Armstrong's participation in NM race ...

Armstrong's participation in NM race back on

There are 2 comments on the El Paso Times story from Apr 28, 2009, titled Armstrong's participation in NM race back on. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Lance Armstrong will race in the Tour of the Gila after all. Race director Jack Brennan said Tuesday the American cycling great will be allowed to compete at this week's event after USA Cycling reached an agreement with the International Cycling Union.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Bill

Cedar Park, TX

#2 Apr 28, 2009
Wooow. Lance Armstrong ALMOST touched the El Paso area....what a major news story.
RoOsTeR

El Paso, TX

#4 Apr 28, 2009
Be careful Lance they'll steal your last nut in ABQ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Horner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stage 10 (Jul '14) Jul '14 Kevin Berard 1
News USA Cycling disappointed with Worlds allotment (Aug '13) Aug '13 sunnyymk 1
News Tour de France: Cavendish wins again; now for t... (Jul '11) May '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 3
News Wiggins tightens grip; another French victory o... (Jul '12) May '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 5
News Tour De France Contender Andy Schleck to Miss R... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Matt 1
News Don`t hurt your own cause (Jun '11) Jul '11 jeffry helms 3
News Team manager Johan Bruyneel stunned over Team R... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Morgul Bismark 1
More from around the web