First Montenegrin party registers in ...

First Montenegrin party registers in Serbia

There are 87 comments on the SETimes news story from Mar 24, 2008, titled First Montenegrin party registers in Serbia. In it, SETimes news reports that:

BELGRADE, Serbia -- The first political party uniting ethnic Montenegrins living in Serbia was registered by the ministry of state administration on Sunday under the name Montenegrin Party .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SETimes news.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1 Mar 24, 2008
OOPS!!!
Ante

Toronto, Canada

#2 Mar 25, 2008
..We wish the Montenegrins luck, as they have more culture than the serbs!!!

Since: Mar 08

Beograd, Serbia

#3 Mar 25, 2008
Ante wrote:
They ARE Serbs, you stupid provocateur. Go back to school.

Location hidden

#4 Mar 26, 2008
Ante wrote:
no question about that!!!
synCROnize

Australia

#5 Mar 27, 2008
_commander _ wrote:
<quoted text>
They ARE Serbs, you stupid provocateur. Go back to school.
bzzz wrong answer commando vlah, here are links from montenegrins

and
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

also this is writen by jevrem brkovic a orthodox montenegrin head of the DANU academy in montenegro
http://www.njegos.net/news-infos-images/redcr...
commander

Beograd, Serbia

#6 Mar 27, 2008
synCROnize wrote:
<quoted text>bzzz wrong answer commando vlah, here are links from montenegrins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vMwWazNAm1sXX
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
also this is writen by jevrem brkovic a orthodox montenegrin head of the DANU academy in montenegro
http://www.njegos.net/news-infos-images/redcr...
You illiterate and uneducated fool! Read Njegos you idiot. Read King Nikola I. Stop posting your moronic ustasha BS.
synCROnize

Australia

#7 Mar 27, 2008
commander wrote:
<quoted text>
You illiterate and uneducated fool! Read Njegos you idiot. Read King Nikola I. Stop posting your moronic ustasha BS.
my links show thousands of montenegrins full of joy when they left serbia and fly the montenegrin flag and also in the other link they chant "this is not serbia" wile other link is a testimony of a montenegrin academy teacher saying we are not serbian, your a fool you think if anyone is orthodox that makes them serb lol oh so greeks are serb to lol aha ha hahaha. in the other post you said serbs have a rite to vojvodina as they lived on that land for generations well in that case on your own standards albanians have a rite to have kosovo and if you dont agree it means you contradicted yourself again and you are full of propaganda
commander

Belgrade, Serbia

#8 Mar 28, 2008
synCROnize wrote:
<quoted text>my links show thousands of montenegrins full of joy when they left serbia and fly the montenegrin flag and also in the other link they chant "this is not serbia" wile other link is a testimony of a montenegrin academy teacher saying we are not serbian, your a fool you think if anyone is orthodox that makes them serb lol oh so greeks are serb to lol aha ha hahaha. in the other post you said serbs have a rite to vojvodina as they lived on that land for generations well in that case on your own standards albanians have a rite to have kosovo and if you dont agree it means you contradicted yourself again and you are full of propaganda
Your cheering "Montenegrians" are in fact bosnian muslims and albanians living there. And don't tell me BS about Milo Djukanovic's regime and his "academy" or CPC. He is a criminal and he must listen to his US masters just to save his head. No one said that Montenegrians are Serbs just because of their Orthodox faith! Such nonsense is a perfect example of ustashian way of "thinking". As we all know the main goal of Vatican ustashian puppets is "catholization" of Serbs. Again:
Ever heard of Njegos or King Nikola I? Do you know what "Gorski Vijenac" is all about?
synCROnize

Australia

#9 Mar 28, 2008
commander wrote:
<quoted text>
Your cheering "Montenegrians" are in fact bosnian muslims and albanians living there. And don't tell me BS about Milo Djukanovic's regime and his "academy" or CPC. He is a criminal and he must listen to his US masters just to save his head. No one said that Montenegrians are Serbs just because of their Orthodox faith! Such nonsense is a perfect example of ustashian way of "thinking". As we all know the main goal of Vatican ustashian puppets is "catholization" of Serbs. Again:
Ever heard of Njegos or King Nikola I? Do you know what "Gorski Vijenac" is all about?
what i do know is your a liar as in those links those montenegrins are not bosnian muslims as you see the crowd holding flags with the orthodox cross and you can see their priest there to, now that montenegro is independent serbs cannot spread chetnik propaganda and fairy tales. and remember that the city in montenegro Bijelo Polje will NEVER be belo polje
commander

Savski Venac, Serbia

#10 Mar 29, 2008
synCROnize wrote:
<quoted text>what i do know is your a liar as in those links those montenegrins are not bosnian muslims as you see the crowd holding flags with the orthodox cross and you can see their priest there to, now that montenegro is independent serbs cannot spread chetnik propaganda and fairy tales. and remember that the city in montenegro Bijelo Polje will NEVER be belo polje
OMG! "Belo" or "bijelo"! Now it's obvious you're just another example here of a shqiptar with identity crisis! Every Croat knows the differences between dialects and languages LOL! It doesn't matter you fool if it was written in ijekavica, ekavica, or ikavica, it's still a Serbian language! LOL LOL LOL You stupid and uneducated shqiptar! Can you give me an straight answer:
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF NJEGOS OR KING NIKOLA I?

