Serbia marks 14th anniversary of [1999] NATO bombing

Mar 24, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Free Republic

Today marks the 14th anniversary since the start of the NATO bombing campaign against Serbia, i.e. the former Federal Republic of Yugoslavia in Tasmajdan Park.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of192
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Remember your defeat of 1999 by NATO. A lesson to be learned for all ages in Servoslavia.
Mene moja naucila strina

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Funny lol that for 14 years the genocidal cutthroat magelomanic fascist serbs have been asking the world ZASTO? why? NATO bombed serbia.

The reason you inhuman inbred fascist genocidel race of bloodthirsty child killers is that your crossed all lines of civilized behaviour in a civilized world and like a big bully in a playground you had to be deciplined and chestized so that you stop abusing your neighbours.
If you cant play in a civilized manner then you will be civilized NATOs way BOOOOOM heheee.

Another defeat the serbs celebrate! What a race of LOOOOOOSERS!

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

2

And today, they are trying to blame Croatians, Bosnians and Albanians for YU wars, serbian savages!

They think the world don`t know what happened the last 15 years.
Serbonazis

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I'd like to volunteer for Advanced Rectal Screening.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Serbonazis wrote:
I'd like to volunteer for Advanced Rectal Screening.
NATO will teach you another lesson soon!
Dalmatino

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

what's croatian homosexual rights activist and also a bisexual from Adelaide talking bout?

Come on there are no bigger butchers than croats and albanian islamic wahhabis

www.kosovoliberationarmy.com

Btw are you celebrating your defeats in Republika Srpska, Vukovar and Posavina?
Serbonazis

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

yep, they are gonna be climbing all up in my ass
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>NATO will teach you another lesson soon!
all those blue helmets- i love it!
Serbonazis

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NATO won't be bombing the Gulf Coast anytime soon, you nutbag
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>NATO will teach you another lesson soon!
Albanian and PROUD

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Praise our one and only God-the United States of America!

Hail NATO


Inshallah!
Mene moja naucila strina

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 25, 2013
 
Serbonazis wrote:
Remember your defeat of 1999 by NATO. A lesson to be learned for all ages in Servoslavia.
alvanians lost in kosovo 1998-1991, fryom 2001 and preshevo valley 2001

alvos are biggest losers
Mene moja naucila strina

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 25, 2013
 
Mene moja naucila strina wrote:
Funny lol that for 14 years the genocidal cutthroat magelomanic fascist serbs have been asking the world ZASTO? why? NATO bombed serbia.
The reason you inhuman inbred fascist genocidel race of bloodthirsty child killers is that your crossed all lines of civilized behaviour in a civilized world and like a big bully in a playground you had to be deciplined and chestized so that you stop abusing your neighbours.
If you cant play in a civilized manner then you will be civilized NATOs way BOOOOOM heheee.
Another defeat the serbs celebrate! What a race of LOOOOOOSERS!
List of Croatian defeats celebrated by Croats

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/TOI69...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

5:51

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 25, 2013
 
Serbonazis wrote:
Remember your defeat of 1999 by NATO. A lesson to be learned for all ages in Servoslavia.
Big victory that one,the most powerful Country in the World and a gang of underlings attacked a small Country,real heroes those bastards,i would like them to try that stunt with someone who could fight back you backward Donkey riding Clown.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 25, 2013
 
Albanian and PROUD wrote:
Praise our one and only God-the United States of America!
Hail NATO
Inshallah!
I notice you don't live in that paradise on Earth.

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Big victory that one,the most powerful Country in the World and a gang of underlings attacked a small Country,real heroes those bastards,i would like them to try that stunt with someone who could fight back you backward Donkey riding Clown.
If you Serbs continue with this attitude NATO might just bomb you again...
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
If you Serbs continue with this attitude NATO might just bomb you again...
I am not Serbian,i am English you Nazi TW#T
Tosk Albanian

Torino, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 25, 2013
 
Hail Blair & Clinton!

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Serbian,i am English you Nazi TW#T
I know you`re a Serb from the way you lie.

filthy cigo
Mene moja naucila strina

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 25, 2013
 
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
If you Serbs continue with this attitude NATO might just bomb you again...
if you albos continue with this attitude there will be another albanian tractor race.....
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

since the great 1389 there is so many anniversaries in serbia
diroguevara

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 25, 2013
 
bosnia have many interesting anniversaries such as srebrenica , siege of sarajevo , lasva valley massacre (done by croats), siege of mostar, siege of bihac etc

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of192
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••