Remembering the Good in Evil Times

Remembering the Good in Evil Times

There are 42 comments on the Transitions Online story from Dec 13, 2013, titled Remembering the Good in Evil Times. In it, Transitions Online reports that:

In mid-October, the Belgrade city council named a street after Srdjan Aleksic, a Bosnian Serb soldier who in 1993 tried to stop fellow soldiers from attacking a Bosnian Muslim in the southeastern Bosnian town of Trebinje.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Transitions Online.

Servoslaves

Niagara Falls, NY

#23 Dec 16, 2013
Bozidar Delic wrote:
<quoted text>
Alvos are the biggest liars in the entire Europe
that is you servoslaveShitnickimposter
Djordje Gajanin

Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#24 Dec 18, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>depleted psychotic brain from this servoslaveimposter using another blog name.
1 Milliom poor civilians killed in the vietnam was 1 million !!!! 6 million tons of bombs dropped
60 percent of these bombs didn't explode all these poor childre there :((( american can be such nazis
Servoslaves

Niagara Falls, NY

#25 Dec 18, 2013
Djordje Gajanin wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Milliom poor civilians killed in the vietnam was 1 million !!!! 6 million tons of bombs dropped
60 percent of these bombs didn't explode all these poor childre there :((( american can be such nazis
you are a siskservosaleimposter.
Djordje Gajanin

Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#26 Dec 18, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>The international court and the international community decided about it not you servoslave on these blogs. you like to give lesson to everybody. you pretend to know everything. get lost you servonazi.
See serbs are nazis for doing nothing but americans are heroes for genocides again your logic fails so if the international court decides that they should slay 200 milion innocnets people that would be normal ? I forgot you like to play god
Servoslaves

Niagara Falls, NY

#27 Dec 18, 2013
Djordje Gajanin wrote:
<quoted text>
See serbs are nazis for doing nothing but americans are heroes for genocides again your logic fails so if the international court decides that they should slay 200 milion innocnets people that would be normal ? I forgot you like to play god
you servoslaveimposters play God, we American try to bring freedom and democracy to all parts of the world including your naziserviaslaveland.
Zivota Panic

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#28 Dec 18, 2013
Servoslaves wrote:
<quoted text>you servoslaveimposters play God, we American try to bring freedom and democracy to all parts of the world including your naziserviaslaveland.
Alvania is a Naz! state of the 21st century
Servoslaves

Niagara Falls, NY

#29 Dec 18, 2013
Zivota Panic wrote:
<quoted text>
Alvania is a Naz! state of the 21st century
Albania has nothing to do with you sickservoslaveimposter. I am from USA and that is what upsets you the most that we in USA do not support Serbian genocidal policy.

Since: Dec 12

Dulwich Hill, Australia

#31 Dec 20, 2013
US pentagon pentagram wrote:
Who says we were aggresors, imperialist USA and EU lolololol.
STFU scum, we were only defending ourselves from ustashe knife and islamic hordes, after they declared their independences they took all their mental complexes on Serbs, wishing to ethnically cleanse their newborn states of Serbs
www.kosovoliberationarmy.com
Oh I get it now.So you have followed Us tactics by engaging in pre-emptive attack before we attack you ????Also ,all the Serbs in Hague are there by mistake( should be somebody else-ghost of Ante Pavelic or Tito' bones).Hey, the fact is ,whom ever attacks unarmed nation is aggressor so live with it and address your mannerism (like.... be polite).For your information, the last thing that I would want is to be a Serb in 21st century.You should be ashamed for all the evil that your people did to their neighbours.
Zivota Panic

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#32 Dec 20, 2013
BJ4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I get it now.So you have followed Us tactics by engaging in pre-emptive attack before we attack you ????Also ,all the Serbs in Hague are there by mistake( should be somebody else-ghost of Ante Pavelic or Tito' bones).Hey, the fact is ,whom ever attacks unarmed nation is aggressor so live with it and address your mannerism (like.... be polite).For your information, the last thing that I would want is to be a Serb in 21st century.You should be ashamed for all the evil that your people did to their neighbours.
Croatia is the only country in EU with war criminals in Hague
Cohen

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#33 Jan 11, 2014
Serbs and Serbia have great and proud Anti - Fascist , Anti-Axis and Anti-Naz! history
RADOVAN KARADZIC

Podgorica, Montenegro

#34 Jan 11, 2014
Cohen wrote:
Serbs and Serbia have great and proud Anti - Fascist , Anti-Axis and Anti-Naz! history
You sound like Jew Commie.
That is not good thing,buddy.
Cohen

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#35 Jan 11, 2014
RADOVAN KARADZIC wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like Jew Commie.
That is not good thing,buddy.
There is nothing wrong with Serbian Anti Fascist , Anti-Axis and Anti-Naz! history
RADOVAN KARADZIC

Podgorica, Montenegro

#36 Jan 11, 2014
Cohen wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing wrong with Serbian Anti Fascist , Anti-Axis and Anti-Naz! history
Interesting
What do you thing about this then?

reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#37 Jan 11, 2014
RADOVAN KARADZIC wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting
What do you thing about this then?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =v0tGrozx_XIXX
To bad for you.I am not communist

Location hidden

#38 Jan 11, 2014
Cohen wrote:
<quoted text>
to bad your lot were the biggest fascists running through Europe 20 yrs ago .Just ask the people of srebrnica shoe shine
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#39 Jan 11, 2014
Zadar wrote:
<quoted text>to bad your lot were the biggest fascists running through Europe 20 yrs ago .Just ask the people of srebrnica shoe shine
care more for croatistani war crimes from 1940s and 1990s

Location hidden

#40 Jan 11, 2014
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
care more for croatistani war crimes from 1940s and 1990s
blah blah blah ,your an id!ot
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#41 Jan 11, 2014
Zadar wrote:
<quoted text>blah blah blah ,I am an idiot
yes you are

Location hidden

#42 Jan 11, 2014
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
yes i suck Croatian cock
do you
MATKO JURIC

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#43 Jan 12, 2014
Can i f*ck your sister?
Zadar wrote:
<quoted text>do you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia, Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sebs have been ethnically cleansed in Kosovo - ... 2 hr Sledgehammer 2
Zarko Vukcevic- najnovije vesti - Naslovi.net (Dec '15) 3 hr I have a great dick 108
jebo sam zarka vukcevica u dupe.... 3 hr Miki 2
News Kosovo warns against Serbia's candidate for UN ... 4 hr Kosovo is Serbia 1
News Dacic ready for 'fierce debate' during UNSC Kos... 5 hr Kosovo is Serbia 1
News Former Kosovo official on 'highway of ethnic di... 5 hr Kosovo is Serbia 1
News Pristina 'to boycott' Serbia-Albania gathering 5 hr Kosovo is Serbia 1
More from around the web