Croat, Serb organisations urge reconc...

Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation

There are 12470 comments on the SETimes news story from Jan 9, 2014, titled Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation. In it, SETimes news reports that:

Posting signs in both the Latin and Cyrillic alphabets is part of an effort at reconciliation between the countries in the region.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SETimes news.

Since: Dec 12

Penshurst, Australia

#3362 Mar 17, 2014
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
You Croats and your 'heavenly kingdom' and 'chosen people' drivel. In war no side is complete blameless, including the Serbs, but certainly not the nonsense you espouse in that sillyness you have posted. We already know what the Croats have done to the Serbian people. You got away with it for seventy years, in the 40's and 90's.
Your degenerating into trolling now BJ4me, making personal attacks against posters because you don't like the truth. Your in 'fine' company.
You don't even know your own history.Heavenly Kingdom is Serbian aspiration to create Greater Serbia.The numbers that I quoted in previous comment are factual and not a nonsense and YOU have a problem of facing the truth.There are 180 000 Serbs ( wherever there are Serbs that's Serbia ) in Sydney so try to organise a Log Revolution here and see what happens.And for Christ sake, try to use apostrophe.Your is for something that is mine whereas you'r is abbreviated version of you are.
sava

Hawthorn, Australia

#3363 Mar 17, 2014
Dalmatino wrote:
<quoted text>
serbia is the most pedophile country
i would love to molester you dalmatino....lol
sava

Hawthorn, Australia

#3364 Mar 17, 2014
Dalmatino wrote:
<quoted text>
serbia is the most pedophile country
dalmatino...would you like a bag of lollies

jump in the back of my van....
sava

Hawthorn, Australia

#3365 Mar 17, 2014
Dalmatino wrote:
<quoted text>
serbia is the most pedophile country
i can even dress up as a catholic priest....

bring back any fond memories????...lol

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3366 Mar 17, 2014
BJ4me wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know your own history.Heavenly Kingdom is Serbian aspiration to create Greater Serbia.The numbers that I quoted in previous comment are factual and not a nonsense and YOU have a problem of facing the truth.There are 180 000 Serbs ( wherever there are Serbs that's Serbia ) in Sydney so try to organise a Log Revolution here and see what happens.And for Christ sake, try to use apostrophe.Your is for something that is mine whereas you'r is abbreviated version of you are.
Your the one with the problem with the truth, learn about the history of the Croats. Whilst the Jews received recognition of what they endured under the Nazis, the Serbs, thanks to Tito and the fcked up concept of south Slav unity, got swept under the carpet for the sake of unity with the Croats, and this is not to mention Oluja and the propaganda war against the Serbs in the 90's. You have a lot of nerve.

BTW
You know where you can stick your and also 'you'r' apostrophe :-)
SunceTiKrvavo

Beograd, Serbia

#3367 Mar 17, 2014
BJ4me wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know your own history.Heavenly Kingdom is Serbian aspiration to create Greater Serbia.The numbers that I quoted in previous comment are factual and not a nonsense and YOU have a problem of facing the truth.There are 180 000 Serbs ( wherever there are Serbs that's Serbia ) in Sydney so try to organise a Log Revolution here and see what happens.And for Christ sake, try to use apostrophe.Your is for something that is mine whereas you'r is abbreviated version of you are.
Fact is that most nations in balkans used the term greater to expand their influence. Now Serbs being the majority in the Balkans stood in the way of others having their "Greater" country, hence why everyone jumped at killing and cleansing the Serbs because they knew that a greater serbia is more possible than greater croatia or albania etc. We were a majority then and are a majority in ex Yugo borders now. We dont need a greater serbia as we are already greater, we just want our people outside of serbia to be safe but with intentions of others around us this is proving impossible.
SunceTiKrvavo

Beograd, Serbia

#3368 Mar 17, 2014
On our own we stand higher than Croatia will in thousand years with the help of their masters. We are true people, they are puppets. We are not to trust the croatian people in a million years. Ever. They hate us and we need to accept and ignore that, and move on. No reconciliation needed.

