Kosovo finalises amendments for super...

Kosovo finalises amendments for supervision end

There are 54 comments on the SETimes news story from Aug 31, 2012, titled Kosovo finalises amendments for supervision end. In it, SETimes news reports that:

Kosovo's parliament approved a package of changes to the country's constitution on Friday after the amendments were finalised by the Commission for constitutional amendments.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SETimes news.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#43 Sep 6, 2012
Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Omgggg I give up.. Cause a country was strong 500years ago it don't mean shit now .. Dude stop humiliating yourself
Humiliating myself, why? because I say that China India and Russia do not rule the World, lololol! You idiot thank God It`s not like you`re saying and It will never be. Serbia can go and join them.
100yr old

San Jose, CA

#44 Sep 6, 2012
Kosovo is Srbija. Ask UN.

Prishtina, Kosovo

#45 Sep 7, 2012
100yr old wrote:
Kosovo is Srbija. Ask UN.
If you ever get the chance to get in Kosovo, you will receive a message from the +355 on your cell, which says - Welcome to Albania, the land of Eagles ~
David

Luton, UK

#46 Sep 7, 2012
China is economically powerful but it's power in Europe is sod all mate.
India has a large amount of problems to over come before it comes anywhere close to the rest of Europe.
Russia is very very very slow heading to closer ties with the EU and regardless do you really think the size of Russia they give a shit about Serbia or anyone for that matter, no they care about Russia (themselves).

NATO/EU is far more powerful then any of these single countries.
Russia would never invade Europe they trade with us too much and it just would not go down well with it's people.
India doesn't have the military equipment to do it and they need our trade.
China needs the worlds trade to keep going, that's why they don't give a s**t about north Korea anymore.
When you look at it they need us more than we need them.
David

Luton, UK

#47 Sep 7, 2012
Just because a country is rich doesnt make it a top Power. You moron,
Military power is still everything. America has the best capable military in the world, that makes your powerful.
You can have all the money in the world but if your country can't stop an army invading your country, you have sod all say. Power is power.
100yr old

San Jose, CA

#48 Sep 7, 2012
Kosovo je Srbija. Ask UN.

Prishtina, Kosovo

#49 Sep 7, 2012
100yr old wrote:
Kosovo je Srbija. Ask UN.
This is the Map of Serbia from the year 1911 (Belgrade city Museum) No Kosovo and I can`t see Vojvodina either. NOMAD.

Prishtina, Kosovo

#50 Sep 7, 2012
Mitch

East Maitland, Australia

#51 Sep 18, 2012
David wrote:
Just because a country is rich doesnt make it a top Power. You moron,
Military power is still everything. America has the best capable military in the world, that makes your powerful.
You can have all the money in the world but if your country can't stop an army invading your country, you have sod all say. Power is power.
You's are all dumbfu.ks .. How would you buy military sh.t without money.. Your a fuckin retard.. Serbs killed Albanians like what happens in a normal war.. What the us are doin to iraqis etc.. It's all an excuse so America can go into Kosovo. And everyone knows tge reason why.. Tge whole ethnic cleansing shut is bullshit.. Pictures are online.. Carle de point with mladic in 2005.. Americans knew where he was.. And that's why the world will see when him and Karadzic are not guilty.. On the other hand Albanians organ selling in the black market.. Now that's a crime.. And you David my friend.. Better shut your f.kin mouth cause I think your a Muslim just like the albos scums.. Watch taken and you will see how Albanians are.. Or go on YouTube and learn abit about Muhammad Hahahahaha that sh.ts funny.. Muslims are goin down, ww3 is sooner then you expect buddy.. Not happy about it but you will see what will happen when half the world agree and dissagree on the Kosovo independency.. You can laugh at this but it's already started.. Remember that
ZAP

Australia

#52 Sep 18, 2012
prishtina wrote:
http://www.mgb.org.rs/en/perma nent-exhibitions/museum-of-jov an-cvijic/picture/jovan-cvijic /19
serbija in its ethnic and historical borders, all else is PLJACKA!
David

Luton, UK

#53 Sep 18, 2012
Mitch wrote:
<quoted And you David my friend.. Better shut your f.kin mouth cause I think your a Muslim just like the albos scums.. Watch taken and you will see how Albanians are.. Or go on YouTube and learn abit about Muhammad Hahahahaha that sh.ts funny.. Muslims are goin down, ww3 is sooner then you expect buddy.. Not happy about it but you will see what will happen when half the world agree and dissagree on the Kosovo independency.. You can laugh at this but it's already started.. Remember that
Mitch am White English non religious mate, someones religion means nothing to me because all religion is a load of bullshit.
Yes you need money to build an army, but a technological advanced army is more important well.
This is a topix forum I can say what I please.
I haven't personally insulted you Mitch so please dont be like that with me.
We had to find a solution to the problem of them killing each other and making separate states is the only way.
Banovic

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#54 Sep 18, 2012
prishtina wrote:
http://www.mgb.org.rs/en/perma nent-exhibitions/museum-of-jov an-cvijic/picture/jovan-cvijic /19
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Banovic

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#55 Sep 18, 2012
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the Map of Serbia from the year 1911 (Belgrade city Museum) No Kosovo and I can`t see Vojvodina either. NOMAD.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Serbonazis

East Amherst, NY

#56 Sep 21, 2012
Banovic wrote:
Long live free and independent Vojvodina with Euro currency.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Popovic, Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stance of Nikolic and Vucic on referendum 'as e... Sep '16 Kosovo is Serbia 1
News Renowned Serbian painter Ljuba Popovic passes away Aug '16 Wikipedia 2
News People queue for early morning meetings with PM Jul '16 Kosovo is Serbia 1
News Serbia expels Macedonia ambassador to Belgrade (Oct '08) Mar '16 Dugi Devet Carabo... 1,490
News Milosevic allies in power with new look, 15 yea... (Oct '15) Oct '15 CGavran Monte 14
News Jailed Serb politician on hunger strike 'deteri... (Aug '15) Aug '15 ImaBoga 1
News Man murders wife, shows parents her body on webcam (Apr '11) Aug '15 dGo mnadDe lyHo i... 84
More from around the web