Alexandre Vinokourov due to reunite w...

Alexandre Vinokourov due to reunite with Astana team for Tour of Spain

There are 5 comments on the Telegraph.co.uk story from Aug 24, 2009, titled Alexandre Vinokourov due to reunite with Astana team for Tour of Spain. In it, Telegraph.co.uk reports that:

Vinokourov had been sidelined from cycling for two years after he failed a test for a homologous banned blood transfusion during the 2007 Tour de France.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Telegraph.co.uk.

Gus

Vancouver, Canada

#1 Aug 25, 2009
...well Good Luck Alberto,with ''Your cousin VINI'',if you stay with Astana!!!
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas

United States

#2 Aug 28, 2009
Gus wrote:
...well Good Luck Alberto,with ''Your cousin VINI'',if you stay with Astana!!!
Looks like more drama coming up!
Jeremy

North Hollywood, CA

#3 Aug 28, 2009
Crap. Just...Crap.

I'm glad that Contador didn't resign with Astana, but I am so annoyed that he is going to have to stay with Astana for 2010 and, therefore, with THAT GUY.

I will not even refer to him by his name. You know who he is, so I will just call him THAT GUY.

THAT GUY says he is going to support Contador next year, but I don't buy that for a second. Maybe it's just me, but I have a feeling THAT GUY will pull a fast one and try to usurp control from Alberto. Alberto is going to have his hands full if he wants to beat Lance and RadioShack.

J.
Gus

Vancouver, Canada

#4 Aug 28, 2009
Jeremy wrote:
Crap. Just...Crap.
I'm glad that Contador didn't resign with Astana, but I am so annoyed that he is going to have to stay with Astana for 2010 and, therefore, with THAT GUY.
I will not even refer to him by his name. You know who he is, so I will just call him THAT GUY.
THAT GUY says he is going to support Contador next year, but I don't buy that for a second. Maybe it's just me, but I have a feeling THAT GUY will pull a fast one and try to usurp control from Alberto. Alberto is going to have his hands full if he wants to beat Lance and RadioShack.
J.
...agree!!!

“I Love Life, People & Animals”

Since: Feb 07

El Paso, Texas

#5 Aug 29, 2009
Jeremy wrote:
Crap. Just...Crap.
J.
Totally agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandre Vinokourov Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vinokourov to fight blood doping charge (Jul '07) Jul '11 Mikee 78
News Tour de France: Major doping scandals (Jul '11) Jul '11 My Opinion_El Pas... 5
News Cadel Evans favorite to win Giro d'Italia (May '10) May '10 Demondden 1
News Tour warns Armstrong over testing (Sep '08) Aug '09 SpeedyPete 55
News Kazakhstan cyclist Vinokourov wins time trial a... (Aug '09) Aug '09 zhamba 1
News Tour chief hails clean race, but says war is no... (Jul '09) Jul '09 tattookevin 1
News Tour de France Dopers Are Scared Off By New Con... (Jul '09) Jul '09 ZENmud 12
More from around the web