US Denies 'Covert' Operation To Incit...

US Denies 'Covert' Operation To Incite Unrest In Cuba Using Social Media

There are 22 comments on the Silicon Alley Insider story from Apr 4, 2014, titled US Denies 'Covert' Operation To Incite Unrest In Cuba Using Social Media. In it, Silicon Alley Insider reports that:

Cuba's President Raul Castro laughs during a meeting with East Timor's President Taur Matan Ruak during a meeting in Havana's Revolution Palace September 27, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silicon Alley Insider.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Doc Poper

Hollywood, FL

#1 Apr 4, 2014
Actually the US somewhat admitted his morning that as ALWAYS they were involved in the matters of sovereign Latin American government

Obama has to be out of his inept mind to lift a finger for these Miami Cuban exiles .

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#2 Apr 4, 2014
I didn' know that promoting twiter was considered
an involvement on the sovereigni of a country!
Well,dictatorships are weird!!Dictators hate anything they can't control or repress.Hitler and Stalin would've have controlled twitter too...I bet!!!!
Cubano

Newton, NJ

#3 Apr 4, 2014
I would be proud to claim being responsible for such an operation!
iT IS ANACT OF RESPONSABILITY AND LOVE FOR freedom!
WE JUST DONT CARE

Canada

#5 Apr 5, 2014
How (OR WHERE), does the USA hope to find people who will believe ANYTHING that the CIA, or ANY of its Nefarious Affiliate Divisions, say?.

IF THE US GOVERNMENT, or its entities MOUTHS ARE OPEN, THEY ARE LYING!

Time and truth, have proven this to be so!

SOME OF THE US POLITICAL DINOSAURS, probably don't even know that ALL of their heinous activities around the world, ARE VISIBLE, LIVE, ON THE INTERNET, for all and sundry, to observe!

The whole world is watching your every move, USA WARMONGERS'!
Oliver Cromwell

Paisley, UK

#6 Apr 5, 2014
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
I didn' know that promoting twiter was considered
an involvement on the sovereigni of a country!
Well,dictatorships are weird!!Dictators hate anything they can't control or repress.Hitler and Stalin would've have controlled twitter too...I bet!!!!
Hitler and Stalin would've have controlled twitter too...I bet!!!! Well Turkey a Nato member HAS put a ban on Yutube and twitter,so much for a so called Democracy.
WE JUST DONT CARE

Canada

#7 Apr 5, 2014
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler and Stalin would've have controlled twitter too...I bet!!!! Well Turkey a Nato member HAS put a ban on Yutube and twitter,so much for a so called Democracy.

Please note that this post was meant to be aimed at the PUERTO-RICAN, WJDC.

Not the CANADIAN WJDC, who utters the truth about Cuba, or the (misbehaving, US Government).

There IS a difference, you know!

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#8 Apr 5, 2014
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Please note that this post was meant to be aimed at the PUERTO-RICAN, WJDC.
Not the CANADIAN WJDC, who utters the truth about Cuba, or the (misbehaving, US Government).
There IS a difference, you know!
Of course that there is a huge difference stupid dickhead.I'm the smart Cuban the real WJDC and you are the stupid muslim the sore loser and fake WJDC!!
WE JUST DONT CARE

Canada

#9 Apr 6, 2014
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course that there is a huge difference stupid dickhead.I'm the smart Cuban the real WJDC and you are the stupid muslim the sore loser and fake WJDC!!
I'm about as Muslim as YOU ARE, Multi-Names.

I'm also the WJDC that speaks the truth, not the other one(s) with myriads' of avatars, who NEVER tells the truth.

From what I have observed, the only loser(s) here, are you, and your mundane post(s)

Why don't you quit advertising your limited GRASP of what the US GOVERNMENT, is doing in countries', all around the world?

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#10 Apr 6, 2014
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm about as Muslim as YOU ARE, Multi-Names.
I'm also the WJDC that speaks the truth, not the other one(s) with myriads' of avatars, who NEVER tells the truth.
From what I have observed, the only loser(s) here, are you, and your mundane post(s)
Why don't you quit advertising your limited GRASP of what the US GOVERNMENT, is doing in countries', all around the world?
Why don't you quit advertising your limited GRASP of what the Castro dicaorship and your Holy mother Russia is doing in Venezuela and other countries', all around the world?Ukrania comes to my mind ....dickhead!!!
Cuban exile

Hollywood, FL

#11 Apr 6, 2014
Many of us exiles realize that Fidel did do some positive if not great things for Cuba and behind closed doors we salute him.

The REAL criminals are the USA/CIA who not only supported Batista and laughed as we were tortured and executed but they also robbed Cuba.

"Castro implemented far-reaching reforms by nationalizing factories and plantations in an attempt to end U.S. economic dominance on the island. Major American companies felt the negative effects of the reforms, causing friction between Cuba and the United States. For example, the Castro government announced it was going to base compensation to foreign companies on the artificially low property values that the companies themselves had negotiated with past Cuban governments in order to keep their taxes low."

http://www.biography.com/people/fidel-castro-...
Cuban exile

Hollywood, FL

#12 Apr 6, 2014
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you quit advertising your limited GRASP of what the Castro dicaorship and your Holy mother Russia is doing in Venezuela and other countries', all around the world?Ukrania comes to my mind ....dickhead!!!
You are a well known Batistian and mouth piece for those who hate Cuba .

Your employer is the CIA .
Cuban exile

Hollywood, FL

#13 Apr 6, 2014
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm about as Muslim as YOU ARE, Multi-Names.
"
Why don't you quit advertising your limited GRASP of what the US GOVERNMENT, is doing in countries', all around the world? "

He not only knows what horrible things the CIA is involved in but he supports any terrorism , as long as it is done by fascist regimes .