Since: Dec 12

Penshurst, Australia

#3369 Mar 17, 2014
SunceTiKrvavo wrote:
On our own we stand higher than Croatia will in thousand years with the help of their masters. We are true people, they are puppets. We are not to trust the croatian people in a million years. Ever. They hate us and we need to accept and ignore that, and move on. No reconciliation needed.
So what are you doing here in Croatian forum then ????Nobody here is interested in your apologetic propaganda...The way you are heading now is towards total oblivion..
Puno zla ste nanijeli svom srodnom narodu i nemate stida niti ste se pokajali i zbog toga vas stigla Bozja ruka( Srpski prorok Tarabic )
sava

Hawthorn, Australia

#3370 Mar 17, 2014
BJ4me wrote:
One day in not to distant past ( 23 years ago ) Strahd was walking around Avala contemplating the meaning of life.Being in pensive mood , he strayed from the path and accidentally collided with bukva.All of the sudden (miraculously ) Sveti Sava appeared to him and and addressed him in thunderous voice :
" Listen to me my chosen son, these are the words of God.God created you even before he created amoeba which makes you the most primitive being on this planet but do not worry...See , the bump on your forehead is a horn of wisdom and all you have to do is rub it and all the wisdom will come to you..
Here is a revelation according to God ( Serbia forum chapter 14:27 ):
1.) Serbs are perfect and blameless God chosen people
2.) God gave them a sizeable portion of Croatia to enjoy forever.
3.) All non Serbs are to be deported, robbed, raped or murdered so that you do not feel threatened.God will give you JNA, Mladic , Karadjic , Martic, Milosevic,Seselj,Babic, Kapetan Dragan and Arkan (just to name few from multitude of pillars of the Serbian society ) to help you achieve that.
4.) You have to exile 500 000 Ustashe, kill 27 000, rape 50 000 women in exactly 647 internment camps to earn your Heavenly Kingdom.. "
And here is what went wrong...Strahd instead of going to where action is, went to Tomislav club tripped on the threshold and went headlong into Pavelic's arse displayed in the foyer and thereby instantly converting his wisdom horn into donkey's rectum that profusely covered him in verbal excretia which is lasting to present day.
that is just nasty....bj must have swallowed a bitchy pill
1.more serbs died than ustasha
2.rapes?...no one will ever know that one???
3. 647 internment camps.....
4.JNA was a joke...at the start of the war...high command was full of slovenes and croats...even the vukovar general was a macedonian
5. 180000 serbs in sydney...crap.....wouldnt be half that in australia...including the halfbreeds
6.no matter what serbs did..nothing was as bestial as killing 1/3rd, expelling 1/3rd, and catholacizing 1/3rd...nothing.......the worse part.... it was blessed on the quiet by the grandpooba in rome

Since: Dec 12

Penshurst, Australia

#3371 Mar 17, 2014
SunceTiKrvavo wrote:
<quoted text> Fact is that most nations in balkans used the term greater to expand their influence. Now Serbs being the majority in the Balkans stood in the way of others having their "Greater" country, hence why everyone jumped at killing and cleansing the Serbs because they knew that a greater serbia is more possible than greater croatia or albania etc. We were a majority then and are a majority in ex Yugo borders now. We dont need a greater serbia as we are already greater, we just want our people outside of serbia to be safe but with intentions of others around us this is proving impossible.
You will see how great you are when Vojvodina declares independence
sava

Hawthorn, Australia

#3372 Mar 17, 2014
there are 70 000 people in australia..of serbian heritage...2011 census
SunceTiKrvavo

Beograd, Serbia

#3373 Mar 17, 2014
BJ4me wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are you doing here in Croatian forum then ????Nobody here is interested in your apologetic propaganda...The way you are heading now is towards total oblivion..
Puno zla ste nanijeli svom srodnom narodu i nemate stida niti ste se pokajali i zbog toga vas stigla Bozja ruka( Srpski prorok Tarabic )
this thread is in both Serbian and Croatian forums. Mi smo zla? A vi niste? Priznaj da nas mrzis. Isti smo ali to vi necete nikad da priznate. Mrzite nas zbog vere i zbog znanja istorije. Stidite se svoje istorije i mrzite sve ko zna istinu. Ali promeniti to nemoze. Priznati moze.
SunceTiKrvavo

Beograd, Serbia

#3374 Mar 17, 2014
Croats denying everything, Nazi Croatia- Excuses/Denial, Jasenovac- Excuses/Denial, Krajina- Excuses/Denial, you are so perfect and have never done anything wrong but Serbs on the other hand deserve to die "Za Dom" ,,,,,,, Yet we admit to doing all we have done in the past.

