Tension rises in Balkans over Bosnia future

Full story: Guardian Unlimited

Rise in vitriol between Balkan nations over future of region harks back to bloody conflicts of the 1990s Croatian president Stipe Mesic is to stand down after a decade in power.

Comments (Page 154)

Showing posts 3,061 - 3,066 of3,066
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
stozerni_general

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

alvanians lost every war in the past since 1100
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

stozerni_general wrote:
alvanians lost every war in the past since 1100
another servian stupid lie, as usual
Zagora_2

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Serbian Republika Srpska above all

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

I have a solution for Bosnia break it up even further, its not a true federation with only two states, come on people. Every province should be its own state hence every state would have a mixed population and no secession would be possible.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

If that happens in my previous comments, people will learn to live together as they won't be divided into Serbs and non-Serbs but rather into people from this province and people from that province.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Kurvatica wrote:
<quoted text>
1/3 to croatia? what for? They are just a minority in a country where Serbs and Bosnians live.
Do you not know history, 85% of the current "muslim Bosnians" are actually croats. The ottomans had no issues with the followers of the orthodox religion. Only with the Catholics, so they forced as many as they could to turn muslim, or it was death. if you think about it. Majority of Muslim bosnians are Croatian.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,061 - 3,066 of3,066
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••