Group Collects Donations for Hurrican...

Group Collects Donations for Hurricane Ike Victims in Cuba

There are 1 comment on the FirstCoastNews story from Sep 12, 2008, titled Group Collects Donations for Hurricane Ike Victims in Cuba. In it, FirstCoastNews reports that:

A group from St. Augustine is collecting money to buy supplies for Hurricane Ike victims in Cuba.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FirstCoastNews.

Baracoa Dave

Sun City, FL

#1 Oct 14, 2008
I was doing relief work in Baracoa before I met the people in the St.Augustine Assoc. They are truly helping people.I was fortunate to join forces with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baracoa, Cuba Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cuban bishop says news of papal visit brings 'h... (May '15) May '15 the AWSOME Cowboy 1
News Photographera s a Unseen Cubaa gives a rare vie... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Don Donnatello Va... 2
News Spense Havlick: Dispatches from Cuba (Jan '15) Jan '15 Gino 1
News Roberto Duran Premium Cigars to Introduce the R... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Buffalo Bill 1
News Four Cubans found slain in apparent bid to flee... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Don Doo Bee Doo D... 4
News Business buzz: Aug. 26 (Aug '13) Aug '13 BrigadierGeneralYork 4
News Questions on Cuban Snails? Take a Peek in Mr. C... (Mar '13) Mar '13 C R U S A D E R 3
More from around the web