About those elections in Cuba

About those elections in Cuba

There are 12 comments on the Babalu Blog story from Oct 27, 2007, titled About those elections in Cuba. In it, Babalu Blog reports that:

According to recent news stories from Cuba , the regime says that 95.4% of Cubans voted, and that the elections are transparent and democratic. via Babalu Blog

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Babalu Blog.

“America la bella!!”

Since: Jan 07

que Dios te bendiga

#1 Oct 29, 2007
Who is going to beleive Cuba's reports on his Unipartidist Ellections....Just a Stupid One!!!!!and a Fanatic!!
American

Springfield, MO

#3 Oct 29, 2007
Leave Cuba to those in Cuba. If you want it changed why not go to Cuba and become a citizen and participate in the process of change. Cuba is Cuba's concern not The U.S. s.

“America la bella!!”

Since: Jan 07

que Dios te bendiga

#4 Oct 29, 2007
American wrote:
Leave Cuba to those in Cuba. If you want it changed why not go to Cuba and become a citizen and participate in the process of change. Cuba is Cuba's concern not The U.S. s.
Can you tell anyone here in this forum"when" or where we have said is USA concern???? It is the cubans concern for sure.... and if you are not cuban it is not even yours.....Relax and fight Terrorism anyway you can,,that shoud be your concern and mine too.

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#5 Oct 29, 2007
American wrote:
It just like you being sleeping for 48 years.Castro's dictatorship will never let any body with different ideas to participate.The word 'participate' is defined in Cuba as 'do as Castro' says!

“LIGER OMNI POTENT”

Since: Sep 07

WHEREVER FREEDOM DWELLS

#6 Oct 29, 2007
Juan Aviles Castaigne

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Jan 20, 2008
One more time the lambs (cuban people) are kissing the boots of the Tyrant. Congratulations, fellow countrymen !!! I wish you all another 50 years of repression, hunger, firing squads,etc,etc, etc...
You deserve it !!!

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#9 Jan 20, 2008
I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHY THE DICTATORSHIP WASTE TIME AND MONEY IN THOSE SO CALLED 'ELECTIONS'!
THEY ALWAYS 'WIN' BY A 95% OR 96%.IT IS ALWAYS THE SAME SHOW!

“FREEDOM, TRUTH& JUSTICE!”

Whereever Freedom Dwells !

#10 Jan 21, 2008
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHY THE DICTATORSHIP WASTE TIME AND MONEY IN THOSE SO CALLED 'ELECTIONS'!
THEY ALWAYS 'WIN' BY A 95% OR 96%.IT IS ALWAYS THE SAME SHOW!
of course...IT"S A FARCE!
reyhavana

United States

#11 Jan 21, 2008
Bravo Juan Aviles!, this is the real point: double moral. So now we can ask for the supression of the Cuban Adjustment Act and the Lottery visas for Cubans, there is not more reason to emigrate from the island they support.

“LIGER OMNI PRIME”

WHEREVER FREEDOM DWELLS

#12 Jan 21, 2008
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
It just like you being sleeping for 48 years.Castro's dictatorship will never let any body with different ideas to participate.The word 'participate' is defined in Cuba as 'do as Castro' says!
WELL SAID! Do only as castro says or else!
wajiro

Miami, FL

#13 Jan 21, 2008
Elections or pre selection ?

“LIGER OMNI PRIME”

WHEREVER FREEDOM DWELLS

#14 Jan 21, 2008
wajiro wrote:
Elections or pre selection ?
pre selected of course!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Clara, Cuba Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. sent Latin youth undercover in anti-Cuba ploy (Aug '14) Jun '15 paul shykora arts 9
News United Airlines plans to offer flight between H... (Jan '15) Mar '15 WE JUST DONT CARE 11
News Surprise!: Cuban dictatorship breaks a pledge t... (Jan '13) Feb '15 Brandon Lee 22
News There's more to Cuba than Veradero (Dec '14) Dec '14 Doc Proper 3
News Crisis Fuelled Resurgence of Horse-Drawn Carria... (Oct '14) Nov '14 Smith and Wesson 7
News Gay democracy activist in Cuba awaits sentencin... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Michael 40
News Cuban LGBT advocate arrested for 'peaceful prot... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Don from Canada 14
More from around the web