Whistler cyclist Will Routley says co...

Whistler cyclist Will Routley says competitors who used PEDs aren't ...

There are 3 comments on the Regina Leader Post story from Nov 6, 2012, titled Whistler cyclist Will Routley says competitors who used PEDs aren't .... In it, Regina Leader Post reports that:

Will Routley of Canada, riding for Team Jelly Belly presented by Kenda, celebrates after winning the Breakaway from Cancer Most Courageous Jersey on the third stage of the Tour of California on May 18, 2010 in Santa Cruz, California.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Regina Leader Post.

a_life

Calgary, Canada

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Re: Will Routley - Finally!! A voice from a CLEAN athlete. I'm tired of hearing from the criminals and their lame carbon copied apologies. They've only demonstrated how crime does pay. Until I see Lance and gang selling their mansions and going to jail, cheating in pro cycling will still be a numbers game where money earned vs legal costs is the real measure of an athlete's success. I hope guys like Will truly will be the future of cycling, and all the riches that they deserve.
turtle

Huddersfield, UK

#2 Nov 10, 2012
really great article from someone cycling during and through this period of doping from the top teams and lance. Covering all the frustrations of being a clean cyclist through this period of cycling; yet Will Routley puts across such pride and satisfaction from cycling clean. He also shoots down the everyone doped belief or message from some of the dopers, and cyclist fans on these forums! It is great to read and hear the details of how the doping cyclists impacted and disenfranchised the clean riders.
Hope everyone reads this article, especially those who continue to state "they all doped " or " it was a level plating field " as Routley clearly puts that argument to bed.
A true inspiration and just the message cycling needs to make sure is heard by its fans, to start restoring some of the trust which "going postal" has demolished.
Suggy

Sherwood Park, Canada

#3 Dec 30, 2012
Will Routley is now my favorite cyclist along with the other clean riders. Right there with the Canadian speed skaters and X-country skiers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cycling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wheel'n Wood Apr 29 Billy Smith 1
News Mattis is a no, so who else is there? Apr 29 charlie foxtrot 1
How To Connect A Bicycle Chain Feb '16 NewYorkView 1
How To Remove A Bicycle Chain Feb '16 NewYorkView 1
Spruzza Feb '16 Billy Wright 1
News Lance Armstrong's doping drugs (Jan '13) Jan '16 Fart news 189
What is standard distance Triathlon? Dec '15 salvadoragunn 1
More from around the web