your own cause (Jun '11) Jul '11 jeffry helms 3
News Team manager Johan Bruyneel stunned over Team R... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Morgul Bismark 1
More from around the web