Fidel Castro's son wins golf tourney

Apr 30, 2013 Full story: Newkerala.com 13

Varadero , April 30 : Fidel Castro's son Antonio triumphed at the fifth annual Montecristo Cup golf tournament held in his native country.

Read more
Don from Canada

Newton, NJ

#1 Apr 30, 2013
¿Who cares?

The well fed son of commienazi No. 1 gets a trophy, so what?!
Armandito

United States

#2 Apr 30, 2013
Either he wins or he wins!
Gitano

Miami, FL

#3 Apr 30, 2013
Antonio is just like his respected dad ,Fidel was/is a WARRIOR with cojones who has been winning for over 54 yrs and now with Maduro even Raul wins, lol.

cuidate infeliz sin patria
Cherna Buster

United States

#4 Apr 30, 2013
Antonio Castro a well known charltan AKA Fidel idiotic and bisexual son
http://abcnews.go.com/m/story...

Scammed: Meet the Man Who Duped Castro's Son Posing as a Woman
By AYANA HARRY Jun 16, 2009, 10:19 AM
The man who duped Fidel Castro's son Antonio into thinking he was carrying on a six-month online virtual affair with a Colombian beauty told ABC News the young Castro bragged about his life of international travel, easy access to money and hob-nobbing with world leaders and celebrities.

Luis Dominguez, a 46-year-old Cuban activistfrom Miami, said that posing as "Claudia Valencia," a 20-something brunette beauty from Cartagena, Colombia, he engaged in an online flirtation with Antonio "Tony" Castro Soto del Valle.

"Claudia" and Castro exchanged e-mails, Internet chats, and at one point even used streaming live Web video to communicate.

During "Claudia" and Castro's Web romance, the dictator's son never shared details about his father, Fidel, or any Cuban intelligence secrets, but Dominguez said he was able to get glimpses of the life of luxuries and freedoms the Cuban leaders enjoy while thepeople of the island nation struggle.

"In a communist country, where everybody is supposed to be the same, obviously this guy is jumping all the rules," Dominguez told ABC News.

Dominguez said he got the idea for the ruse in 2006 during a trip to Cartagena, Colombia. Tony Castro was also in Colombia as the team physician for the Cuban national baseball team.
Cherna Buster

United States

#5 Apr 30, 2013
See how Fidel Castro sons live in richness while the rest starve

http://youtu.be/LAVlJYo7j
Arturo

United States

#6 Apr 30, 2013
Watch The Castro clan enjoying the Dulce Vita
http://www.therealcuba.com/Page19.htm
Gitano

Miami, FL

#7 Apr 30, 2013
Arturo wrote:
Watch The Castro clan enjoying the Dulce Vita
http://www.therealcuba.com/Page19.htm
Chica the same EXACT thing can be said about hypocrite Marco Rubio and the rest of the Miami Cuban politicos.
They use gvmt money to fly first class, best health care for their families,etc ,etc while screaming against it for everyone else.

I see no difference between the self serving ,hypocrite Castros and the self serving ,hypocrite Miami Cuban politicos.

If memory serves me correctly and it ALWAYS does the moniker "Arturo" belonged to me.
Gitano

Miami, FL

#8 Apr 30, 2013
Cherna Buster wrote:
See how Fidel Castro sons live in richness while the rest starve
http://youtu.be/LAVlJYo7j
lol me encanta "Cherna Buster" , el link de youtube no funciona mucho como la pinga de liger.
Gitano

Miami, FL

#9 Apr 30, 2013
Cherna Buster wrote:
Antonio Castro a well known charltan AKA Fidel idiotic and bisexual son
http://abcnews.go.com/m/story...
Scammed: Meet the Man Who Duped Castro's Son Posing as a Woman
By AYANA HARRY Jun 16, 2009, 10:19 AM
The man who duped Fidel Castro's son Antonio into thinking he was carrying on a six-month online virtual affair with a Colombian beauty told ABC News the young Castro bragged about his life of international travel, easy access to money and hob-nobbing with world leaders and celebrities.
Luis Dominguez, a 46-year-old Cuban activistfrom Miami, said that posing as "Claudia Valencia," a 20-something brunette beauty from Cartagena, Colombia, he engaged in an online flirtation with Antonio "Tony" Castro Soto del Valle.
"Claudia" and Castro exchanged e-mails, Internet chats, and at one point even used streaming live Web video to communicate.
During "Claudia" and Castro's Web romance, the dictator's son never shared details about his father, Fidel, or any Cuban intelligence secrets, but Dominguez said he was able to get glimpses of the life of luxuries and freedoms the Cuban leaders enjoy while thepeople of the island nation struggle.
"In a communist country, where everybody is supposed to be the same, obviously this guy is jumping all the rules," Dominguez told ABC News.
Dominguez said he got the idea for the ruse in 2006 during a trip to Cartagena, Colombia. Tony Castro was also in Colombia as the team physician for the Cuban national baseball team.
"Luis Dominguez, a 46-year-old Cuban activistfrom Miami, said that posing as "Claudia Valencia," a 20-something brunette beauty from Cartagena, Colombia, he engaged in an online flirtation with Antonio "Tony" Castro Soto del Valle."

Que cretino es el hijo de fidel. El comandante era tan inteligente y su hijo tan estupido.

Si soy raul mando que maten a antonio .
Cherna Buster

United States

#10 Apr 30, 2013
Gitano wrote:
<quoted text>
lol me encanta "Cherna Buster" , el link de youtube no funciona mucho como la pinga de liger.
Lol!
Me encanta destruir tus posts y tus mentiras..indito!

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#11 Apr 30, 2013
balserito traidor a tu patria te llaman gusano. Espero que en Venezuela boten a todos los Cubanos traidores como tu WJDC
WJDC

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#12 Apr 30, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
balserito traidor a tu patria te llaman gusano. Espero que en Venezuela boten a todos los Cubanos traidores como tu WJDC
No indito,lo siento por ti pero asi no sera.Com o yo predoje,y nunca me equivoco,Capriles sera el Presidente de Venezuela y le dara la nacionalidad Venezolana a todos los Cubanos que esten en Venezuela.Enano,a nosotros la gente nos quoere.
Enano,adivona wuien le dio esa idea de darle la nacionalidad a los Cubanos a mi amigo 'El Flaco' Capriles? Quien seria verdad?
WJDC

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#13 Apr 30, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
balserito traidor a tu patria te llaman gusano. Espero que en Venezuela boten a todos los Cubanos traidores como tu WJDC
No indito,lo siento por ti pero asi no sera.Com o yo predije y nunca me equivoco,Capriles sera el Presidente de Venezuela y le dara la nacionalidad Venezolana a todos los Cubanos que esten en Venezuela.Enano,a nosotros la gente nos quiere
Enano,adivona quien fue el genio que le dio esa idea de darle la nacionalidad a los Cubanos a mi amigo 'El Flaco' Capriles? Quien seria verdad?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Varadero, Cuba Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News To Go or Not to Go: 2015 Mar 20 WE JUST DONT CARE 8
News Matthew Fisher: 'The Yanquis are coming' and Cu... Feb '15 Doc Proper 1
News Reports from Cuba: Cuba: The other embargo Feb '15 WE JUST DONT CARE 10
News Cuba: Beyond Varadero Feb '15 HillaryIsAWitch 2
News Is Cuba Really Ready For American Tourists? Feb '15 WE JUST DONT CARE 13
News ABC's World News Tonight, NBC Nightly News Stag... Jan '15 Don Don 3
News Students Return From Cuba Trip Jan '15 Don Donnatello Va... 10
More from around the web