Surprise!: Cuban dictatorship breaks ...

Surprise!: Cuban dictatorship breaks a pledge to be nice

There are 22 comments on the Babalu Blog story from Jan 19, 2013, titled Surprise!: Cuban dictatorship breaks a pledge to be nice. In it, Babalu Blog reports that:

Regardless of what their report says, I find it hard to believe that Cubans were "optimistic" Raul Castro would be any less ruthless or vicious than his older brother Fidel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Babalu Blog.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 19, 2013
Naturally a commienAZI is a COMMIENAZI!

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#2 Jan 19, 2013
"EL CHANCHO"(so called by his fellows due to his odor similar to boiled kidneys, due to his poor hygiene and lack of bathing or showering) che guevara was the communist pig that gave the firing squad to many innocent Cubans and took great delight in doing so. He was a racist and particularly enjoyed humiliating the Cuban negroes & mulatoes as well as the native Amerindian Mexicans whom he despised and made no effort to conceal while he was in Mexico.
Since he was a commander just like fidel, and was bolder than fidel, he enjoyed great power. fidel did not like the competition so he send him off on mission to Bolivia, where he was killed as fidel expected. This gave the revolution a martyr, while removing the competition, as well as producing an icon for the revolution.
It is said by those that found che, that he said: "Don't shoot, don't shoot I'm che & I'm worth more alive than dead, don't shoot" The soldiers that found him laughed & told him to say his last prayers, he cursed God, begged, cried, made offers to his captors, whined, wet his pants, soiled his pants, sobbed, BANG! Justice was done!
He who had killed so many, and took so much delight in doing it, died like the coward he was!
Good riddance, the stinking "chancho" is dead!
**********What few people know is that while he claimed the title Doctor while he lived in Cuba, he never graduated from Medical School. The reason his fellow revolutionaries called him "che" was originally to denigrate him, because they refused to call him doctor or commandante, since those close to him looked down on him. The nickname stuck, and since in the Cuban jargon the word is unknown, it readily identified him. The people of Argentina use this word very liberally just as the Americans use the word "dude" or "man" or "guy". The myth is that he was a guerrilla expert, facts are that he never, not once, carried out a successful guerrilla activity.]*Asesino cobarde y maricon!\!!!!!!!!

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#3 Jan 19, 2013
They(castros) are allied with the great deceiver(satan)...How can you trust them????

Surprise!: Cuban dictatorship breaks a pledge to be nice
By Alberto de la Cruz, on January 19, 2013, at 3:09 pm

Regardless of what their report says, I find it hard to believe that Cubans were "optimistic" Raul Castro would be any less ruthless or vicious than his older brother Fidel. I sense that perhaps there is a little projection taking place here combined with a gross misunderstanding of the pernicious and licentious relationship between the Cuban regime and the Cuban Catholic Church.

Nonetheless... Surprise!

The report from Persecution.org :

Persecution Overshadows Cuban Leader’s Pledge on Religious Freedom

01/17/2013 Washington D.C.(International Christian Concern)– Christians in Cuba were optimistic when Raul Castro took over from his brother, Fidel Castro, as the country’s supreme leader in 2009. But three years later, their hope has turned into disillusionment.

There were 120 reported violations of religious freedom in this communist nation in 2012, while there were 30 in 2011, says a report by the Christian Solidarity Worldwide (CWS).

Church leaders in the city of Santa Clara have condemned the government’s refusal to allow Trinidad First Baptist Church access to its bank accounts with funds amounting to about $27,000. The accounts for the historic local church were frozen two years ago, the London-based group reports.

In a separate incident, leaders of the Apostolic Movement, the fast-growing unregistered network of Protestant churches, recently complained against an order to destroy church property. The order contradicts written permission for its construction by another government agency.

In yet another incident, a decorated retired military officer and his wife, who suffers from thyroid tumors, had their electricity cut off by the authorities last October. Church leaders believe it is because their son is a worship leader.

Other incidents include repeated fines, arbitrary arrests and detention, consistent harassment from state security agents, refusal of permission to participate in Christmas services and the severe and tragic beating of a pastor that resulted in permanent brain damage.

The targeting of Christians by authorities goes against the hopes Raul raised after the leadership change.

Christians had survived decades of religious discrimination and persecution. But since Raul took over about three years ago, they began to see unprecedented changes in the nation’s relationship with religion. The younger Castro, who is the world’s longest-serving defense minister, promised to move away from the old communist policies towards a progressive future that made more room for religion. He even eased some restrictions on personal freedoms by lifting bans on mobile phones and home computers, and has promised to consider allowing Cuban citizens to travel abroad as tourists.
Cuba libre indeed

Hollywood, FL

#4 Jan 20, 2013
No different than the vast majority of Miami Cuban politicos ESP Cuban OWNED Hialeah breaking an unwritten pledge not to rob the people blind and more or less politically piss on them.

