Cholera deaths in Cuba rise to 158

Jul 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NEWS.com.au

CUBA broke 11 days of silence on the country's first cholera outbreak in 130 years, noting the number of cases has risen to 158.

Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Jul 16, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Don from Canada

Marathon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 15, 2012
 
I Like your headline "... Cholera Deaths rise to 158 in Cuba". Is that how much you exagerate all of your stories about Cuba, when exactly 3 people have perished from the disease there? I think that I will refrain from looking up info on Cuba from your publication. I can get all the embellishments about Cuba from the Miami-Cuba-American Mafia contingent, thank you very much.

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 15, 2012
 
Don from Canada wrote:
I Like your headline "... Cholera Deaths rise to 158 in Cuba". Is that how much you exagerate all of your stories about Cuba, when exactly 3 people have perished from the disease there? I think that I will refrain from looking up info on Cuba from your publication. I can get all the embellishments about Cuba from the Miami-Cuba-American Mafia contingent, thank you very much.
Tu lo que eres es tremendo CHERNON!!

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Don from Canada wrote:
I Like your headline "... Cholera Deaths rise to 158 in Cuba". Is that how much you exagerate all of your stories about Cuba, when exactly 3 people have perished from the disease there? I think that I will refrain from looking up info on Cuba from your publication. I can get all the embellishments about Cuba from the Miami-Cuba-American Mafia contingent, thank you very much.
You were the same idiot who started the Topic..listen brown goon who do you think you are fooling ,you stupid goon????
Liger BFF

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Don from Canada wrote:
I Like your headline "... Cholera Deaths rise to 158 in Cuba". Is that how much you exagerate all of your stories about Cuba, when exactly 3 people have perished from the disease there? I think that I will refrain from looking up info on Cuba from your publication. I can get all the embellishments about Cuba from the Miami-Cuba-American Mafia contingent, thank you very much.
As a Cuban I agree with you 100%.

"Miami-Cuba-American Mafia"

A political disaster and by no stretch of the imagination would I call these Miami Cubans , Cuban "American".

What I see here are zero political standards and pure banana republic corruption.

I agree with this Cuban American, Elena Diaz 100%-

"Elena Diaz, a Cuban-American whose parents immigrated to Miami when she was a baby says,'This is the way it was in Cuba before Fidel Castro. I heard my parents talk about it that country was so corrupt. Corruption's what actually destroyed it and now they're doing the same thing here.'"

http://www.thesocialcontract.com/artman2/publ...

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Liger BFF wrote:
<quoted text>
As a Cuban I agree with you 100%.
"Miami-Cuba-American Mafia"
A political disaster and by no stretch of the imagination would I call these Miami Cubans , Cuban "American".
What I see here are zero political standards and pure banana republic corruption.
I agree with this Cuban American, Elena Diaz 100%-
"Elena Diaz, a Cuban-American whose parents immigrated to Miami when she was a baby says,'This is the way it was in Cuba before Fidel Castro. I heard my parents talk about it that country was so corrupt. Corruption's what actually destroyed it and now they're doing the same thing here.'"
http://www.thesocialcontract.com/artman2/publ...
The above poster is the same Dominican goon who started the present topic!This stupid goon M.O. is always the same(the poor goon is quite boring),he first starts a controversial stupid threat and then turns the thread(using some other stupid name) into somethoung against the Cubans! The poor Dominican duffers from a huge inferiority complex,I pity the poor goon!He only fools himself!Please keep away from his boring virus infested links!!
Robertinho

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
The above poster is the same Dominican goon who started the present topic!This stupid goon M.O. is always the same(the poor goon is quite boring),he first starts a controversial stupid threat and then turns the thread(using some other stupid name) into somethoung against the Cubans! The poor Dominican duffers from a huge inferiority complex,I pity the poor goon!He only fools himself!Please keep away from his boring virus infested links!!
Well said,you have exposed that idiot.
Don from Canada

Marathon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Dear "We just don't Care" from Puerto Rico.
Let me assure you that I, Don from Canada, really am DON FROM CANADA.