“habit d`arlequin”

;) zini da ti kazem

#11 Mar 29, 2008
yep, i told her if nothing else - luda je brate samo copy/paste ista ustaska sranja ne bi li isprovocirala nekog- pusti je u PM nek se leci ako joj je ovo terapija
synCROnize

Australia

#12 Mar 29, 2008
good one vojislav seselj-commando vlah lol you think any country that speaks slavic is speaking serb are you paranoid as krajina refugees speak croatian aswell lol also old manuscripts in croatia are in ijek dialect to you idiot. its funny how orthodox in south serbia speak a macedon and bulgaric language lol oh thats right its another serb dialect hahahaha and remember the only reason you have vlah,serb, and gypsy's outside of raska and living in neighbouring lands is because the turks smashed these orthodox peoples so hard that they came as refugees into hungary,croatia,BiH,romania. you still think being slavic and orthodox makes you a serb lol no wonder vlah and gypsys are pravi srbci sada lmao you get your thinking from hill billy vojislav seselj and you know it hahahahaha
synCROnize

Australia

#13 Mar 30, 2008
and no i dont know much of njegos family but i have read that they had a mix idea of who they were and i read princess jelena njegos say that her dad always said he spoke montenegrin and not serbian.

also this is from a montenegrin site that said its serb propaganda saying montenegrin is serb language as montenegrin has more letters in alphabet then what serbs use also it states how silly it was that serb writer vuk karadzic was to asume bulgars and macedonians and other slavs as serbs because they spoke the sto dialect. go ahead read it
http://www.montenegro.org/language.html
HRV

Bendigo, Australia

#14 Apr 1, 2008
Bravo synCROnize - These brainwashed muppets might finally understand How they've been bullshitted 2 for the last 80 years by there education system & government

Bla Bla - Everything in the world belongs to Serbia.
we've never attacked anyone, we are good people

Thank God, croatia has nothing to do with you un educated baboons
synCROnize

Australia

#15 Apr 1, 2008
HRV wrote:
Bravo synCROnize - These brainwashed muppets might finally understand How they've been bullshitted 2 for the last 80 years by there education system & government
Bla Bla - Everything in the world belongs to Serbia.
we've never attacked anyone, we are good people
Thank God, croatia has nothing to do with you un educated baboons
cheers HRV its amazing that serbs come up with fairy tales such as BiH belongs to serbia, then why i ask did croatia have its capital their in tomislav grad in the past? and croat princes in BiH used croat titles. the only reason why we have serbs in BiH is because the turks pushed out serbs and vlah out of serbia and croat lords took them as refugees and the thanks we get for that is serb hostility
HRV

Bendigo, Australia

#16 Apr 2, 2008
Exactly! they cannot understand that not all of Croatia was taken over by the Turks. We were able to maintain 1/3 to 1/2 of our land which kept our culture alive & our people pure. Where as whole of servia was taken over & rooted & raped & turkafied.

I'm talking shyte servs?? next time u walk downtown Belgrade or Novi sad & just look at the 50 - 70% of the people’s skin & facial features. Dark, brown, Turkafied
Ha Ha - In breed turks!!

Since u are inbreed turks, why do u hate ur half brothers the Albanian's & Kosovar's so much??
Oh thats right!! Servs are angry at the world & hate everyone in it!

Enjoy your Kingdom!!!

“habit d`arlequin”

;) zini da ti kazem

#17 Apr 2, 2008
ok, 5 times you gave expression to your mental fears and 3 times you gave approval of your opinion - now you can have a rest. try to use judge it! option in future so you can add more colors and symbols on your way to recovery

“Dum Spiro Spero”

Since: Jan 07

Patras

#18 Apr 2, 2008
HRV wrote:
Exactly! they cannot understand that not all of Croatia was taken over by the Turks. We were able to maintain 1/3 to 1/2 of our land which kept our culture alive & our people pure. Where as whole of servia was taken over & rooted & raped & turkafied.
I'm talking shyte servs?? next time u walk downtown Belgrade or Novi sad & just look at the 50 - 70% of the people’s skin & facial features. Dark, brown, Turkafied
Ha Ha - In breed turks!!
Since u are inbreed turks, why do u hate ur half brothers the Albanian's & Kosovar's so much??
Oh thats right!! Servs are angry at the world & hate everyone in it!
Enjoy your Kingdom!!!
it hurts you guys e? being a weak serb or convert really hurts you e? its ok man...u can create ur glorious history now...start by being nazi friends.
u dont speak serbian, u speak croatian...and the muslims speak bosnian, and now the montenegrins speak montenegrin!!
hahahhaa...
u r muppets!

kosovo je srbija.....Greece always with you!
synCROnize

Australia

#19 Apr 2, 2008
sounds like spiros wants to be a serb lol

“Dum Spiro Spero”

Since: Jan 07

Patras

#20 Apr 3, 2008
synCROnize wrote:
sounds like spiros wants to be a serb lol
no i dont....proud to be greek, but at least i know my roots mate....try to find yours....and when u do...feel proud of becoming a nazi!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia, Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ukraine's vice PM says her country won't recogn... 1 hr joj svrbistanci 2
News Two Syrians confess to murdering Serbian man in... 1 hr joj svrbistanci 2
News Serbians divided over EU integration: research 3 hr Strahd 2
News Serbia under pressure from Russia over its EU g... 3 hr Strahd 114
News Russia's hacking is only Putin's latest outrage 4 hr AP Archive 3
News Russia's hacking is only Putin's latest outrage 4 hr AP Archive 1
za vrijeme ramazana 16 hr Fustic Dijana 32
More from around the web