Famagusta events

Famagusta events

There are 3 comments on the The Cyprus Weekly story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Famagusta events. In it, The Cyprus Weekly reports that:

" The Turkish occupied municipality of Famagusta will organise a series of anti-occupation events marking the 36th anniversary since the seizure of the town by the Turkish troops in the summer of 1974.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cyprus Weekly.

I wonder

Ankara, Turkey

#1 Aug 5, 2010
Wrong: 439th Anniversary.
Aphrodite

Farmingdale, NY

#2 Aug 7, 2010
Tell the traitors to leave my island and never to return. Cyprus was Greek from the beginning of time. Cyprus continues to be Greek with the terrorist empire, Turkish military in their mist. Cyprus will always be Greek to the end of time. We have the song we'll be playing when the terrorist empire, Turkish military leaves... Kalimera einai Kalimera and I Romiosini min div kleis. Death to the Traitors of Cyprus. Pray for an independent Cyprus from Turkish military rule.
art

Istanbul, Turkey

#3 Aug 7, 2010
1974 result of greeks' stupidity.If you continue to be stupid you are gonna lost more land.
And your inferiority to turks genetic, it is impossible to change this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmagusta, Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Armenian President In Cyprus Tomorrow Apr 24 lumumba boys 2
News Isolated north Cyprus counts on Turkey for econ... (Apr '15) Aug '15 SpaceBlues 33
News 'We may never have such a chance again' (Aug '15) Aug '15 Conner 1
News Footballer stands by move north (Jan '15) Mar '15 greek 6
News Ancient Capital Unearthed in Cyprus (Jan '15) Jan '15 Mkz6 1
News Cyprus named world's 6th most militarized nation (Jan '15) Jan '15 Altai 9
News British widow's house-sale money locked up in C... (Apr '13) Oct '14 cyprusgirl 22
More from around the web