I'll also give you a little news about your own country, if you don't mind. Your government has applied to the United Nations to leave United States Control and Join the CariCom Nations as an Independent Nation. This application has been accepted by ALL the nations involved. If I, in Canada, know of this matter, perhaps you should keep an eye on what is happening in the real world of Caribbean politics, regarding your own country, instead of typing mundane responses to peoples' comments.
Thank you, Don, "who actually cares about Cuba and its people", from Ontario, Canada.
Robertinho

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Don from Canada wrote:
Dear "We just don't Care" from Puerto Rico.
Let me assure you that I, Don from Canada, really am DON FROM CANADA.
I'll also give you a little news about your own country, if you don't mind. Your government has applied to the United Nations to leave United States Control and Join the CariCom Nations as an Independent Nation. This application has been accepted by ALL the nations involved. If I, in Canada, know of this matter, perhaps you should keep an eye on what is happening in the real world of Caribbean politics, regarding your own country, instead of typing mundane responses to peoples' comments.
Thank you, Don, "who actually cares about Cuba and its people", from Ontario, Canada.
"Your government has applied to the United Nations to leave United States Control and Join the CariCom Nations as an Independent Nation. This application has been accepted by ALL the nations involved"

I agree with you,you can't be Jose!Not even Jose can be that stupid!! Stop using LSD,that stuff is killing the few neurons that you still have in your little brain.

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Don from Canada wrote:
Dear "We just don't Care" from Puerto Rico.
Let me assure you that I, Don from Canada, really am DON FROM CANADA.
I'll also give you a little news about your own country, if you don't mind. Your government has applied to the United Nations to leave United States Control and Join the CariCom Nations as an Independent Nation. This application has been accepted by ALL the nations involved. If I, in Canada, know of this matter, perhaps you should keep an eye on what is happening in the real world of Caribbean politics, regarding your own country, instead of typing mundane responses to peoples' comments.
Thank you, Don, "who actually cares about Cuba and its people", from Ontario, Canada.
'Don',I must congratulate you!You have been officially declared ,by the portorican people aa 'stupidity poster child'; Btw,I'm afraid you sound a lot like a Canadian moron who used to post at this forum,years ago,under the name of 'Canuck'!I read that some scientists believe that stupidity can be hereditered and if so, I'm afraid( yes literarilly AFRAID) that you must be one of Canuk's moronic sons!!Oh my God!!
Horse Owner

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 15, 2012
 
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
'Don',I must congratulate you!You have been officially declared ,by the portorican people aa 'stupidity poster child'; Btw,I'm afraid you sound a lot like a Canadian moron who used to post at this forum,years ago,under the name of 'Canuck'!I read that some scientists believe that stupidity can be hereditered and if so, I'm afraid( yes literarilly AFRAID) that you must be one of Canuk's moronic sons!!Oh my God!!
"I read that some scientists believe that stupidity can be hereditered"

Oh yes it can be and that study was based on who the majority of Miami Cubans trust and elect in dade and Hialeah.
Horse Owner

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 15, 2012
 
Robertinho wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your government has applied to the United Nations to leave United States Control and Join the CariCom Nations as an Independent Nation. This application has been accepted by ALL the nations involved"
I agree with you,you can't be Jose!Not even Jose can be that stupid!! Stop using LSD,that stuff is killing the few neurons that you still have in your little brain.
"I agree with you,you can't be Jose!Not even Jose can be that stupid!! "

