Serbian lawmakers vote to support Kosovo deal

Apr 26, 2013 Full story: Connecticut Post 30

A protester holds a poster depicting, from left: Serbian Progressive Party leader and deputy Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic, Serbian Prime Minister Ivica Dacic and Serbia's President Tomislav Nikolic, that reads: "They Betrayed Kosovo" during a rally in front of Serbia's parliament building in Belgrade, Serbia, Friday, April 26, 2013.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 26, 2013
To fight more another day.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Apr 27, 2013
'Dacic rejected the accusations, insisting that "we did not betray our country, we were defending it." He reiterated that Serbia will never recognize Kosovo's statehood.'

Read more:

http://www.ctpost.com/news/world/article/Serb...

A tight rope is being walked. Any Traitor should be shot. Dacic is already suspect in my eyes.
Karolcik

Prague, Czech Republic

#3 Apr 27, 2013
I think that in order to determine whether someone is a traitor you would have to know all the circumstances, which in this case means that you would have to know what he had been told in Brussels. This is what the public will probably never be told in entirety. There were many bilateral and close-door meetings.

In order to judge them, you have to wait, at the very least, until the opening of archives in 2083 or until publishing of Ashton's memoirs.

Location hidden

#4 Apr 27, 2013
Karolcik wrote:
I think that in order to determine whether someone is a traitor you would have to know all the circumstances, which in this case means that you would have to know what he had been told in Brussels. This is what the public will probably never be told in entirety. There were many bilateral and close-door meetings.
In order to judge them, you have to wait, at the very least, until the opening of archives in 2083 or until publishing of Ashton's memoirs.
'There were many bilateral and close-door meetings.'

Insidious closet deals which screw the Serbs are not the Serbian way.

Simple. Any Serb that recognises an Albo led Kosovo in any shape or form is a traitor.

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#5 Apr 27, 2013
Most Serbs are content with Albanian Kosovo, and simply want to get on with their lives, and want the 25% unemployment to reduce.

Australian diaspora such as Strahd like to make trouble, to them it is a plaything, a hobby, it makes them feel more Serbian.

Location hidden

#6 Apr 27, 2013
Most Hungarians want to get on with their lives and live in peace with Serbs except for troublemaking Hungarian Jews like Majmun.

ADMISSION by the TheRealMajmun. Post 117

I am a liberal Jew and a member of MSZP.... Hope that clarifies it for you

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/romania/TDVM ...

In Post 175 he also admitted

I have roots from various places, and I can't be a 5th columnist, because I am Hungarian.

Location hidden

#7 Apr 27, 2013
Majmun post 117

I am a liberal Jew and a member of MSZP.... Hope that clarifies it for you

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/romania/TDVM...

In your mind.

#8 Apr 27, 2013

In your mind.

#9 Apr 27, 2013
And I do indeed have roots from various places, Gmr s Kis Hont, Győr and Borsod

Location hidden

#10 Apr 27, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
Post 148 in reply to you by a Poster from Bucharest. Even other Hungarians dont trust you.

I was just quoting you dammit. Make up your mind. I don't have a problem with you being MSZP nor with you being a Jew.

As I said, most of Jobbik's voters come from MSZP (most SZDSZ went to LMP) so you being ex-Mszp did not surprise me. Nor annoy.

Now Fck off Hungarian Jew looking to cause trouble for Slovaks, Serbs and Romanians, and using primitive Albo's.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#11 Apr 27, 2013
servian slaves since 1389

In your mind.

#13 Apr 27, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Post 148 in reply to you by a Poster from Bucharest. Even other Hungarians dont trust you.
I was just quoting you dammit. Make up your mind. I don't have a problem with you being MSZP nor with you being a Jew.
As I said, most of Jobbik's voters come from MSZP (most SZDSZ went to LMP) so you being ex-Mszp did not surprise me. Nor annoy.
Now Fck off Hungarian Jew looking to cause trouble for Slovaks, Serbs and Romanians, and using primitive Albo's.
The poster in question was half Romanian, thus he has the same complexes as a half Albanian-Serb would, and my MSzP post was clearly a joke. There is nothing Jewish about me, if you want to find Jews, look towards your own picka materina.

