Visiting Maria del Portillo soon?

Visiting Maria del Portillo soon?

Posted in the Manzanillo, Cuba Forum

Waynardo

Oshawa, Canada

#1 Jan 28, 2008
We spent Christmas Club Amigo, Maria del Portillo. Met some lovely Cuban people. Would like to send some pictures and a letter to some friends there. Is anyone going to that hotel soon? Would you be willing to take mail to the hotel?

[email protected]
Peter

Barrie, Canada

#2 Oct 30, 2008
Unfortunately I was at the Club Amigo, Marea Del Portillo from October 7 - 11, 2008. While we were on an excursion to Pillon, Saturday night the broke into our room, then into our safe with a copied key and stole our money. When we went to the front desk to ask for the police they did not cooperate with us. When I threatened to demolish the vestibule they finally called the police. No results of course. The PR Manager Vincent was useless and didn't even had the character to apologize to us. The Security Manager useless too. As we found out it was an insider job, also this was the third time that money was stolen there. Never again to Club Amigo or to Cuba. Anyone to get more details: [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manzanillo, Cuba Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cuba stalemate makes identifying rafters difficult (Nov '14) Nov '14 castroHitlerAsesino 3
News Cuban migration surges over land and by sea (Oct '14) Oct '14 Doc Caliban 1
News Mexico to free Cubans found at sea, give them r... (Sep '14) Sep '14 L I G E R 24
News As migrants flee eastern Cuba, a town mourns th... (Sep '14) Sep '14 WE JUST DONT CARE 2
News Twenty years after Cuban raft exodus, they keep... (Sep '14) Sep '14 WE JUST DONT CARE 5
News Two Cuban migrants dead, eight missing at sea, ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 WE JUST DONT CARE 3
News Unresponsive mystery plane heads into Caribbean (Sep '14) Sep '14 Doc Caliban 3
More from around the web