Human traffickers convicted by Higher Court in Belgrade

Full story: B92 6
The court found members of the criminal group - identified only with their initials as S.A., Z.D., Z. Z., S.I., andi D.K. - to be guilty of trafficking women in Serbia and Moldavia for sexual exploitation. Full Story

“Jebo sam Srbiju”

Since: May 08

Winnipega, Canada

#1 Jun 18, 2013
Belgrade -- The Higher Court in Belgrade on Monday convicted five human traffickers to a total of 15 years in prison.

The court found members of the criminal group - identified only with their initials as S.A., Z.D., Z.., S.I., andi D.K.- to be guilty of trafficking women in Serbia and Moldavia for sexual exploitation.

Two defendants have been acquitted, the Atina NGO, which deals with human trafficking, said in a statement.

The group was arrested as they were providing a Moldovan woman with fake documents and "threatening her not to says anything if problems occurred," the statement said.

The victim was previously brought to Serbia illegally after she was falsely promised a job as a waitress.

While she was illegally transferred over the border, the victim "had to hide in a river for several hours, and then in a corn field, and for this reason later had health issues," the NGO said in its statement.

When the traffickers were arrested, the woman was given temporary accommodation at a shelter operated by the organization.
Hamilcarus

France

#2 Jun 19, 2013
It aint jack sh..t comparing to albanians who are organ traffickers. No wonder tourism in albania dropped after people have heard horrific stories about people having their bodies mutilated and butchered for human organ traffic

www.kosovoliberationarmy.com
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jun 19, 2013
Hamilcarus wrote:
It aint jack sh..t comparing to albanians who are organ traffickers. No wonder tourism in albania dropped after people have heard horrific stories about people having their bodies mutilated and butchered for human organ traffic
www.kosovoliberationarmy.com
this one is the same imposter from servoslavia by using one of my topix names. typical of servians since 1389
Serbonazis

Burwood, Australia

#4 Jun 19, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text> I am the same imposter from all forums making up Idiotic topix names. I'm a typical albo imbecile since 1389
Yep
RADOVAN KARADZIC

Podgorica, Montenegro

#5 Jun 19, 2013
Who cares what some Alvanian Monkey think?
Sand Monkey
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#6 Jun 20, 2013
RADOVAN KARADZIC wrote:
Who cares what some Alvanian Monkey think?
Sand Monkey
you mean servian monkeys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia, Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 12 min pocahontas 2,009
Vatican position on Kosovo "unchanged" (Feb '11) 4 hr Hungarian 101 9
U.S. ambassador asks why Putin is visiting Serbia 12 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 40
Kosovo imposes sanctions, Russians amused Sat Lukashenko is Dr ... 7
The Kosovo case: Punishing friends, rewarding e... (Jun '13) Sat Lukashenko is Dr ... 29
U.S. ambassador has poor grasp of history - Yak... Sep 19 Tomica Teklic 2
Opposition leader: Serbia is bankrupt Sep 19 Tomica Teklic 4
•••

Serbia, Serbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••