CYMD Celebrates 20th Anniversary

CYMD Celebrates 20th Anniversary

There are 2 comments on the Babalu Blog story from Aug 3, 2011, titled CYMD Celebrates 20th Anniversary. In it, Babalu Blog reports that:

CYMD Celebrates 20th Anniversary This past 16th of July, in Parraga, Arroyo Naranjo more than 30 activists celebrated the 20th anniversary of the Cuban Youth Movement for Democracy, a youth-based group which promotes the respect of human rights and freedom in Cuba.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Babalu Blog.

Cuba libre

Hollywood, FL

#1 Aug 4, 2011
These are the type of leaders the future Cuba needs not hypocrite cowards like Diaz Balart and his crew.
L I G E R

Newton, NJ

#2 Aug 4, 2011
que mojon mas envidioso es cher o kee!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baracoa, Cuba Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cuban bishop says news of papal visit brings 'h... (May '15) May '15 the AWSOME Cowboy 1
News Photographera s a Unseen Cubaa gives a rare vie... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Don Donnatello Va... 2
News Spense Havlick: Dispatches from Cuba (Jan '15) Jan '15 Gino 1
News Roberto Duran Premium Cigars to Introduce the R... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Buffalo Bill 1
News Four Cubans found slain in apparent bid to flee... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Don Doo Bee Doo D... 4
News Business buzz: Aug. 26 (Aug '13) Aug '13 BrigadierGeneralYork 4
News Questions on Cuban Snails? Take a Peek in Mr. C... (Mar '13) Mar '13 C R U S A D E R 3
More from around the web