He was a young Batistian in Cuba and now an even greater Batistian.

His junta would have destroyed USA if not for those of us who spoke out .

They hate democracy and feel that it is okay for the CIA to torture anyone who doesn't subscribe to their fascist ways .

I met WJDC , several months ago in a restaurant called Versailles , He is a charming man of wit but than again so was Hitler and Pinochet .

I can see that you know his true colors .

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#14 Apr 6, 2014
Cuban exile wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a well known Batistian and mouth piece for those who hate Cuba .
Your employer is the CIA .
I'm self employed engineer a successful one while you a a mere sore born loser and a shameful Castro azsniffer!!
USaWorld bully War monger

United States

#15 May 12, 2014
New War Order
How Panama set the course for post-Cold War foreign policy
by Ted Galen Carpenter
http://amconmag.com/
The United States had invaded small Caribbean and Central American countries on numerous occasions throughout the 20th century. Indeed, before the onset of Franklin Roosevelt’s Good Neighbor Policy in the 1930s, Washington routinely overthrew regimes it disliked.
DaveNY

Plainfield, NJ

#16 May 12, 2014
USaWorld bully War monger wrote:
New War Order
How Panama set the course for post-Cold War foreign policy
by Ted Galen Carpenter
http://amconmag.com/
The United States had invaded small Caribbean and Central American countries on numerous occasions throughout the 20th century. Indeed, before the onset of Franklin Roosevelt’s Good Neighbor Policy in the 1930s, Washington routinely overthrew regimes it disliked.
the USA has been took soft. They should simply have invaded, annexed and civilized those savages. The whole of the new world should be USA!
USaWorld bully War monger

United States

#17 May 12, 2014
DaveNY wrote:
<quoted text>the USA has been took soft. They should simply have invaded, annexed and civilized those savages. The whole of the new world should be USA!
Why don't you bankrupt the US and send whole of corrupted war mongering AMericans to do you fighting for you if you so love wars by invading the whole World with you Obnoxious War machines ! WAKA WaKWA
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#18 May 12, 2014
How should I break this to you?

The USA doesn't give a sht about Cuba. We could overtake the little sht-hole in like 20 minutes.

Cuba is irrelevant.
Cuban exile

Hollywood, FL

#19 May 13, 2014
Faith wrote:
How should I break this to you?
The USA doesn't give a sht about Cuba. We could overtake the little sht-hole in like 20 minutes.
Cuba is irrelevant.
I no agree with u . Amerika care mucho about my Cuba . I miself like mucho of my MI-AMI Cuba libre junta . I live micro world . Only Cuba y MI-AMI.

I no care about the resto of USA but I want USA to liberate Cuba for us so that we can replace the self serving y mucho corrupto Castro's with self serving y mucho corrupto Miami Cuban politicos just like we do in MI-AMI.

We have done our best to turn MI-AMI into a mini Cuba and so far , so good . The FBI they get in our way and they arrest MUCHO of our politicos y policia .

This is muy bad . The FBI they are anti Cuban exile racistas . They need to leave or corrupto politicos y oficiales alone .

"The Cuban community that doesn’t care about corruption when it casts its vote was critically portrayed by most leading city columnists and others, Cuban and otherwise. Robert Steinback, a Black Miami Herald columnist, said the Cuban community is gullible. Liz Balmaseda calls it “a knee-jerk majority” that would elect a hamster wearing a Cuba Libre T-shirt, and,“They only cared that he was Cuban.”

http://www.popularsovranty.org/mdc.shtml
Cuban exile

Hollywood, FL

#20 May 13, 2014
USaWorld bully War monger wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you bankrupt the US and send whole of corrupted war mongering AMericans to do you fighting for you if you so love wars by invading the whole World with you Obnoxious War machines ! WAKA WaKWA
We close to bankrupting USA now as is with our corrupcion, Lol Cuba libre !!!!!!!!!!

You keep the FBI out of our affairs , okay?

"MIAMI — The Securities and Exchange Commission is charging the city of Miami and its former budget director with securities fraud, according to a civil complaint filed Friday in federal court.

George S. Canellos, co-director of the SEC's Division of Enforcement, said in a news release that the city of Miami actively marketed bonds to investors while hiding the true reason for moving around approximately $37.5 million in city funds.

"The fact that a city official would enable these false and misleading disclosures to investors merely a few years after Miami had been reprimanded by the SEC for similar misconduct makes this repeat behavior all the more appalling and unacceptable," Canellos said."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/2013...
Apache

Newton, NJ

#21 May 13, 2014
Cuban exile wrote:
<quoted text>
We close to bankrupting USA now as is with our corrupcion, Lol Cuba libre !!!!!!!!!!
You keep the FBI out of our affairs , okay?
"MIAMI — The Securities and Exchange Commission is charging the city of Miami and its former budget director with securities fraud, according to a civil complaint filed Friday in federal court.
said."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/2013...
Pero miren quien anda por aqui....nada menos que el mojon sin pipi!
mojon, Vd no hable hasta que las gallinas meen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Havana, Cuba Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why American Researchers Want To Use Cuba's Can... (May '15) Jul 21 WE JUST DONT CARE 30
News Papa Hemingway in Cuba' a warts-and-all look at... Jul 20 Crusader 16
News Cubans fleeing in high numbers despite new dipl... Jul 20 Crusader 13
News US reportedly may abstain from UN vote condemni... (Sep '15) Jul 20 Crusader 9
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul 20 Crusader 4
News Gloria Estefan leads Miami march for Cuban diss... (Mar '10) Jul 15 WE JUST DONT CARE 303
News Cuba remains set in its ways (Apr '15) Jul 14 WE JUST DONT CARE 36
More from around the web