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#5 Jan 20, 2013
Cuba libre indeed wrote:
No different than the vast majority of Miami Cuban politicos ESP Cuban OWNED Hialeah breaking an unwritten pledge not to rob the people blind and more or less politically piss on them.
typical commienazi response
Don from Canada

Manitouwadge, Canada

#6 Jan 20, 2013
Cuba libre indeed wrote:
I'm glad there is one non-CIA response, to this post. Keep on telling the truth to the readers. Maybe, just maybe , there will be some people out there, that realize that Babalu Blog is a CIA-Financed news rag. They twist and embellish anything newsworthy re Cuba. It is time people stood up and told B.B. what they really think of their nonsensical stretching of the truth. I, for one, have had it.
If the story is reported in Babalu Blog (BB), it is BS.
Don from Canada

Manitouwadge, Canada

#7 Jan 20, 2013
rTkLa1 wrote:
Naturally a commienAZI is a COMMIENAZI!
Just what the heck is a CommieNazi? I got my dictionary out, and I couldn't find a definition. I also checked Wikipedia, same thing. Is this a word that stupid people,(who are trying to express themselves forcefully), have coined? Beats me. I guess stupidity breeds stupidity, as is proved by your choice of definitions.
Don from Canada

Tucker, GA

#8 Jan 20, 2013
The above comment was posted by a clown who likes to usurps my avatar!Babalu Blog is a well known and respected source of information!
They dare to expose what Castro's dictatorship try to hide...like their latest and extrelmelly contagious cholera outbreaks!
Don from Canada

Manitouwadge, Canada

#9 Jan 20, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
The above comment was posted by a clown who likes to usurps my avatar!Babalu Blog is a well known and respected source of information!
They dare to expose what Castro's dictatorship try to hide...like their latest and extrelmelly contagious cholera outbreaks!
Man, you are stupid. Don from Canada is just that, From CANADA! Check your IP address, goof. There are no laws to protect me from idiots like you, but thankfully there are two redeeming features, 1. your spelling ability, it's atrocious. 2. Your blatant stupidity.
Keep up the good work, goof.
You state that 'Babalu Blog is a well known and respected source of information'. The statement is partially correct. Yes it is well known (for its embellishments of the truth) and it is a source (?) of (miss)information. You CIA, Ghost-Writers, are just too much. What's next in your comedy series, bud?
Don from Canada

Tucker, GA

#10 Jan 20, 2013
I advice Babalu Blog if you want to know what is really happenning in todays Cuba!

http://babalublog.com/
Don from Canada

Manitouwadge, Canada

#11 Jan 20, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
I advice Babalu Blog if you want to know what is really happenning in todays Cuba!
Man, you are stupid. Don from Canada is just that, From CANADA! Check your IP address, goof. There are no laws to protect me from idiots like you, but thankfully there are two redeeming features, 1. your spelling ability, it's atrocious. 2. Your blatant stupidity.
Don from Canada

Manitouwadge, Canada

#12 Jan 20, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#13 Jan 20, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
Right on, Don!
Don from Canada

Naughton, Canada

#14 Jan 22, 2013
rTkLa1 wrote:
<quoted text>Right on, Don!
Wrong Don, Wrong Quote!
Don from Canada

Tucker, GA

#15 Jan 22, 2013
rTkLa1 wrote:
Thank you my friend!
Don from Canada
Don from Canada

Naughton, Canada

#16 Jan 22, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you my friend!
Don from Canada
You haven't had fish in your diet all your life have you? It shows!
Don from Canada

Naughton, Canada

#17 Jan 22, 2013
Man, this character sure is tenacious, but the truth will outlast his efforts to bad-mouth anything Cuban. It's hard to visualize a whole nation, full of Anti-Cuban sentiment, similar to his rhetoric,(The US GOVERNMENT et al). HANG IN THERE CUBA, SENSIBLE PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD, ARE AWARE OF YOUR PLIGHT AND STAND BEHIND YOU, 100%!
Don froom Canada.
Don from Canada

Naughton, Canada

#18 Jan 22, 2013
Man, this character sure is tenacious, but the truth will outlast his efforts to bad-mouth anything Cuban. It's hard to visualize a whole nation, full of Anti-Cuban sentiment, similar to his rhetoric (The US GOVERNMENT et al). HANG IN THERE CUBA, SENSIBLE PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD, ARE AWARE OF YOUR PLIGHT, AND STAND BEHIND YOU, 100%!
Don from Canada
Don from Canada

Tucker, GA

#19 Jan 22, 2013
Man, this character sure is tenacious, but the truth will outlast his efforts to bad-mouth anything Cuban. It's hard to visualize a whole dictatorship (Castro) full of Anti-Cuban sentiment, similar to his rhetoric,(The Castros dictatorship et al). HANG IN THERE CUBA, SENSIBLE PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD, ARE AWARE OF YOUR PLIGHT FOR FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY AND STAND BEHIND YOU, 100%!
Don from Canada
Don from Canada

Naughton, Canada

#20 Jan 22, 2013
rTkLa1 wrote:
Where is the BABALU BLOG LOCATED (IN WHAT CITY, AND, WHAT COUNTRY)?
It says in their header, "Not from a Country with a Bearded Dictator". So HOW CAN IT GIVE ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT CUBA, if it isn't even located in Cuba? Lets have a reasonable answer to this question please!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Clara, Cuba Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. sent Latin youth undercover in anti-Cuba ploy (Aug '14) Jun '15 paul shykora arts 9
News United Airlines plans to offer flight between H... (Jan '15) Mar '15 WE JUST DONT CARE 11
News There's more to Cuba than Veradero (Dec '14) Dec '14 Doc Proper 3
News Crisis Fuelled Resurgence of Horse-Drawn Carria... (Oct '14) Nov '14 Smith and Wesson 7
News Gay democracy activist in Cuba awaits sentencin... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Michael 40
News Cuban LGBT advocate arrested for 'peaceful prot... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Don from Canada 14
News Top dissidents detained in Cuba (Jun '14) Jun '14 Don from Canada 1
More from around the web