S.F. Girls Chorus sings praises after Cuba visit

Aug 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: A Cappella News

This summer the San Francisco Girls Chorus performed what outgoing Artistic Director Susan McMane said was among its most memorable concerts: a performance of American, Latin and other songs in Santa Clara, Cuba, where McMane and 40 girls were awed by the level of musical appreciation and sophistication.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Aug 4, 2011
Liger

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

"This summer the San Francisco Girls Chorus performed what outgoing Artistic Director Susan McMane said was among its most memorable concerts: a performance of American, Latin and other songs in Santa Clara, Cuba, where McMane and 40 girls were awed by the level of musical appreciation and sophistication."

I read their chorus sings great. I am glad more and more will no longer be held hostage by the Miami right wing junta and they are traveling to Cuba to experience it.
L I G E R

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Mojon from miami, stop usurping my good name, mojon!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Santa Clara, Cuba Discussions

Search the Santa Clara, Cuba Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cuban LGBT advocate arrested for 'peaceful prot... Jun '14 Don from Canada 14
Top dissidents detained in Cuba Jun '14 Don from Canada 1
What Really Happed at the Bay of Pigs May '14 TAKE BACK THE USA 17
Study: US travelers to Cuba continues to rise Apr '14 Comanche 3
Batista Leads a Successful Coup in Cuba Mar '14 WE JUST DONT CARE 9
900 cases of dengue fever in Santa Clara, Cuba (Dec '13) Dec '13 CommiesDoomedToHell 1
Unclassifiable (Nov '13) Nov '13 cherokee coVarde 6
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••