Belgrade Police Pressurise Serbs, Kosovo Official Claims

Jul 18, 2012 Full story: BalkanInsight.com 12

A senior Kosovo official says Serbia has deployed hundreds of police in Kosovo, who threaten any Kosovo Serbs who want to integrate.

Full Story

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#1 Jul 18, 2012
That`s what Serbs are best at. Threatening, cheating, lying, stealing, raping, killing, eating human meat...and the list goes on...
I piss on dead tAlbanians

Scranton, PA

#2 Jul 18, 2012
albanian ritual in blood

Just write albanian dervish on google images

albanians butchering for human organs

www.kosovoliberationarmy.com

Prishtina, Kosovo

#3 Jul 18, 2012
thats not what the news are saying, look at the top of your page illiterate serb
Black hawk

London, UK

#4 Jul 21, 2012
prishtina wrote:
That`s what Serbs are best at. Threatening, cheating, lying, stealing, raping, killing, eating human meat...and the list goes on...
your hatred is terrible. How can you live with yourself. There are faults on both sides.Pighead.
Black hawk

London, UK

#5 Jul 21, 2012
your hatred is terrible. How can you live with yourself. There are faults on both sides.Pighead.

Prishtina, Kosovo

#6 Jul 21, 2012
Black hawk wrote:
That`s absolutely untrue, PIG!
realistic

Torino, Italy

#7 Jul 21, 2012
Black hawk wrote:
exactly like each albanian "live" with himself...sad "people.."
Serb propaganda

Australia

#8 Jul 23, 2012
Black hawk wrote:
No no no not both sided , 1 side the Serb barbarians are the ones who commited genocide amongst the innocent Albanian population in Kosova , UCK were just defending their heartland Kosova and it's civilians against the occupiers Serbs. The Serbs invaded what was never theirs but we all know they are criminals that's what they are good at, ENOUGH SAID!!! KOSOVA I ALBANIA !LONG LIVE THE ALBANIAN NATION !!!!!!!
realistic

Torino, Italy

#9 Aug 10, 2012
Serb propaganda wrote:
<quoted text>No no no not both sided , 1 side the Serb barbarians are the ones who commited genocide amongst the innocent Albanian population in Kosova , UCK were just defending their heartland Kosova and it's civilians against the occupiers Serbs. The Serbs invaded what was never theirs but we all know they are criminals that's what they are good at, ENOUGH SAID!!! KOSOVA I ALBANIA !LONG LIVE THE ALBANIAN NATION !!!!!!!
Lol all bhis comments are so stupids!!! Well,what d'you expect from an albanian.....
Kar Madhi

Scranton, PA

#10 Aug 10, 2012
He's actually ass kissing croat, not albanian
OJHA

Hamilton, Canada

#11 Aug 10, 2012
That's why killing of Serbs is a good thing.
realistic

Torino, Italy

#13 Sep 24, 2012
OJHA wrote:
That's why killing of Serbs is a good thing.
just you should pass over...bye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia, Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russian military T-14 Armata Tank Thu Justice League 2
Serbia begins NATO partnership Thu Justice League 6
Hashim Thaci: Even Serbia Will Recognize Kosovo... Feb 25 Justice League 11
Montenegro, Serbia strengthen military ties Feb 25 Justice League 59
Kosovo Marks Independence Day Amid Doom and Gloom Feb 25 Albonazis 7
Mayor in Hungary seeks fence as migrants overwh... Feb 25 Teddy_ 305
BiH, Serbia improve military co-operation Feb 25 Justice League 23
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:03 pm PST