WADA drops clenbuterol case against M...

WADA drops clenbuterol case against Mexican soccer players

There are 3 comments on the Velonews story from Oct 12, 2011, titled WADA drops clenbuterol case against Mexican soccer players. In it, Velonews reports that:

Contaminated beef can be a legitimate excuse for clenbuterol in an athlete's blood sample, the World Anti-Doping Agency said Wednesday, in a decision regarding five soccer players who blamed their positive test results on eating Mexican beef.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Velonews.

koolP

UK

#1 Oct 21, 2011
i don t think that it is because of eating mexican beef, i think that reason is something like this tablets http://steroidsgear.com/shop/clenbuterol-clen...

Since: Dec 11

Mumbai, India

#2 Dec 12, 2011
i agree to koolp..the reason of eating maxican beef is useless.

Since: Dec 11

Pune, India

#3 Dec 16, 2011
ya me 2 agree with kloop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cycling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you want to buy all kinds of cycling jerseys? (Dec '11) Aug '16 Matthew Griffin 3
News Greg Lemond demands 'corrupt' cycling czars resign (Oct '12) Aug '16 Bikers 7
News Cycling: Lance Armstrong 'still lying' says USA... (Jan '13) Jun '16 Greg McManom 29
Wheel'n Wood Apr '16 Billy Smith 1
News Mattis is a no, so who else is there? Apr '16 charlie foxtrot 1
How To Connect A Bicycle Chain (Feb '16) Feb '16 NewYorkView 1
How To Remove A Bicycle Chain (Feb '16) Feb '16 NewYorkView 1
More from around the web