Changes in post-reform Cuba

Changes in post-reform Cuba

There are 7 comments on the Canada Online Explorer story from Mar 27, 2013, titled Changes in post-reform Cuba. In it, Canada Online Explorer reports that:

Aging Chevys and Pontiacs are a familiar symbol of life in Cuba, but many of the vehicles clogging the communist island's streets these days are top of the line and fresh from the showroom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada Online Explorer.

“LORD OF DARKNESS”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 27, 2013
Arallu patiently waits for the castros. They will burn for Eternity!
Winds of Change

Seven Springs, NC

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Now LIEger is Butt Hole Original - B-H-O! Fitting!
Free Willy

Hollywood, FL

#3 Mar 28, 2013
Winds of Change wrote:
Now LIEger is Butt Hole Original - B-H-O! Fitting!
LIeger and his ilk is why the USA and others realized that Castro wasn't so bad compared to these hypocrite politically corrupt fascists.
Don from Canada

Ashburn, VA

#6 Mar 28, 2013
Free Willy wrote:
<quoted text>
LIeger and his ilk is why the USA and others realized that Castro wasn't so bad compared to these hypocrite politically corrupt fascists.
Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator. No constructive engagement is tolerated by the dictatorship.
Don from Canada

Innisfil, Canada

#7 Mar 28, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text>Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator. No constructive engagement is tolerated by the dictatorship.
Do you really believe that nonsense, Multi-Names? I think you have posted it so many times, that you DO believe it!
DON'T EAT THAT ELMER, THAT'S BULL SHIT!
Don from Canada

Innisfil, Canada

#8 Mar 28, 2013
B_ H_O wrote:
Arallu patiently waits for the castros. They will burn for Eternity!
They have been in power for an eternity, and they seem to be able to handle it very well, I would say. They managed to chase you out without a whimper, didn't they?
Don from Canada

Ashburn, VA

#11 Mar 29, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text> They have been in power for an eternity, and they seem to be able to handle it very well, I would say. They managed to chase you out without a whimper, didn't they?
Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Varadero, Cuba Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Awaiting American avalanche, Cubans rush to the... (Sep '15) Sep '15 L I G E R 5
News Cuba - from Varadero to Havana (Apr '15) May '15 L I G E R 30
Who can reason this prostitute ????? (May '15) May '15 andreas mathiszik 1
News Cuba: What it's really like? (Apr '15) May '15 L I G E R 3
News To Go or Not to Go: 2015 (Feb '15) Mar '15 WE JUST DONT CARE 8
News Matthew Fisher: 'The Yanquis are coming' and Cu... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Doc Proper 1
News Reports from Cuba: Cuba: The other embargo (Feb '15) Feb '15 WE JUST DONT CARE 10
More from around the web