Garbage in Paphos
Tine Jordbrak

Oslo, Norway

#1 Oct 8, 2009
Some words from a tourist and a owner of real estate in Paphos. As a owner og a apartment in Paphos I like to comment all the carbage problem in Cyprus. It is very nice to see al the positive changes at the harbour. It has become very nice and hope thet this develoment will continue. It is too much garbage in Paphos. Why is noone picking up garbage? In the middle of centre you find bottles, old matrasses,old refrigerators,paperes etc, Here it should be flowers. This we find in the parks,roundabouts just in the centre where tourist walk. Cyprus has lost many tourists due to the finacial crisis. Many do not like Paphos because of the carbage.
This is an important issuse and I hope the responsible persons take actions in this. Paphos is a nce place but too much garbage

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paphos, Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Car to buy Aug '15 ACP 1
Cyprus nude beaches Jun '15 Keith_uk 1
News Strong prospects for 2015 following record year... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Xrisi avyi 1
News Gas offers opportunity for Cyprus, Turkey (Sep '13) Sep '13 Talos Sampson 3
News Israel's plan to bring Cyprus and Turkey together (Sep '13) Sep '13 turk1 3
Sell or Rent property Paphos (Jul '13) Jul '13 S Norris 1
Nick Petrantonakis (Oct '08) Mar '13 Nicks mother 10
More from around the web