Serbian president on visit to Palestine

There are 15 comments on the B92 story from Apr 23, 2013, titled Serbian president on visit to Palestine. In it, B92 reports that:

Serbian President Tomislav Nikoliae late on Wednesday arrived in Palestine, where he was greeted with top honors and the sounding of anthems.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at B92.

“vladika kurcavenda ”

Since: May 08

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 May 2, 2013
RAMALLAH -- Serbian President Tomislav Nikolic late on Wednesday arrived in Palestine, where he was greeted with top honors and the sounding of anthems.

After his meeting with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, Nikolic addressed reporters in Ramallah.

"We have a similar fate and solve it in a similar way - through negotiations. Sometimes those who do not support us think that it is our weakness that we negotiate, and we are negotiating because we are strong, because we believe that we are right and that is why we want to provide our own and other people's children with better lives," said Nikolic.

The Palestinian president addressed the same press conference to say that Serbia was one of the first countries which recognized that "the key to peace and stability in the Middle East is that Palestine returns to the map."

"Our contacts with your country never stopped, and remember, your country was one of the first to host an early dialogue between the Palestinians and Israel," said Abbas, addressing his guest.

Nikolic also met with Palestinians who studied at Serbian universities, and Serbs living in Palestine.

The Serbian president laid a wreath at the grave of former Palestinian Authority President Yasser Arafat in Ramallah.

“vladika kurcavenda ”

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 May 2, 2013
So Nikolic went to Israel and said they share same fate with Israel, now he says that they share same fate with Palestine also.
What does he think he is doing?
Does he think that he is being successful in making people believe in what he is saying?
(Montenegrin, 2 May 2013 15:56)

“vladika kurcavenda ”

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 May 2, 2013
In Israel Nikolic said that Serbia and Israel had the same problem and a similar destiny. In Palestine he declared that Serbia carries Palestine in its heart. So where is exactly situated Serbia? One day on Israeli side against terrorists and the other, with terrorists and against the "aggressors".
(Dragan, 2 May 2013 15:32)

“vladika kurcavenda ”

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 May 2, 2013
nikolic is utterly grotesque and far away from reality. eternal what? with whom? sharing the same history say what? serbia has become an obvious puppet state. can anyone guess who is pulling the strings?
(zoka, 2 May 2013 15:15)
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#5 May 3, 2013
krajina-warrior wrote:
nikolic is utterly grotesque and far away from reality. eternal what? with whom? sharing the same history say what? serbia has become an obvious puppet state. can anyone guess who is pulling the strings?
(zoka, 2 May 2013 15:15)
most servians are grotesque since 1389
jelena

Beograd, Serbia

#6 Jun 18, 2013
i love u Palestine, Palestinian ppl are great ppl!

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#7 Jun 18, 2013
Interesting...
square_1

France

#8 Jun 18, 2013
neverni toma trying to make peace between israel and palestine instead of letting them settle their own sh...t. It's more important to him than his own starving people.

“World is ruled by>>>”

Since: Dec 08

law of the jungle

#9 Jun 18, 2013
square_1 wrote:
neverni toma trying to make peace between israel and palestine instead of letting them settle their own sh...t. It's more important to him than his own starving people.
now he is neverni but before he was elected you said you spport him because he is different than tadic and now suck it up he will be your leader for next few years and probably you will see few more changes because serbs are desperate to enter EU and he will do anything about it
Karolcik

United States

#10 Jun 18, 2013
Serbia supports Iran too. Serbs are like gypsies. They go whatever way the wind blows.
RADOVAN KARADZIC

Podgorica, Montenegro

#11 Jun 18, 2013
Better Palestine, then Zionist Jewish Terorists.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#12 Jun 19, 2013
RADOVAN KARADZIC wrote:
Better Palestine, then Zionist Jewish Terorists.
serbain war criminal karadzic is the worst of all
Hamilcarus

France

#13 Jun 19, 2013
diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
now he is neverni but before he was elected you said you spport him because he is different than tadic and now suck it up he will be your leader for next few years and probably you will see few more changes because serbs are desperate to enter EU and he will do anything about it
You like to suck it up don't you you homo muslim bosnian fizikalac jejeje? Stop repeating yourself like a retarded bosnian islamic hillbilly son of a b...h.

I never supported him, I still favor Radical Party and Dveri Srpske. I only said better him than tadic, yet it turned out he is even worse yellow liberal pro western scum than him
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#14 Jun 19, 2013
Hamilcarus wrote:
<quoted text>
You like to suck it up don't you you homo muslim bosnian fizikalac jejeje? Stop repeating yourself like a retarded bosnian islamic hillbilly son of a b...h.
I never supported him, I still favor Radical Party and Dveri Srpske. I only said better him than tadic, yet it turned out he is even worse yellow liberal pro western scum than him
you are a typical servian imposter since 1389 by using one of my topix names. what else can you expext from a mentally and deranged as well as pathologically sick servians in 21st century, but the same as in 1389.
Serbonazis

Burwood, Australia

#15 Jun 19, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text> all alvanians are grotesque since 1389
Yep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia, Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NATO troops confront Serb crowds in Kosovo north (Jun '12) 5 hr Teddy_ 393
News Transgender army major wins victory in conserva... Sat servonazis 3
News Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) Fri Strahd 12,226
News EC approves proposal to sign SAA with Kosovo Apr 30 srbe na vrbe 1
News Opposition: Belgrade Waterfront is 'scam of cen... Apr 30 srbe na vrbe 1
News Serbia seals deal with Abu Dhabi developer for ... Apr 26 SunceTiKrvavo 2
News Dozens injured, arrested after soccer riots in ... Apr 26 hahaha 6
More from around the web