Famagusta becomes key to Cyprus reuni...

Famagusta becomes key to Cyprus reunification

There are 166 comments on the EurActiv.com story from Oct 12, 2010, titled Famagusta becomes key to Cyprus reunification. In it, EurActiv.com reports that:

Cyprus President Demetris Christofias outlined a proposal yesterday that could speed up the island's reunification talks by opening the port of Famagusta, which is now a ghost city, to international trade.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EurActiv.com.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
I KILLED ZEUS

Bois, France

#173 Jun 11, 2011
Padishah Pasas Constantin wrote:
<quoted text>
Paggliaco your act is getting old and lost its touch. I suggest you add the following to your show to spice it up a bit more:
A) The Turks have discovered America with the Turk explorer Christoforum Colomboglu
B) The Turks were the fist to go to the Moon
C) The Turks have colonies on Mars and other extra-solar planets
D) The Turks are in contact with extra-terrestrial forces and own super-advanced technology that they release slowly slowly to the public
E) The theory of relativity was discovered by the Turk Albertorum Einsteinoglu
F) The Turks were the first to split the Atom

G) Leornadorum Davincoglu, Rafaelloglu, Michaelangeloglu and Donatelloglu were great Turkish geniuses as well.(They were also the four Teenage mutant Turkish turtles in that famous Turkish cartoon)
H) Music was discovered by the Turks
I) Turkish is the mother-tongue of all languages
J) Turks built the Parthenon
K) Turks built the Globe Theatre
L) Shakespearoglu was a Great Turkish writer
M) The Turk Johannes Sebastianorum Bachoglu wrote music for Allah
N) The byzantine empire was Turkish but they didn't know
O) Galileoglu discovered the telescope and Copernicorum Saturn ( A Turkish planet)
P) Europeans are Turks with amnesia
Q) The ancient greeks stole their philosophy from Turkish sufis
R) The Turks have verified the M theory and superstrings
S) The Turks have an Army of genetically modified clones(clowns) to take over the galaxy
T) Adam and Eve were Turks
U) Rome was a Turkish empire but they didn't know
V) Information technologies were a Turkish thing back in the Ottoman era
W) LSD was discovered by Hoffmanoglu a Turkish chemist
X) The beatles were a Turkish band back in the 50's
Y) The eifell tower was built by a Turk in Turkish Pariz
Z) The sammurai were a Turkish order of fighters
Oh,
all this I did not know
One thing I know is that c is on
we rape the Greek for 6 centuries

Since: Apr 11

Izmir, Turkey

#174 Jun 11, 2011
I'm sorry to offend you
No offence taken ;)
Aphrodite

Farmingdale, NY

#176 Sep 2, 2011
Today Davutoglu has proven Turkey is not a friend nor ally of the West. They are friends of the people to started the war of Terror. Let's face it they are terrorists. They been on the Greek island of Cyprus not by right or justice but by terrorism. Let's see how the US will treat Turkey not that Davutoglu kick Israel out? Kissinger made the mistake he instead of supporting Makarios he supported Turkey. Look how Davutoglu has rewarded you Kissinger. They are supporting Hamas and Isreal. So, how will you keep Israel safe if Cyprus is controlled by the Hamas? Time for a change of government. War against Turkey and partition Anatolia: Greece gets 59%, The other 41% is equally divided among: Armenians, Kurds, Georgians, Assyrians, and Bulgarians. This is just.
Aphrodite

Farmingdale, NY

#177 Sep 2, 2011
I mean support Hamas and terrorism not Israel. Sorry
Aphrodite

Farmingdale, NY

#178 Sep 2, 2011
<quoted text>
Some of the Real History of the World:
*) Before God created the world,the heavens and the Earth, he asked Turks how to do it
A) Jesus Christ was a Turk
B) Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva were Turkish deities of the pagan Turks before Islam
C) The Brahmins are a Turkish sect of Sufis
D) Patanjali was a great Turkish Yogin
E) The Tower of Pisa was built by a Turk and was str8 until those jealous Italians went and tried to throw it down. Because of the magnificent Turkish architectural knowledge the Tower didn't fall but just slided to the side.
F) Comedy was discovered by the Ancient proto-Turk Aristofanoglu
G) Homeroglu wrote the Illiar and the Odyseiar (Great Turkish Epics)
H) The Nazca lines were drawn by Turks in the desert of Nasca in Peru Turkey to contact extra-terrestrials
I) The Turkish industry colossus Nokiar made the mobile phone a common everyday nessescity in the mid 90's
J) Stevar Joboglu is the founder of Applar(Apple) a Turkish computer company
K) Billuf Gateoglu is a great Turk multi-billionaire
L) The first one-celled organism billions of years ago was Turkish
M) Unlike what modern paleontology teaches us today the Dinosaurs were not ferocious primitive beasts but lizard-skinned Turks that just before mastering space travel they got extinct by a meteorite
striking the earth
N) When earth wants to move it's tectonic plates it ask the Turks how to do it.
O) Atlantar is a Turkish lost continent and is located under the steppes of central asia.
P) Machu Pichar is the tallest Turkish city in the world.
Q) The Opera House of Sydney was built by Kalatravoglu a Turkish Architect of great renown in australia Turkey
R) Before the sun is about to rise and set it asks the Turks how to do it.
S) The Protonar and Netronar make the core of the Atomar(A turkish division of Mass; which is also Turkish) while electronar revolve around it.
T) Gravity is a Turkish phenomenon
U) The Turks wrote the laws of physics
V) The Turks didn't need to invent the wheel in the prehistoric eras because they used fusion propulsion jet engines.
W) Euripidoglu, Aischyloglu and Sofoklesoglu were the great Turkish fathers of tragedy
X) The electric guitar was discovered when a Turkish musician plugged his saz in the power socket
Y) Prometheasoglu a Turkish hero gave the secret of fire to the Turks
Z) When the Universe is about to be destroyed God will ask the Turks how to do it.
OguzTolga eisai paggliacos!
Only a Stupid Turk Would Write this and put his name to it. I wish I knew who taught you history. Jesus AND Turk DO NOT Go Together. JESUS IS GOD. Turks are the children of Lucifer!
Aphrodite

Farmingdale, NY

#179 Sep 2, 2011
I KILLED ZEUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh,
all this I did not know
One thing I know is that c is on
we rape the Greek for 6 centuries
Yet, you could not make us Turks? However, we made you Greeks. You loved Greece and Greeks so much that you want to live on our land and mate with our beautiful women. Look how your women look like: MONGOLS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmagusta, Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Isolated north Cyprus counts on Turkey for econ... Aug 12 SpaceBlues 33
News 'We may never have such a chance again' Aug 4 Conner 1
News Footballer stands by move north (Jan '15) Mar '15 greek 6
News Ancient Capital Unearthed in Cyprus (Jan '15) Jan '15 Mkz6 1
News Cyprus named world's 6th most militarized nation (Jan '15) Jan '15 Altai 9
News British widow's house-sale money locked up in C... (Apr '13) Oct '14 cyprusgirl 22
News The Armenian Genocide and Cyprus (Jun '11) Oct '14 NeoCy 45
More from around the web