World Cup: Serbia 2-0 Scotland - Scots Outclassed By Serbs,...

Mar 26, 2013 Full story: Who Ate All The Pies 116

Gordon Strachan's men were deservedly beaten away in Novi Sad on Tuesday night after a rather lacklustre display from the Scots.

Full Story
kurbats are slaves

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#82 Apr 10, 2013
SOKOL OvO wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ashamed for supporting Belgrade Serbia considering you live in Slovenia and that Serbia Belgrade gave the order to attack Slovenia?
order for attack was from croat stipe mesic

are you ashamed that you live in allied australia considering croatia was on axis side in ww2
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#83 Apr 10, 2013
kurbats are slaves wrote:
<quoted text>
order for attack was from croat stipe mesic
are you ashamed that you live in allied australia considering croatia was on axis side in ww2
servian war criminals from 1991 onward

“tell it how it is”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#84 Apr 10, 2013
kurbats are slaves wrote:
<quoted text>
order for attack was from croat stipe mesic
are you ashamed that you live in allied australia considering croatia was on axis side in ww2
No Croat gave any order to attack Slovenia, only people who gave those orders were Yugoslavs and Serbs from Belgrade Serbia.

Croatia has always had good relations with Australia unlike Serbia.

Serbia was with the axis under Milan Nedic.
NIKOLA

Pyrmont, Australia

#85 Apr 10, 2013
SOKOL OvO wrote:
<quoted text>
No Croat gave any order to attack Slovenia, only people who gave those orders were Yugoslavs and Serbs from Belgrade Serbia.
Croatia has always had good relations with Australia unlike Serbia.
Stupid Sokol is back under his old nic Again.

Pity you are still an IMBECILE!!!

Cowardly croat relationships with Australia are VERY Poor!!!
When young Britt Lapthorne was MURDERED By Filthy croat Dogs, the Shamefull croat government Botched the investigation to protect their Own Police involvement!
Rest assured relations between Australia and Cowardly croatia ARE NOT Good!

ALSO - Cowardly croats ARE NOT allowed to march on ANZAC Day as they were THE ENEMY & LOST in WWI & WWII!!!
Yet the Serbs have for over 50years & Will march AGAIN this Year!!!
Nuff Said!

BTW Both the Scottish side and the Serbian Team are Not up to WC Standards right now - They're the Facts - Thats Football...
post 82

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#86 Apr 10, 2013
SOKOL OvO wrote:
<quoted text>
No Croat gave any order to attack Slovenia, only people who gave those orders were Yugoslavs and Serbs from Belgrade Serbia.
Croatia has always had good relations with Australia unlike Serbia.
Serbia was with the axis under Milan Nedic.
post 82

Serbia was Allied Croatia was Axis

“tell it how it is”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#87 Apr 10, 2013
HI NIKOLA!!!!!!!!!!

HOW ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Nikola you spoke to soon,

Serbs convicted of murder and r@pe wile on a cruise ship
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Dianne_...

As for your comment on Australian-Croatian-Serb relations the following links say it all

http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/02/19/us-...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-11-17/govt-ap...

So as you see Australia supports Kosovo Albanians and the Australian government is working with the Croatian government to extradite a Serb war criminal.

Heres another country that supports Kosovo independence
http://www.setimes.com/cocoon/setimes/xhtml/e...

Your on a roll Nikolina

:D
NIKOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid Sokol is back under his old nic Again.
Pity you are still an IMBECILE!!!
Cowardly croat relationships with Australia are VERY Poor!!!
When young Britt Lapthorne was MURDERED By Filthy croat Dogs, the Shamefull croat government Botched the investigation to protect their Own Police involvement!
Rest assured relations between Australia and Cowardly croatia ARE NOT Good!
ALSO - Cowardly croats ARE NOT allowed to march on ANZAC Day as they were THE ENEMY & LOST in WWI & WWII!!!
Yet the Serbs have for over 50years & Will march AGAIN this Year!!!
Nuff Said!
BTW Both the Scottish side and the Serbian Team are Not up to WC Standards right now - They're the Facts - Thats Football...
NIKOLA

Pyrmont, Australia

#88 Apr 10, 2013
SOKOL OvO wrote:
HI NIKOLA!!!!!!!!!!
HOW ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Nikola you spoke to soon,
Serbs convicted of murder and r@pe wile on a cruise ship
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Dianne_...

