Former US Postal rider has chance to ...

Former US Postal rider has chance to tell all

There are 2 comments on the Northern Michigan News story from Nov 7, 2012, titled Former US Postal rider has chance to tell all. In it, Northern Michigan News reports that:

Former Lance Armstrong teammate David George will have the opportunity to reveal how and when he took the blood-boosting drug EPO and if he used it when he raced with the disgraced U.S. cyclist over a decade ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northern Michigan News.

Vancouver, Canada

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Interesting that D.G. must pay back his Winnings,I wonder if this means Tyler,Big Geo,Floyd and all the other Squealers will have to pay back any of their Winnings,they're gonna be up to their necks in it if so. :)

San Francisco, CA

#2 Nov 7, 2012
As an ex-pro cyclist, you should never rat on anyone. Yes we all have suspiscions on certain ppl taking drugs but keep your lips zipped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cycling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would this make a good bike camera? Your Thoughts? Feb '18 NewYorkView 1
The Alarm Siren Padlock 110dba Instructions Rev... (Jul '17) Jul '17 NewYorkView 1
News Buy Nothing Day + Carnivalesque Rebellion | Adb... (Nov '10) Jun '17 BuyPhartsx 3
The Bicycle Air Pump Horn 120DB Super Loud Inst... (Jun '17) Jun '17 NewYorkView 1
News Trump turns to 'The Snake' to warn about border... (May '17) May '17 Wildchild 1
News Sir Dave Brailsford admits treatment by former ... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Sky phart 1
News British Cycling reputation 'in tatters', says M... (Mar '17) Mar '17 British phart 1