I beg to differ
Horse Owner

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 15, 2012
 
Don from Canada wrote:
Dear "We just don't Care" from Puerto Rico.
Let me assure you that I, Don from Canada, really am DON FROM CANADA.
I'll also give you a little news about your own country, if you don't mind. Your government has applied to the United Nations to leave United States Control and Join the CariCom Nations as an Independent Nation. This application has been accepted by ALL the nations involved. If I, in Canada, know of this matter, perhaps you should keep an eye on what is happening in the real world of Caribbean politics, regarding your own country, instead of typing mundane responses to peoples' comments.
Thank you, Don, "who actually cares about Cuba and its people", from Ontario, Canada.
Great post. I find many of these Miami Cubans talk alot of nonsense but care not for their island nor fellow Cubans. I have never met such untrustworthy people in my life ,54 yrs their island calls them but they act deaf.
Cherokee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Horse Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
"I agree with you,you can't be Jose!Not even Jose can be that stupid!! "
I beg to differ
No way Jose!'Our' Jose is stupid,no question about it,but not that stupid.
Cindy

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 16, 2012
 
Horse Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
"I agree with you,you can't be Jose!Not even Jose can be that stupid!! "
I beg to differ
Lol, yes Jose is that stupid as he once said that Florida's Democrat Puerto Ricans and other Hispanics would rise up and vote against self serving Miami Cuban, Marco Rubio in massive numbers in a Florida STATE election.

Lol the apathetic bunch barely voted at all.

ONLY a total and complete moron would mention Florida's Puerto Ricans voting and state election in the same sentence.

Jose is the #1 moron in the forum and we must not let him forget it.
Cindy

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 16, 2012
 
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>
No way Jose!'Our' Jose is stupid,no question about it,but not that stupid.
I understand your respect and admiration for Jose but trust me ,he is that stupid.

“bluestreak returneth is the”

Since: Jul 12

drag-queen from New Orleans

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 16, 2012
 
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Tu lo que eres es tremendo CHERNON!!
wel said!

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, yes Jose is that stupid as he once said that Florida's Democrat Puerto Ricans and other Hispanics would rise up and vote against self serving Miami Cuban, Marco Rubio in massive numbers in a Florida STATE election.
Lol the apathetic bunch barely voted at all.
ONLY a total and complete moron would mention Florida's Puerto Ricans voting and state election in the same sentence.
Jose is the #1 moron in the forum and we must not let him forget it.
Well said 'Cindy',I now remember that the stupid Dominican of Jose bought a house in a gated Indian Reservation called Doral!
Cindy the tortillera

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 16, 2012
 
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said 'Cindy',I now remember that the stupid Dominican of Jose bought a house in a gated Indian Reservation called Doral!
Lol yes he is stupid but he Cuban JUST LIKE YOU .
Cindy the tortillera

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 16, 2012
 
__bluestreak invincible wrote:
<quoted text>wel said!
Hi
I know you are a cowardly phgit but wanted to ask if you are also related to Zimmerman?

"A woman with close ties to George Zimmerman and his family told investigators that members of Zimmermanís family were boastfully proud racists and that for more than a decade Zimmerman sexually molested her"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/16/geor...

“bluestreak returneth is the”

Since: Jul 12

drag-queen from New Orleans

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 16, 2012
 
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said 'Cindy',I now remember that the stupid Dominican of Jose bought a house in a gated Indian Reservation called Doral!
El Chernon! Ja ja ja, pobrecito el mojoncito.....Cindy!? LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Manzanillo, Cuba Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UN blacklists N Korea arms ship firm Jul 30 John Grimbaldsun 4
Second boatload of Cuban migrants in 48 hours o... Jul '14 Martin David Robi... 3
Panama judge acquits N Korean crew over arms row Jun '14 Tex Wildcat 4
North Korea ship in Cuba arms row passes Panama May '14 Don Doo Bee Doo D... 11
How to Spot A Shadowy North Korean Business Apr '14 Jane 2
Reports from Cuba: CELAC Summit Passed Like a S... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Doc Proper 3
N.Korean sailors to head to Cuba after... (Feb '14) Feb '14 S P A R TA C U S 3

Search the Manzanillo, Cuba Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••