Holiday plane makes emergency landing

Holiday plane makes emergency landing

There are 2 comments on the story from Mar 22, 2013, titled Holiday plane makes emergency landing. In it, reports that:

Passengers of a Sunwing flight to Varadero, Cuba, wait at the Ottawa airport Friday morning for a possible second flight after their plane was forced to make an emergency landing when white, odourless smoke filled the cabin.

Join the discussion below, or

Big Chris

Curve Lake, Canada

#1 Apr 3, 2013
Why on earth have you posted "cop killer" Robert Kasckar's to accompany this story????
Don from Canada

Newton, NJ

#2 Apr 4, 2013
Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator. Only their puppets and marionettes thrive in the dictatorship. No constructive engagement is tolerated by the dictatorship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Varadero, Cuba Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Awaiting American avalanche, Cubans rush to the... (Sep '15) Sep '15 L I G E R 5
News Cuba - from Varadero to Havana (Apr '15) May '15 L I G E R 30
News Cuba: What it's really like? (Apr '15) May '15 L I G E R 3
News To Go or Not to Go: 2015 (Feb '15) Mar '15 WE JUST DONT CARE 8
News Matthew Fisher: 'The Yanquis are coming' and Cu... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Doc Proper 1
News Reports from Cuba: Cuba: The other embargo (Feb '15) Feb '15 WE JUST DONT CARE 10
News Cuba: Beyond Varadero (Feb '15) Feb '15 HillaryIsAWitch 2
More from around the web