Serbia says US partly to blame for failure of Kosovo talks

Apr 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EUobserver

Speaking in an interview in Belgrade with German daily Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung on Monday , Dacic said one potential solution for better relations would have been to give Kosovo control of a majority-Albanian region in the Presevo Valley in southern Serbia in return for Serb control of a majority-Serb region in north Kosovo.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of132
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

http://youtu.be/kwwrYkfS53Q
Fyrom is joke!

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Serbia always blaming someone else for It`s own failure. This is not a NEWs.
Joe

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Serbs still dont get it!
The one policy of US and the international community that has always been a constant from Slovenija to Kosovo is that there will be no border changes.
This means that Kosovo is indepandent and the serbs in Mitrovica are just an ethnic minority and serbija will have no political control over Kosovo.
Anonymous

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

prishtina wrote:
Serbia always blaming someone else for It`s own failure. This is not a NEWs.
But this time it sounds verovatno.. The article is interesting and if it is true that Dacic proposed what is written there, then I have to say that this would have been a step forward for all. However, the US stopped that and made both parties stick to (mere) individual freedoms and forget about collective privileges for minorities and any changes to the 1974 borders.
Anonymous

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Joe wrote:
Serbs still dont get it!
The one policy of US and the international community that has always been a constant from Slovenija to Kosovo is that there will be no border changes.
This means that Kosovo is indepandent and the serbs in Mitrovica are just an ethnic minority and serbija will have no political control over Kosovo.
Precisely. But Serbs aren't the only ones who still didn't get it.
Hvosno

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Karolcik wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely. But Serbs aren't the only ones who still didn't get it.
Good comment, a wise one. Can be interpreted in two ways.

The most important thing is that the majority of the world countries didn't "get it". They dont get it how can a provice break international law and UNILATERALLY proclaim independence. Might is NOT right.

CCCC
Anonymous

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hvosno wrote:
<quoted text>
Good comment, a wise one. Can be interpreted in two ways.
The most important thing is that the majority of the world countries didn't "get it". They dont get it how can a provice break international law and UNILATERALLY proclaim independence. Might is NOT right.
CCCC
From the purely legal point of view, the answer is relatively simple: an administrative territorial unit is not a subject of international law and therefore it isn't bound by it. Only states and international organisations are subjects of international law. The proclamation constituted an infringement of Serbia's constitutional law, but not of the international law.

Another question is whether a third state or an international organisation violated the international law in the process.

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Karolcik wrote:
<quoted text>
But this time it sounds verovatno.. The article is interesting and if it is true that Dacic proposed what is written there, then I have to say that this would have been a step forward for all. However, the US stopped that and made both parties stick to (mere) individual freedoms and forget about collective privileges for minorities and any changes to the 1974 borders.
Dacic is proposing exchanging the territories North Mitrovica/Presevo Valley.

So It`s not about Churches anymore, It`s about Serbian sick fascist wish for more territories = Which is ALSO the real reason of wars and bloodshed Serbia has caused.

How Pathetic!

How Pathetic.
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
Dacic is proposing exchanging the territories North Mitrovica/Presevo Valley.
So It`s not about Churches anymore, It`s about Serbian sick fascist wish for more territories = Which is ALSO the real reason of wars and bloodshed Serbia has caused.
How Pathetic!
How Pathetic.
stop sucking Serbian d*cks
Dejan

Vinica, Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
It`s about Serbian sick fascist wish for more territories
ALSO the real reason of wars and bloodshed...
Oh so it seems you are same in that department with the Serbs.
PHILIP THE MACEDONIAN

Gratkorn, Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dejan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so it seems you are same in that department with the Serbs.
Hey fake Fyromian!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dejan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so it seems you are same in that department with the Serbs.
you are afraid of Albos Mr MONKEYdonian, right?
i don't give a sh#t about you
because
MONKEY YOU BORN
MONKEY YOU'LL DIE

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 9, 2013
 
Dejan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so it seems you are same in that department with the Serbs.
Nobody asked you Fakedonian.
mr large

Mansfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

this is bad for fyrom. if the serbs take control of majority serb areas of kosovo, won't the albos in western fyrom demand the same? i vote strengthen serbia and screw fyrom
The Informer

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

There is no question that the USA likes Albania and the ethnic Albanian Kosovars MORE than the USA likes Serbia and the Serbs, so what do you expect, equal treatment regarding foreign affairs with basic majority ethnic Albanian Kosovars and the tiny minority Serbian Kosovars when the USA holds sway?
Karolcik

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 9, 2013
 
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
Dacic is proposing exchanging the territories North Mitrovica/Presevo Valley.
So It`s not about Churches anymore, It`s about Serbian sick fascist wish for more territories = Which is ALSO the real reason of wars and bloodshed Serbia has caused.
How Pathetic!
How Pathetic.
Well, I call such a proposal rational, as it would allow both Albos and Serbs live where they want to live. But I understand that there is little room for common sense.

On the other hand, the situation as it stands now has some benefits, too. It requires both to learn to respect each other.
Dejan

Vinica, Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 9, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody asked you Fakedonian.
Funny how you try to present yourselves as victims, but it ain't suits you a bit. You blame the Serbs of wanting territory after what you are doing in the Balkans, spreading yourselves like a cancer?
A human organ trade criminal black hole can never appear like victim.
Hvosno

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Karolcik wrote:
<quoted text>
From the purely legal point of view, the answer is relatively simple: an administrative territorial unit is not a subject of international law and therefore it isn't bound by it. Only states and international organisations are subjects of international law. The proclamation constituted an infringement of Serbia's constitutional law, but not of the international law.
Another question is whether a third state or an international organisation violated the international law in the process.
Very well written:

"From the purely legal point of view, the answer is relatively simple: an administrative territorial unit is not a subject of international law and therefore it isn't bound by it. Only states and international organisations are subjects of international law."

You see. The United Nations Security Council will make sure Kosovo and Metohija remain an administrative territorial unit as far as international law is concerned.

As to some countries... well, they will remain some countries.

CCCC
Greeks are Gypsies

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

lol ,in north Kosovo is there is Oil and gold and other minerals!
That's the only thing they want!
Both parties!
This is not, about history or people!
Kosovo is Kosova!
Serbia is serbia!
About people it seem that the serbs and other minoretys get their rights in Kosova, but the same cant be said in serbia!
Its funny this Miloshovich or what ever his name is would swap a piece of serbia for a foriegn piece of land?
Fishy serbs!
Like greeks!
Stinks all Europe!
zika

Asia/Pacific Region

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

good by serbia KOOSOVA is GONE no comeing back get used to it and life will get essy, and no neeed to worry ALL SERBS IN KOSSOVA WILL BE TREATED THE SAME WAY THE ALBANIANS HAVE BEEN TREATED FOR THE LAST 200 YEARS BY THE SERBIAN GOVERMENT hahah SERBIA claimed that albos are treated very good and above world standerds and that they have avery thing they need SO THE KOSOVA GOVERMENT WILL DO THE SAME FOR THE SERBS hahahaha Good luck serbs payback is a bitch

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of132
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••