Greece continues to support Serbia on EU, Kosovo

Full story: B92

Greek Ambassador to Serbia Dimostenis Stoidis estimated on Monday that Serbia deserved to be granted a starting date for EU entry talks.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of99
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Greece was supporter of Milosevic, for this reason not recognize Kosovo.

Greece is problem for EU and NATO.

“A man's character is his fate”

Since: Jun 10

Heraclitus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Strong support and thanks to Greece.

Kosovo is not a country, nor will ever be.

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

The_Baron wrote:

Kosovo is not a country, nor will ever be.
So it should be part of Albania?

“A man's character is his fate”

Since: Jun 10

Heraclitus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
So it should be part of Albania?
Never was in history, nor will ever be.

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Does WW2 not count as history?

As for never will be, are you a future teller? I am sure 10 years ago you were saying Montenegro will never leave..
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Vojvodina is going out from servia in 2018

“A man's character is his fate”

Since: Jun 10

Heraclitus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TheRealMagyar wrote:
Does WW2 not count as history?
As for never will be, are you a future teller? I am sure 10 years ago you were saying Montenegro will never leave..
No it doesn't count. You are talking about period under Italian fascist occupation of Albania, but fascistic states, like Hungary was, it doesn't count.

Normal people are ashamed of this period of history, and would like to be erased.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kacavenda, serbian orthodox bishop is a notorious pedophile bishop, and he is going to be dismissed from his post. He molested young serbian boys and men.

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 17, 2013
 
Hungary was a fascistic state for less than a year between 1944-1945.
And we have no reason to be ashamed of our inter war history, 1920-1945. It was a very, very difficult time for us. You cannot even comprehend the situation at the time. Our reaction was natural and normal to such a situation.

And off course it counts. History is history.
Mene moja naucila strina

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 17, 2013
 
Serbonazis wrote:
Vojvodina is going out from servia in 2018
keep dreaming

Since: Apr 13

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

european2012 wrote:
Greece was supporter of Milosevic, for this reason not recognize Kosovo.
Greece is problem for EU and NATO.
It's obvious that you have no idea about the greek foreign policy.
The reason that Greece doesn't recognise Kosovo is that we are against unilateral border changes. We believe in dialogue. Many other countries are against Kosovo independence.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

enasEllinas wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious that you have no idea about the greek foreign policy.
The reason that Greece doesn't recognise Kosovo is that we are against unilateral border changes. We believe in dialogue. Many other countries are against Kosovo independence.
Most countries declared their independence unilaterally in the past, and Kosovo did the same now. Who cares abour Greece, little Greece!
Eduardo

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Yes and no. Those countries still had to wait until the country in question was willing to recognize them. Even if they had a bloody war of independence they still have to send delegates to sit in front of each other and negotiate.
France for example made Haiti paid them 60 million Francs in reparations in exchange for recognizing their independence even thought the Haitians had already defeated them fair and square.

“A man's character is his fate”

Since: Jun 10

Heraclitus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>Most countries declared their independence unilaterally in the past, and Kosovo did the same now. Who cares abour Greece, little Greece!
What is your fuel? Hate for Serbia, hate for Greece or love for Albanians ? And why ?

“A man's character is his fate”

Since: Jun 10

Heraclitus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Serbonazis wrote:
Vojvodina is going out from servia in 2018
We are not going anywhere, thanks for your concern.

“A man's character is his fate”

Since: Jun 10

Heraclitus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

enasEllinas wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious that you have no idea about the greek foreign policy.
The reason that Greece doesn't recognise Kosovo is that we are against unilateral border changes. We believe in dialogue. Many other countries are against Kosovo independence.
100 % true and well explained. Thanks.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The_Baron wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your fuel? Hate for Serbia, hate for Greece or love for Albanians ? And why ?
because you serbonazis are belligerent and bellicose without any concern for the Albanians and others who disagre with your nazi style genocidal policies.

Since: Apr 13

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 18, 2013
 
The_Baron wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your fuel? Hate for Serbia, hate for Greece or love for Albanians ? And why ?
He's either Albanian either American.

Since: Apr 13

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 18, 2013
 
The_Baron wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your fuel? Hate for Serbia, hate for Greece or love for Albanians ? And why ?
He's either Albanian or American.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

servoslaves since 1389

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of99
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••