David Lee Collins stabbing: 3 tourists remanded in custody over the murder of British soldier

Nov 5, 2012 Full story: Daily Mail 15

Fight broke out in a part of Ayia Napa that is off-limits to soldiers due to past trouble in the area The 19-year-old served with the 2nd Battalion, Royal Regiment of Fusiliers has been named as David Lee Collins David Lee Collins, 19, from Manchester, was stabbed to death after a fight broke out at a nightclub in the popular resort of Ayia Napa.

Full Story
tourists

Collierville, TN

#1 Nov 5, 2012
tourists,foreigners,invadors,o ccupiors,etc should behave and have respect when they in someone elses country like in the case of cyprus,,,,,,,,,,
Oliver Comwell

Poulton, UK

#2 Nov 5, 2012
tourists wrote:
tourists,foreigners,invadors,o ccupiors,etc should behave and have respect when they in someone elses country like in the case of cyprus,,,,,,,,,,
Believe me those Morons don't have respect for anyone or anything,most Towns and Cities in the UK have to put up with these drunken violent Idiots every Week,they seem to think its ok to go for a night out and take a kitchen knife with them.
Taqiyya Spotter

Mill Hill, UK

#3 Nov 5, 2012
Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me those Morons don't have respect for anyone or anything,most Towns and Cities in the UK have to put up with these drunken violent Idiots every Week,they seem to think its ok to go for a night out and take a kitchen knife with them.
You can't spell your name, dumbarse.
Oliver Comwell

Accrington, UK

#4 Nov 5, 2012
Taqiyya Spotter wrote:
<quoted text>You can't spell your name, dumbarse.
Do you have anything constructive to say Clown?
gibbs

Milton Keynes, UK

#5 Nov 6, 2012
Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me those Morons don't have respect for anyone or anything,most Towns and Cities in the UK have to put up with these drunken violent Idiots every Week,they seem to think its ok to go for a night out and take a kitchen knife with them.
not only are these scum morons they are also parasite Muslim morons,murdering unarmed British soldiers,so there we have it,3 suspects 2 of Pakisatani origin,1 of Somali origin,this is how they show their gratitude to the country that gave them refuge.

you are so right Ollie ,total scum.
Krypteia

Worthing, UK

#6 Nov 6, 2012
gibbs wrote:
<quoted text>
not only are these scum morons they are also parasite Muslim morons,murdering unarmed British soldiers,so there we have it,3 suspects 2 of Pakisatani origin,1 of Somali origin,this is how they show their gratitude to the country that gave them refuge.
you are so right Ollie ,total scum.
As in all cases the troops get confined to barracks for these subhumans safety,problem is for these cowardly scum troops have long memories and alot of leave..
Oliver Comwell

Accrington, UK

#7 Nov 6, 2012
gibbs wrote:
<quoted text>
not only are these scum morons they are also parasite Muslim morons,murdering unarmed British soldiers,so there we have it,3 suspects 2 of Pakisatani origin,1 of Somali origin,this is how they show their gratitude to the country that gave them refuge.
you are so right Ollie ,total scum.
They are scum no matter what their background,scum is scum.
gibbs

Milton Keynes, UK

#8 Nov 6, 2012
Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
They are scum no matter what their background,scum is scum.
WHAT ? ungrateful refugees made welcome in Britain, murdering a British soldier! this trio are "SUPER STRENGTH SCUM"
just goes to show "check your facts" before you post
OK OLLIE?
Oliver Comwell

Accrington, UK

#9 Nov 6, 2012
gibbs wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT ? ungrateful refugees made welcome in Britain, murdering a British soldier! this trio are "SUPER STRENGTH SCUM"
just goes to show "check your facts" before you post
OK OLLIE?
There is nothing to check,i will wait for the facts,OK?
gibbs

Milton Keynes, UK

#10 Nov 6, 2012
Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing to check,i will wait for the facts,OK?
interesting. you were not so keen on "waiting for the facts" a few posts back,whats changed?
OK OLLIE?
Oliver Comwell

Accrington, UK

#11 Nov 6, 2012
gibbs wrote:
<quoted text>
interesting. you were not so keen on "waiting for the facts" a few posts back,whats changed?
OK OLLIE?
Point i made in my first post was that there are many idiots who go for a night out armed with a Kitchen knife and sometimes use it,they are scum,those three in Cyprus i don't know what went down, but a lad ended up dead because some Moron used a knife,now we have to wait for the police investigation to find out just what happened.
gibbs

Milton Keynes, UK

#12 Nov 6, 2012
Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Point i made in my first post was that there are many idiots who go for a night out armed with a Kitchen knife and sometimes use it,they are scum,those three in Cyprus i don't know what went down, but a lad ended up dead because some Moron used a knife,now we have to wait for the police investigation to find out just what happened.
point being,in your first post in this thread you condemned this murdering scum out of hand,but now you want to "wait to find out just what happened" why the change of attitude?what facts have come to light to change your reaction to this cowardly crime?
OK OLLIE
Oliver Comwell

Liverpool, UK

#13 Nov 7, 2012
I havn't changed my mind you said these guys were foreigners,i don't know and i don't care, if they used a knife on the lad then yes they are scum,i don't know anymore about the case we will have to wait for the investigation and a trial.
gibbs

Milton Keynes, UK

#14 Nov 7, 2012
Oliver Comwell wrote:
I havn't changed my mind you said these guys were foreigners,i don't know and i don't care, if they used a knife on the lad then yes they are scum,i don't know anymore about the case we will have to wait for the investigation and a trial.
strange indeed! you have gone from:
Believe me those Morons don't have respect for anyone or anything,most Towns and Cities in the UK have to put up with these drunken violent Idiots every Week,they seem to think its ok to go for a night out and take a kitchen knife with them.

to:
i don't know anymore about the case we will have to wait for the investigation and a trial.

obviously you assumed these scum were home grown British scum so condemned them for the scum they are.but now you have changed your tune for some reason,why?

i can not work out why you would have such a change of attitude,lets be honest ANY ONE who commits a crime like this is worthless scum,be they white,black,Christian,Muslim whatever.

your changing attitude is very mysterious!
Oliver Comwell

Liverpool, UK

#15 Nov 7, 2012
Its just the way you are reading it,i think we agree they are scum,maybe i did jump the gun and assume they were home grown filth because they were described as tourists and that town is a well known Tourist spot for Brits and West Euoropeans,so a natural assumption i think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmagusta, Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hurt by division, Cyprus's Othello Tower gets n... Jul '14 Armenian Genocide... 2
Cyprus eyes more natgas drilling, funds to boos... Jul '14 Armenian Genocide... 1
Former MEP released by Turkish army after trial... (Mar '11) Jun '14 greek 16
Longer shopping hours May '14 Kantara2009 1
As Biden departs, Cyprus leaders agree to speed... May '14 Rockstar 1
US Vice President Joe Biden to visit Cyprus May '14 stylus 17
Greek Christians mark rare Good Friday in Turki... May '14 Gift And a Curse88 8
•••

Farmagusta, Cyprus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••