Proposals 'balanced'

Aug 21, 2010 Full story: The Cyprus Weekly

The set of proposals, which Cyprus President Demetris Christofias has tabled at the ongoing peace talks for the acceleration of the peace process, is balanced, feasible, creates motivations for Turkey and the Turkish Cypriot community, and provides the EU with the opportunity to engage in the process, Government Spokesman Stephanos Stephanou has ...

Full Story
I wonder

Ankara, Turkey

#1 Aug 21, 2010
As the Turkish Cypriot side rejected those bayat (old, rotten) ideas outright, now they assess their own move with their own declarations! For any person who knows a little bit about diplomacy and international politics, the so called Government of the so-called RoC is only being ridiculous...
I wonder

Ankara, Turkey

#2 Aug 21, 2010
Some people put the signs before reading the text!..

:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Famagusta, Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hurt by division, Cyprus's Othello Tower gets n... Jul '14 Armenian Genocide... 2
Cyprus eyes more natgas drilling, funds to boos... Jul '14 Armenian Genocide... 1
Former MEP released by Turkish army after trial... (Mar '11) Jun '14 greek 16
Longer shopping hours May '14 Kantara2009 1
As Biden departs, Cyprus leaders agree to speed... May '14 Rockstar 1
US Vice President Joe Biden to visit Cyprus May '14 stylus 17
Greek Christians mark rare Good Friday in Turki... May '14 Gift And a Curse88 8
•••

Famagusta, Cyprus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••