Cyclist Vinokourov hires Floyd Landis...

Cyclist Vinokourov hires Floyd Landis' lawyer in Tour doping case

There are 6 comments on the The Chronicle-Journal story from Aug 1, 2007, titled Cyclist Vinokourov hires Floyd Landis' lawyer in Tour doping case. In it, The Chronicle-Journal reports that:

“I can confirm we do represent Vinokourov”

Alexandre Vinokourov has hired Floyd Landis' lawyer to defend him on blood doping charges that resulted in his ejection from the Tour de France. via The Chronicle-Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Chronicle-Journal.

Gus

Vancouver, Canada

#1 Aug 1, 2007
...good luck VINO,don't use up all your Dough,you'll need some for your old age!
chasmopolitan

Palo Alto, CA

#2 Aug 3, 2007
I agree, Gus. I can't believe that the Ch√Ętenay-Malabry hasn't learned something from the Landis debacle. They're not likely to repeat the same mistakes.

“crystelZENmud”

Since: Jan 07

Reality City

#3 Aug 3, 2007
The 'Sick Cat' lab?(Chat-mal... heh heh)

They've certainly learned to make BETTER mistakes, if anything... better-hidden, better-covered-up, better....

ZEN)))

“I Love Life, People & Animals”

Since: Feb 07

El Paso, Texas

#4 Aug 4, 2007
ZENmud wrote:
The 'Sick Cat' lab?(Chat-mal... heh heh)
They've certainly learned to make BETTER mistakes, if anything... better-hidden, better-covered-up, better....
ZEN)))
I have to agree with ZEN here, as my instincts are telling me similar. Why else are the ARBs waiting to make their announcement of their decision on Floyd Landis. Have they found themselves caught between a rock and the cliff's edge?

We know that many experts from scientific and legal backgrounds had contacted Floyd Landis and his defense team in providing their input to his case. So, I wonder how many may have contacted USADA and slammed them with similar input, not to mention just how many cycling fans who may have slammed them with their input as well.

Cheers All

“crystelZENmud”

Since: Jan 07

Reality City

#5 Aug 6, 2007
EXACT: If I were an attorney on the USADA list of arbitrators, I'd make it known through the secretary's office that my own 'read' of the testimony indicates ACQUITTAL, and any other outcome would force me to dis-associate myself.

"Professional Credibility" does mean something tween attorneys (if not the rest of the world)...

ZENglimpsed

“I Love Life, People & Animals”

Since: Feb 07

El Paso, Texas

#6 Aug 6, 2007
I have to say that I haven't seen any evidence of professional integrity, ethics, and credibility shown by WADA, UCI, ASO, LNDD, USADA, ARBs, etc!

Cheers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandre Vinokourov Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vinokourov to fight blood doping charge (Jul '07) Jul '11 Mikee 78
News Tour de France: Major doping scandals (Jul '11) Jul '11 My Opinion_El Pas... 5
News Cadel Evans favorite to win Giro d'Italia (May '10) May '10 Demondden 1
News Alexandre Vinokourov due to reunite with Astana... (Aug '09) Aug '09 My Opinion_El Pas... 5
News Tour warns Armstrong over testing (Sep '08) Aug '09 SpeedyPete 55
News Kazakhstan cyclist Vinokourov wins time trial a... (Aug '09) Aug '09 zhamba 1
News Tour chief hails clean race, but says war is no... (Jul '09) Jul '09 tattookevin 1
More from around the web