Your on a roll Nikolina
:D
<quoted text>
I know its Hard for you, being such an Uneducated Imbecile, but you should get someone with an IQ above 10 (which counts you OR Anybody else in your inbred Peasant family) to Read information Before you post it you Dumbass. You have poste this "cruise ship crap" before. You were made to look like an IDIOT by me back then, so I'm Happty to do it again.

For everyone else, please read and learn what an Absolute FcknIdiot Sokol is: This is an excerpt from the Official Coroners Inquest - Not sokols wiki BS.

Eight men from Adelaide, South Australia who were travelling companions on the ship had been named by police investigators as "persons of interest" in the case. An inquest was ordered and the eight men, Dragan Losic, Mark Wilhelm, Petar Pantic, Letterio "Leo" Silvestri, Luigi Vitale, Matthew Slade, Ryan Kuchel and Sakelarios "Charlie" Kambouris were subpoenaed to appear.

In September 2008, the NSW Director of Public Prosecutions announced Mark Wilhelm, Letterio Silvestri and Ryan Kuchel would face charges over the circumstances of Brimble's death. Mark Wilhelm was to be charged with manslaughter.

Last time I looked Sokol (you braindead Pathetic Fool) NONE OF THOSE CHARGED WERE SERBIAN...

You are Truly, an Absolute FcknIdiot...

BTW Its NIKOLA (Nikolina is your Blow up doll)you Biatch
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#89 Apr 11, 2013
NIKOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
I know its Hard for you, being such an Uneducated Imbecile, but you should get someone with an IQ above 10 (which counts you OR Anybody else in your inbred Peasant family) to Read information Before you post it you Dumbass. You have poste this "cruise ship crap" before. You were made to look like an IDIOT by me back then, so I'm Happty to do it again.
For everyone else, please read and learn what an Absolute FcknIdiot Sokol is: This is an excerpt from the Official Coroners Inquest - Not sokols wiki BS.
Eight men from Adelaide, South Australia who were travelling companions on the ship had been named by police investigators as "persons of interest" in the case. An inquest was ordered and the eight men, Dragan Losic, Mark Wilhelm, Petar Pantic, Letterio "Leo" Silvestri, Luigi Vitale, Matthew Slade, Ryan Kuchel and Sakelarios "Charlie" Kambouris were subpoenaed to appear.
In September 2008, the NSW Director of Public Prosecutions announced Mark Wilhelm, Letterio Silvestri and Ryan Kuchel would face charges over the circumstances of Brimble's death. Mark Wilhelm was to be charged with manslaughter.
Last time I looked Sokol (you braindead Pathetic Fool) NONE OF THOSE CHARGED WERE SERBIAN...
You are Truly, an Absolute FcknIdiot...
BTW Its NIKOLA (Nikolina is your Blow up doll)you Biatch
servoslaves since 1389

Since: Feb 13

Melbourne, Australia

#90 Apr 11, 2013
kurbats are slaves wrote:
<quoted text>
not really dirty kurbat
Tell me how much this hurts...

http://www.fifa.com/worldranking/index.html

Since: Feb 13

Melbourne, Australia

#91 Apr 11, 2013
NIKOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
I know its Hard for you, being such an Uneducated Imbecile, but you should get someone with an IQ above 10 (which counts you OR Anybody else in your inbred Peasant family) to Read information Before you post it you Dumbass. You have poste this "cruise ship crap" before. You were made to look like an IDIOT by me back then, so I'm Happty to do it again.
For everyone else, please read and learn what an Absolute FcknIdiot Sokol is: This is an excerpt from the Official Coroners Inquest - Not sokols wiki BS.
Eight men from Adelaide, South Australia who were travelling companions on the ship had been named by police investigators as "persons of interest" in the case. An inquest was ordered and the eight men, Dragan Losic, Mark Wilhelm, Petar Pantic, Letterio "Leo" Silvestri, Luigi Vitale, Matthew Slade, Ryan Kuchel and Sakelarios "Charlie" Kambouris were subpoenaed to appear.
In September 2008, the NSW Director of Public Prosecutions announced Mark Wilhelm, Letterio Silvestri and Ryan Kuchel would face charges over the circumstances of Brimble's death. Mark Wilhelm was to be charged with manslaughter.
Last time I looked Sokol (you braindead Pathetic Fool) NONE OF THOSE CHARGED WERE SERBIAN...
You are Truly, an Absolute FcknIdiot...
BTW Its NIKOLA (Nikolina is your Blow up doll)you Biatch
Servian pride at it's best...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21191...
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#92 Apr 11, 2013
LtCol wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me how much this hurts...
http://www.fifa.com/worldranking/index.html
Not at all

