Column: Now he's gone, how can cyclin...

Column: Now he's gone, how can cycling uncover other dark secrets from Lance Armstrong's era?

There are 3 comments on the The Washington Post story from Oct 24, 2012, titled Column: Now he's gone, how can cycling uncover other dark secrets from Lance Armstrong's era?. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

This July 25, 2004 file photo shows Lance Armstrong kissing Sheryl Crow as he celebrates his sixth straight Tour de France cycling race victory in Paris.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Franklin

Rainier, OR

#1 Oct 24, 2012
Well, you could always dig into the doping histories of the runners up to the Tour de France who get the titles that were taken from Armstrong.
GeeMan

Glenrothes, UK

#2 Oct 24, 2012
Go to wiki and type in doping in cycling and you see why it doesnt work that way.

2005 TDF you get to 21st before someone who is not associated with doping and he is also under suspicion. He was not the best climber but he managed times quicker than dopers and better climbers racing against him.
BiggSexxy

United States

#3 Oct 24, 2012
HE IS NOT GONE AND WILL NOT GONE, WE WILL STILL TALK ABOUT LANCE FOR THE NEXT WHO THE HELL KNOWS, CAUSE WE ALL GOT GOOD MEMORIES OF THE RIDES WIN OR LOOSE I DID ENJOYED ALL THE RACES!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cycling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cycling: Lance Armstrong 'still lying' says USA... (Jan '13) Jun '16 Greg McManom 29
Wheel'n Wood Apr '16 Billy Smith 1
News Mattis is a no, so who else is there? Apr '16 charlie foxtrot 1
How To Connect A Bicycle Chain Feb '16 NewYorkView 1
How To Remove A Bicycle Chain Feb '16 NewYorkView 1
Spruzza Feb '16 Billy Wright 1
News Lance Armstrong's doping drugs (Jan '13) Jan '16 Fart news 189
More from around the web