Lance Armstrong Is Still A Winner, Ev...

Lance Armstrong Is Still A Winner, Even If Official History Says He Cheated

There are 5 comments on the Silicon Alley Insider story from Oct 24, 2012, titled Lance Armstrong Is Still A Winner, Even If Official History Says He Cheated. In it, Silicon Alley Insider reports that:

Speaking as an ex-bike racer and a cycling fan, I never really liked Lance Armstrong .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silicon Alley Insider.

Gus

Vancouver, Canada

#1 Oct 24, 2012
I like this Post except for the last two lines,where he says Lance Won7 TdeFs while on Drugs and against competitors who were likely on Drugs.Now he uses the word likely,referring to the other competitors,why does he not use the same word regarding Lance?after all he was not found to be positive the rest is allegations by T.H. and Big George H. etc.,I would say that is not exactly fair!
GeeMan

Glenrothes, UK

#2 Oct 24, 2012
Gus if they were to tell the general public the truth too quickly the whole HYPE and whipping LA would die away and the shame of chastising 1 rider when all were doping would hit home.

He was obviously not everyone’s cup of tea in US but over here he was never on a pedestal just a bike and was/is a great cyclist the same way EM, JA, MI and all confirmed and/or associated dopers but they are not vilified like LA but celebrated.

I find it absolutely amazing that LA can be treated this way whilst a man is made President of USA after being caught hiding votes in Florida that would have seen him lose the election. He was still sworn in though!

Absofekinlutely amazing and they have the morality to try and hang a sportsman, beggar’s belief.

All the other riders will soon feel the pain of testifying when the hat comes round for them to pay back their earning after admitting to doping, USADA cannot save them from that! I do however feel sorry for them as well and the position they were forced into but could easily have said nothing.
Laurent

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Oct 24, 2012
Lance ' Corleone ' can't be a great champion , great Champion do not cheat but he can be great cheater. The best till now.
GeeMan

Glenrothes, UK

#4 Oct 24, 2012
Laurent, did anyone else cheat?
My_Opinion_El_Pa so_Texa

United States

#5 Oct 25, 2012
Gus wrote:
I like this Post except for the last two lines,where he says Lance Won7 TdeFs while on Drugs and against competitors who were likely on Drugs.Now he uses the word likely,referring to the other competitors,why does he not use the same word regarding Lance?after all he was not found to be positive the rest is allegations by T.H. and Big George H. etc.,I would say that is not exactly fair!
Hell Gus, that was really great!

Gus, you know by now that there are the "THINKING" people and then there are the "JUST JUMP ON THE BAND WAGON" people as that last one really doesn't require any "REAL THOUGHT!"

I imagine those two "Twinkles" in your eyes have grown some by now.

Cheers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cycling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Alarm Siren Padlock 110dba Instructions Rev... Jul '17 NewYorkView 1
News Buy Nothing Day + Carnivalesque Rebellion | Adb... (Nov '10) Jun '17 BuyPhartsx 3
The Bicycle Air Pump Horn 120DB Super Loud Inst... Jun '17 NewYorkView 1
News Trump turns to 'The Snake' to warn about border... May '17 Wildchild 1
News Sir Dave Brailsford admits treatment by former ... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Sky phart 1
News British Cycling reputation 'in tatters', says M... (Mar '17) Mar '17 British phart 1
News Democratic pressure to oppose Trump roils Capit... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Democrats alienat... 1
More from around the web