Since: Dec 12

Penshurst, Australia

#3375 Mar 17, 2014
sava wrote:
there are 70 000 people in australia..of serbian heritage...2011 census
You are correct, my figure was a poetical licence to emphasise a possible scenario of Log Revolution in Australia..

Since: Dec 12

Penshurst, Australia

#3376 Mar 17, 2014
SunceTiKrvavo wrote:
<quoted text> this thread is in both Serbian and Croatian forums. Mi smo zla? A vi niste? Priznaj da nas mrzis. Isti smo ali to vi necete nikad da priznate. Mrzite nas zbog vere i zbog znanja istorije. Stidite se svoje istorije i mrzite sve ko zna istinu. Ali promeniti to nemoze. Priznati moze.
Your Serbian is atrocious for somebody who claims to be from Belgrade.The point is that there were bad people on all sides and they were indicted and tried for their crimes so the rest of us should move on.Another point is that the number of Serbian war criminals totally overshadowed the others and that is the fact that you have to accept before any attempt at reconciliation would be possible.For your information, majority of Croatians never hated you and I personally have lots of Serbian friends and they are not radical or bloodthirsty like some of you youngsters.
Roman

Australia

#3377 Mar 17, 2014
Reconciliation is useless at this point.. Acceptance and change of attitude from both sides towards each other is necessary for any progress to show.
Seems like the serbs dont want to hate Croats but do so based on what Croats think of them.
Croats seem to have a hard time admitting to anything that makes them look bad and hate the serbs for pointing out facts they refuse to admit.

This is my opinion based on reading some of the comments here. I am a Romanian born in Hungary by the way before anyone tries to jump down my throat for saying the obvious truth. Peace
SunceTiKrvavo

Beograd, Serbia

#3378 Mar 17, 2014
BJ4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Serbian is atrocious for somebody who claims to be from Belgrade.The point is that there were bad people on all sides and they were indicted and tried for their crimes so the rest of us should move on.Another point is that the number of Serbian war criminals totally overshadowed the others and that is the fact that you have to accept before any attempt at reconciliation would be possible.For your information, majority of Croatians never hated you and I personally have lots of Serbian friends and they are not radical or bloodthirsty like some of you youngsters.
Ja pricam kako tako, to nema veze, Jel si ikad pricao sa Lalom iz Vojvodine, Imamo naglasak i otezujemo reci. To nema nikakve veze sa ovim. Mi priznajemo nase zlocine, bacamo ih u hague, a sta vi? Brani te najgore, brani te sami sebe od istine. Ajde cao
Dalmatino

Darwin, Australia

#3379 Mar 18, 2014
sava wrote:
<quoted text>i would love to molester you dalmatino....lol
That's very Kacavenda of you

http://www.rferl.mo bi/a/serbia-orthodox-church-bi shop-orgies-rape-scandal/24965 214.html
Dalmatino

Darwin, Australia

#3380 Mar 18, 2014
sava wrote:
<quoted text>i can even dress up as a catholic priest....

bring back any fond memories????...lol
What's wrong with orthodox robes?

http://youtu.be/BbPBiPP45Vg
sava

Hawthorn, Australia

#3381 Mar 18, 2014
Nordic wrote:
<quoted text>
So you say she its ugly?. Just becous she looks Scandinavians?
its been 40 years...and i've still got the hots for Agnetha from abba...yum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia, Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kosovo's new president Thaci takes office amid ... 4 hr Kosovo is Serbia 539
News Vukovar still divided 15 years on (Nov '06) 5 hr Kosovo is Serbia 704
News Russia launches third day of Syria strikes from... 18 hr Strahd 42
News Turkey Breathes New Life Into Serbiaa s Ottoman... (Dec '10) 20 hr Kosovo is Serbia 7
News Turkey Breathes New Life Into Serbiaa s Ottoman... (Dec '10) 20 hr Kosovo is Serbia 24
News Albanian PM backs Serbian-Albanian commerce cha... 20 hr sava 6
Muslim child beheading a teddy bear Sat MUSLIM BUTCHERS 3
More from around the web