Your attempts are hilarious to say the least.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#14 Apr 27, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you Jew ? What do you want with us ?
nobody pays any attention to the Balkan Butchers of servia

“Strahdskys Cow Keva and Tata”

Since: Feb 09

Paprikas Toilet Seat

#15 Apr 27, 2013
who can blame serbs for wanting to assassinate or murder the leaders when they do not behave in the interest of the country.. i wish albanians started thinking along these lines...for they have it worse....actually, traitors in albania are hailed as heroes and rewarded with governing the country, of course for the interest of foreign powers, serbia, greece included... turkey brother and American embassy.

good luck serbois and albos...
Strahd

Melbourne, Australia

#17 Apr 27, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
The poster in question was half Romanian, thus he has the same complexes as a half Albanian-Serb would, and my MSzP post was clearly a joke. There is nothing Jewish about me, if you want to find Jews, look towards your own picka materina.
Your attempts are hilarious to say the least.
Stop trying to insult the Poster who clearly knew your identity Jew.

Your sly word spins are not going to work.

Fck off from here
Strahd

Melbourne, Australia

#18 Apr 27, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>nobody pays any attention to the Balkan Butchers of servia
This one from Austria admitted he was a Jew too once. notice how much he is protecting the majmun here.
Dalmatin

Pascoe Vale, Australia

#19 Apr 27, 2013
So now you talbanians don't like turks and americans, why you always were their puppets then?

You were always workin for the foreign interests, because as the smallest and the weakest inferior balkan country you can't do bloody sh..te

In your mind.

#20 Apr 27, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trying to insult the Poster who clearly knew your identity Jew.
Your sly word spins are not going to work.
Fck off from here
First of all, he never said I was a Jew (which I am not), like he says in a post, he was almost drunk, and didnt quite get my sarcasm.

As far as insulting him goes

"My very Romanian mother had cancer..."
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/romania/TUO8...

him talking about his beliefs
Karolcik

Prague, Czech Republic

#21 Apr 27, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
'There were many bilateral and close-door meetings.'
Insidious closet deals which screw the Serbs are not the Serbian way.
Simple. Any Serb that recognises an Albo led Kosovo in any shape or form is a traitor.
But the situation must have been really dire for the Serbian side. In fact, it was a trialogue, not a dialogue. And given that the interests of the other two sides (K. Albanians + EU) matched to a large extent, it is a miracle what the Serbian side managed to hammer out of it. Everybody was representing his own interests there, the EU's interests having consisted in the defence of the joint foreign office's role (this was one of the first major tasks entrusted to it since it was established in 2009) and in preventing any demands for territorial autonomy, because territorial autonomies are something each EU government fears.

The titoist Yugoslavia could have resisted this pressure, but now we have a different environment.
Dalmatin

Pascoe Vale, Australia

#22 Apr 27, 2013
So, satanic EU fears the territorial autonomy only when it's in her backyard, but who gives a f...k about other countries' separatist movements backed by that same EU is that it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia, Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 58 min BJ4me 11,152
Wwi Argus Archive: Serbians fight back in Belgrade 9 hr servonazis 30
This city was rebuilt 40 times 16 hr JosMeProsloNije 46
Serbia must accept Kosovo plan or risk isolatio... (Apr '13) Sun servonazis 82
Russia gives blankets to Kosovo Serbs instead o... (Dec '11) Sun Paul Laidlaw 86
Yugoslavia's last defense minister dies in Moscow Sat servonazis 426
Man murders wife, shows parents her body on webcam (Apr '11) Dec 18 juegoskizi 83
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:28 am PST