Analysts say Nikolic's Srebrenica apology is significant

Apr 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SETimes news

Serbia President Tomislav Nikolic's apology to the Bosnian people for war crimes, including the deaths at Srebrenica, is seen as a notable step toward regional peace and stability.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
teddy

Genova, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

stated by a roaring follower of Seselj,here stands the significance..
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

servian slaves since 1389
teddy

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

cant you subhumans see that EU money totally changed him. Most of the Serbs don't even consider him a Serb anymore. He fooled everybody's expectations on the elections. Even worse traitor than tadic was.
teddy

Genova, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

teddy wrote:
cant you subhumans see that EU money totally changed him. Most of the Serbs don't even consider him a Serb anymore. He fooled everybody's expectations on the elections. Even worse traitor than tadic was.
You jerk! What do you want? replicate? but don't offend...

Since: Mar 13

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Yeah, hate those EU loving traitors.
MAKS

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Serbia needs EU so its LAND for EU trade! These guys are only doing what they must or serbia will revert back to the 90s and we all know how that ended for serbs!
teddy

Genova, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Strahd wrote:
Yeah, hate those EU loving traitors.
Strahd you are still in nostalgy on politicals with clergy-radical-chetnik orentiation!?...the way you see the policy you've transported in australia, how I perceive...Ahh you, I know you're a person, who you sleep with a picture of Momcilo Djujic under the pillow

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••