Belgrade court upholds Vujanovic's se...

Belgrade court upholds Vujanovic's sentence for Ovcara war crimes

There are 9 comments on the Balkan Times story from Apr 28, 2011, titled Belgrade court upholds Vujanovic's sentence for Ovcara war crimes. In it, Balkan Times reports that:

BELGRADE, Serbia -- The Appeals Court in Belgrade upheld on Wednesday the 20-year sentence given to former deputy commander of Serb forces in Vukovar, Stanko Vujanovic, for war crimes against Croat military prisoners of war.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Balkan Times.

Since: Apr 11

Have A Nice Day

#1 Apr 29, 2011
Serbia -- The Appeals Court in Belgrade upheld on Wednesday, April 27th, the 20-year sentence given to former deputy commander of Serb forces in Vukovar, Stanko Vujanovic, for war crimes against Croat military prisoners of war. Vujanovic was convicted of participating in the November 1991 murder of an estimated 200 Croats at the Ovcara pig farm in Vukovar. The initial sentencing was in March 2009.

“World is ruled by>>>”

Since: Dec 08

law of the jungle

#2 May 28, 2013
ovcara massacre was jut another of serbian war crimes against civilians
diroguevara

UAE

#3 Jul 11, 2013
serbia is evil
Stern des Sudens

France

#4 Jul 11, 2013
bosnian muslims cutting off the head of Serb prisoner and then playing football with it.(Video)

www.youtube.com/watch...

more bosnian muslim crimes here

www.kosovoliberationarmy.com
diroguevara

UAE

#5 Jul 11, 2013
After the fall of Vukovar, Croatian soldiers and civilians were imprisoned and tortured. 200 Croats were killed and buried in a mass grave near Vukovar

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#6 Jul 11, 2013
This is too much for a normal human to comprehend.
Those fckin Bosnian Muslim and KLA scum. The horror that they committed.

I try not to judge all Bosnian Muslims and Albanians by what those animals did, but it is truly shocking.

God help the Serbs living next to that.
diroguevara

UAE

#7 Jul 11, 2013
i know its to much but hey that is serbia band they did it

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8 Jul 11, 2013
Bosnian Muslim criminals cutting the heads of Serbs and playing football with it. You Euro Muslims even joke about it.

Just sick.
diroguevara

UAE

#9 Jul 11, 2013
i know its not easy to be relative of orthodoxy serbs those who raped 50000 woman in bosnia and croatia and those were cutting babies testicles but you are what you are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia, Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Albanians are more Slavic than so called Monten... 3 hr Teddy 769
News Finger pointed at Russians in alleged coup plot... 3 hr Strahd 104
News Conservative Serbia becomes unlikely sex change... 12 hr sava 3
News Serbian Kosovo status by April (Jan '07) 16 hr banana-oOo-bytes me 481
Zarko Vukcevic- najnovije vesti - Naslovi.net (Dec '15) 21 hr Mato Bugic 275
Why space is the impossible frontier Fri Strahd 7
Is ISP Ljubljana aka Banovic obsessed with BBC ??? Thu Milan Sufflay 1
More from around the web