For normal Croats i dont have anything against Croatian football ranking
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#93 Apr 11, 2013
LtCol wrote:
<quoted text>
Servian pride at it's best...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21191...
Kurbatian pride at it's best...

http://dalje.com/en-world/croat-milat-is-most...
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#94 Apr 11, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Kurbatian pride at it's best...
http://dalje.com/en-world/croat-milat-is-most...
servoslaves since 1389 keep spilling stupidity
NIKOLA

Pyrmont, Australia

#95 Apr 11, 2013
LtCol wrote:
<quoted text>
Servian pride at it's best...
Ma sta se odje Kurcis Picko jedan Smotani?
Ne znas ni Ko si Ni sta si...

You post here with Different nics because your ASHAMED of yourself your family and your Real background!!!

You are an Uneducated Loser who gets SMASHED in Every Pathetic blogg you post.

You continually post Incorrect rubbish and when you are Proven wrong, you change nics or Ignore the TRUTH.
I have NEVER read where Anyone supports your ridiculous, immature Idiotic arguments.(although Plenty have Smashed you B.S.)

You are Truelly a Cowardly Lying Pathetic little Troll...

Ajd sad NARS Kretenu jedan!!! Odje si svima dosadjao...
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#96 Apr 12, 2013
servoslaves are winning nothing

Since: Feb 13

Melbourne, Australia

#97 Apr 14, 2013
NIKOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
Ma sta se odje Kurcis Picko jedan Smotani?
Ne znas ni Ko si Ni sta si...
You post here with Different nics because your ASHAMED of yourself your family and your Real background!!!
You are an Uneducated Loser who gets SMASHED in Every Pathetic blogg you post.
You continually post Incorrect rubbish and when you are Proven wrong, you change nics or Ignore the TRUTH.
I have NEVER read where Anyone supports your ridiculous, immature Idiotic arguments.(although Plenty have Smashed you B.S.)
You are Truelly a Cowardly Lying Pathetic little Troll...
Ajd sad NARS Kretenu jedan!!! Odje si svima dosadjao...
I think I can hear your boss informing that smoko has ended and you can go back and hold the 'Go Slow' sign by the roadside work site.

Since: Feb 13

Melbourne, Australia

#98 Apr 14, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Kurbatian pride at it's best...
http://dalje.com/en-world/croat-milat-is-most...
You see this is where you keep on failing.
Ivan Milat's grandfather came from Croatia, his dad was born in Australia and married a Anglo-Australian woman.
I can't see where he can be classed as Croatian, this would be like calling a crime commited by a Australian with English heritage as a Australian Englishman.

Typical Serbian media, looking to trash the name of Croats & Croatia. FAIL!
Terrorist ISP Zagreb

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#99 May 18, 2013
LtCol wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Typical Serbian media, looking to trash the name of Croats & Croatia. FAIL!
It is Croatian media you retard. dalje.com is Croatian website not Serbian
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#100 May 19, 2013
servian senceless propaganda since 1389
Crnogorac

Slovenia

#101 Jul 27, 2013
LtCol wrote:
<quoted text>
Taken the whole of the JNA 3 whole months to take it from lightly .
36 000 men for sure is not the whole JNA you kurbatianLOSER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia, Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U.S. ambassador asks why Putin is visiting Serbia 6 min I can read 14
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 9 min Blahblah80 1,928
Kosovo imposes sanctions, Russians amused 5 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 3
U.S. ambassador has poor grasp of history - Yak... 13 hr Tomica Teklic 2
Opposition leader: Serbia is bankrupt 13 hr Tomica Teklic 4
The Church of Saint Sava Thu ISPicka 30
Balkans hit by fresh flooding; three dead Wed Tomica Teklic 15
•••

Serbia, Serbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••