Rapidly flashing UFO appears over Larnaca, Cyprus [video]

Aug 18, 2011 Full story: Examiner.com 15

A family in Larnaca, Cyprus spotted a rapidly flashing UFO in the dark night sky on Wednesday, August 17, 2011.

Full Story
LOLOLOL

Collierville, TN

#1 Aug 19, 2011
,,,,,,,,it was blackadder the antigreek racist and his rating agencies,,,,,,,

Moy

Since: May 10

east coast scotland

#2 Aug 19, 2011
This same type of sphere was seen over Cyprus two years ago.I personally saw two,fly over my house at a controlled speed,and then they flew really fast over Pafos Town out to sea,all in about 3 minutes.It is not a hoax, because my neighbour ,thank God saw them also!
We were both speechless,only thing I can think of is they are making unmanned drones in Cyprus for Israel,but close up it is an orange sphere.
&fe ature=related
phineas

Laurel, MD

#3 Aug 19, 2011
Moy wrote:
This same type of sphere was seen over Cyprus two years ago.I personally saw two,fly over my house at a controlled speed,and then they flew really fast over Pafos Town out to sea,all in about 3 minutes.It is not a hoax, because my neighbour ,thank God saw them also!
We were both speechless,only thing I can think of is they are making unmanned drones in Cyprus for Israel,but close up it is an orange sphere.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =o3AGv6IXp_8XX&feature=rel ated
Stop thinking about them as spacecraft (just plain silly) and start thinking about them as indigenous "life forms" that have always been here, and you'll be getting a little closer. They have been here at least as long as human have, and really only interact with people when they are hungry (and, when they can catch one alone, and (after a little limbic brain control is exerted), lure them somewhere isolated under the pretext of seeing "something fantastic, coz they're such a special person).

The alien stuff is pure rubbish -
Dervis Eroglu

Turkey

#4 Aug 19, 2011
They are Turkish military's highly sophisticated flying crafts, just monitoring over Cyprus,
don't worry people they wont drop anything on peoples head, hehehehe

“"Xeretismata stin Merkel"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5 Aug 20, 2011
Dervis Eroglu wrote:
They are Turkish military's highly sophisticated flying crafts, just monitoring over Cyprus,
It's the highly sophisticated vibrator of your mother. It vibrates to such speeds that it can take off and emmits a yellowish-orange light. I'm worrying that she might fall on my d!ck from the sky ut she is used to doing mid-air acrobatics
umm

Santa Clara, CA

#6 Aug 20, 2011
Dervis Eroglu wrote:
I thought the same even before I read your post :)
Dervis Eroglu

Turkey

#7 Aug 20, 2011
BasileusConstantineXI wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the highly sophisticated vibrator of your mother. It vibrates to such speeds that it can take off and emmits a yellowish-orange light. I'm worrying that she might fall on my d!ck from the sky ut she is used to doing mid-air acrobatics
No not my mum she has been dead a long time it's your mum who will be submitting to you again while your father holding your balls and guiding you in her crutch.
Goodbye Atlantis

Springfield, NJ

#8 Aug 20, 2011
It could be a remote controlled device
Goodbye Atlantis

Springfield, NJ

#9 Aug 20, 2011
If it did not show up on Israeli military radar then it's a hoax
Dervis Eroglu

Turkey

#10 Aug 20, 2011
trust me Turkey has many sophisticated up to date military equipment and radars,it is very unlikely Turkey did not detect these UFO's trust me it is more then likely Turkey is testing their equipment that is why Turkey is saying nothing on the matter,
Dervis Eroglu

Turkey

#11 Aug 20, 2011
You believe that and you believe anything, hahahahaha had the Greeks scared for a moment dont panic guys Just joking,

“"Xeretismata stin Merkel"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12 Aug 20, 2011
Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
No not my mum she has been dead a long time it's your mum who will be submitting to you again while your father holding your balls and guiding you in her crutch.
She's been dead re? zavalle mou.... Ashoyle...

Good riddance re poushtlama...

One piece of shit less.

Moy

Since: May 10

east coast scotland

#13 Aug 20, 2011
Goodbye Atlantis wrote:
If it did not show up on Israeli military radar then it's a hoax
Thats because it's made in Cyprus for Israel.Maybe it goes so fast radar can't pick it up?I really don't know.
The speed is as faster than a jet.Unless you see it yourself you won't believe.
100% not a hoax,when I saw them the only part I found strange is they are full spheres,just like a full yellow moon,and in pairs or more.The first one flew quite slowly over the hill behind my house and then speeded up,then another appeared faster and followed,both then went like supersonic over Pafos and out to sea.There are more videos on the yellow sphere.
Unless of course it is from another world.
Turks ARE BARBARIANS

United States

#14 Aug 20, 2011
Moy wrote:
<quoted text>Thats because it's made in Cyprus for Israel.Maybe it goes so fast radar can't pick it up?I really don't know.
The speed is as faster than a jet.Unless you see it yourself you won't believe.
100% not a hoax,when I saw them the only part I found strange is they are full spheres,just like a full yellow moon,and in pairs or more.The first one flew quite slowly over the hill behind my house and then speeded up,then another appeared faster and followed,both then went like supersonic over Pafos and out to sea.There are more videos on the yellow sphere.
Unless of course it is from another world.
Moy...I did not know you are an American.
You ...you.....
Turks ARE BARBARIANS

United States

#15 Aug 20, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Larnaca, Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To do manicure and pedicure in Larnaca Jun '14 Natalie 1
Desk top Computer (Jun '13) Jun '13 graham2 1
Cyprus president tries to amend bailout plan (Mar '13) Mar '13 The Money Man 1
Nepali woman dies falling off building in Cyprus (Oct '12) Oct '12 Democracy United ... 3
Prosafe SE : Annual General Meeting held (May '12) May '12 talk 1
caut iubit (Jul '11) Jul '11 crystina 1
Israelis tie giant knot in mass Cyprus wedding (Jun '11) Jun '11 Israel is powerfull 5

Larnaca, Cyprus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE