Serbian lawmakers vote to support Kos...

Serbian lawmakers vote to support Kosovo deal

There are 30 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Apr 26, 2013, titled Serbian lawmakers vote to support Kosovo deal. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

A protester holds a poster depicting, from left: Serbian Progressive Party leader and deputy Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic, Serbian Prime Minister Ivica Dacic and Serbia's President Tomislav Nikolic, that reads: "They Betrayed Kosovo" during a rally in front of Serbia's parliament building in Belgrade, Serbia, Friday, April 26, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Karolcik

Prague, Czech Republic

#23 Apr 27, 2013
Dalmatin wrote:
So, satanic EU fears the territorial autonomy only when it's in her backyard, but who gives a f...k about other countries' separatist movements backed by that same EU is that it?
I'm not sure the EU backs territorial autonomies. They may back minority rights, but minority rights don't include granting of a territorial autonomy. You should turn your attention to the personal vanity of people who are excessively proud of having their origin in a particular region. You can't get the right image of what's going on and who exactly is spreading demagogy unless you don't visit autonomist nests, such as autonomija.info. I have once talked to "The Baron", the guy who regularly visits this forum, and I was shocked by his insane regionalist pride. And I don't think he is on an EU payroll.
Serbonazis

Wilson, NY

#24 Apr 27, 2013
Dalmatin wrote:
So, satanic EU fears the territorial autonomy only when it's in her backyard, but who gives a f...k about other countries' separatist movements backed by that same EU is that it?
another servian slave since 1389
Karolcik

Prague, Czech Republic

#25 Apr 27, 2013
My experience is simply different. In 2000 (prior to our EU accession), the Czech Republic managed to carry out an internal constitutional and administrative reform whereby "regions" became the core units of administration. Nobody criticized us for disregarding the historical "lands", namely Bohemia, Moravia and Silesia. Nobody except the Moravian separatists, of course. A similar administrative reform had been carried out by Slovaks (also prior to their EU accession); their reform, too, was directed against autonomist demands of Hungarians. You can ask TheRealMagyar.

Well, may be this could be attributed to the fact that we didn't behave like enemies of the EU.
reality

Hackham, Australia

#26 Apr 27, 2013
just learn to live with ur small genitals, no need to take it out on other people
strobe, u can always get an enhancement, it might calm u down.
Oliver Cromwell

Darwen, UK

#27 Apr 27, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
Most Serbs are content with Albanian Kosovo, and simply want to get on with their lives, and want the 25% unemployment to reduce.
Australian diaspora such as Strahd like to make trouble, to them it is a plaything, a hobby, it makes them feel more Serbian.
Yes until those Albanians come for another bite of Serbia,then another and another.
Oliver Cromwell

Darwen, UK

#28 Apr 27, 2013
Strahd wrote:
'Dacic rejected the accusations, insisting that "we did not betray our country, we were defending it." He reiterated that Serbia will never recognize Kosovo's statehood.'
Read more:
http://www.ctpost.com/news/world/article/Serb...
A tight rope is being walked. Any Traitor should be shot. Dacic is already suspect in my eyes.
I am surprised more of those Traitors havn't been shot,i can't think of any since Dindic.
Oliver Cromwell

Darwen, UK

#29 Apr 27, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>nobody pays any attention to the Balkan Butchers of servia
You seem to have a full time job paying attention to Serbs and Serbia,now go and get your med from the ward Orderly and tell him to up your dose.
Serbonazis

Wilson, NY

#30 Apr 27, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have a full time job paying attention to Serbs and Serbia,now go and get your med from the ward Orderly and tell him to up your dose.
you really need a servomedication since 1389
RADOVAN KARADZIC

Podgorica, Montenegro

#31 Apr 27, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>another servian slave since 1389
Alvania is steel SLAVE.
I mena since Skendeberg die....Alvania because province of Ottoman Empire...
Ha ha ah!!

Alvanian trash.
Serbonazis

Wilson, NY

#32 Apr 28, 2013
RADOVAN KARADZIC wrote:
<quoted text>Alvania is steel SLAVE.
I mena since Skendeberg die....Alvania because province of Ottoman Empire...
Ha ha ah!!
Alvanian trash.
you mean servian trash since 1389

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia, Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Serbia under pressure from Russia over its EU g... 1 hr SunceTiJebemKrvavo 112
za vrijeme ramazana 5 hr Fustic Dijana 32
Zarko Vukcevic- najnovije vesti - Naslovi.net (Dec '15) 5 hr Dejan Fustic 96
News The Clintons Celebrated, But Likely a Disaster ... 6 hr Strahd 2
News Kosovo's new president Thaci takes office amid ... 7 hr Strahd 385
News U.S. vice-president, Russian PM to visit Belgra... 23 hr Kosovo is Serbia 1
News Serbians divided over EU integration: research 23 hr Kosovo is Serbia 1
More from around the web