Kosovo finalises amendments for super...

Kosovo finalises amendments for supervision end

There are 54 comments on the SETimes news story from Aug 31, 2012, titled Kosovo finalises amendments for supervision end. In it, SETimes news reports that:

Kosovo's parliament approved a package of changes to the country's constitution on Friday after the amendments were finalised by the Commission for constitutional amendments.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SETimes news.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
obsever

Mississauga, Canada

#1 Aug 31, 2012
Please, stop serving the general public this nonsense about "Kosovo state". Kosovo is not a state. It is a Serbian land occupied by criminal and primitive Albanians with the help of NATO western criminals.
Beghjet Pacovi

Thailand

#2 Aug 31, 2012
Time to start a big house cleanup and disinfection soon :)

DeDominicis

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#3 Aug 31, 2012
nah Kosovars are cool and deserve freedom. The Serbians were to blame for the latest sporadic outbreaks of violence due to milosovic's identity issues....silly, little, insecure,white serbians.
Beghjet Pacovi

Thailand

#4 Aug 31, 2012
And here's this idiot who hates white people lol. How come you don't hate the jews, or american government? Of all things you chose to blame white people for your misery, dirty racist pig. You are a perfect proof that not only white people are racist.
Kosovo is Serbian land

Belgrade, Serbia

#5 Aug 31, 2012
amendmendts !!??

LOL

The sponsors are leaving shiptars without the job done and the katunari are making amendments haha

The only amendment you will eventually be forced to make is: Kosovo is Serbian land!

CCCC

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#6 Aug 31, 2012
obsever wrote:
Please, stop serving the general public this nonsense about "Kosovo state". Kosovo is not a state. It is a Serbian land occupied by criminal and primitive Albanians with the help of NATO western criminals.
Kosovo was never Serbian, you filthy slavic Barbarian!
albos are nazis

Slovenia

#7 Aug 31, 2012
DeDominicis wrote:
nah Kosovars are cool and deserve freedom. The Serbians were to blame for the latest sporadic outbreaks of violence due to milosovic's identity issues....silly, little, insecure,white serbians.
always bigger than balkan turks aka albanians

Slobodan Milosevic - albanian worst nightmare ever

DeDominicis

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#8 Sep 1, 2012
Beghjet Pacovi wrote:
And here's this idiot who hates white people lol. How come you don't hate the jews, or american government? Of all things you chose to blame white people for your misery, dirty racist pig. You are a perfect proof that not only white people are racist.
Well, here in America,we obtain our rights upon birth so if i were to be mad at my country it's because they werent more selective to who they gave those rights to. you arent born with the abillity to speak so whose to say you're entitled to rights. Milosovic used something obtained upon birth,that being race, to placate his urges to destroy somebody else without any particular reason at all. You chose to say i blame white people for my misery, not me, though i'd be correct to say it was true.

DeDominicis

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#9 Sep 1, 2012
The one positive thing about my country's mass spending is that we help liberate others but now we have a bunch of actors here ready to complain about that.
David

London, UK

#10 Sep 1, 2012
Now now children if your going to be apart of the European Union your countries are going to have to grow up.
Kosovo is it's own country. When Serbia joins the eu you'll prob have agree on that in the end as Kosovo will be joining after you.
Then you all be told what to do by Brussels and it won't matter.
We are all European, start getting along.

Remember you own your house and the land that's built on it so anything else isn't yours.
Serbs are terrorists

Clearview, Australia

#11 Sep 2, 2012
albos are nazis wrote:
<quoted text>
always bigger than balkan turks aka albanians
Slobodan Milosevic - albanian worst nightmare ever
Slobodan milosevic Serbias worst nightmare ever hehehehe:)))))))))
diroguevara

Balzan, Malta

#12 Sep 2, 2012
David wrote:
Now now children if your going to be apart of the European Union your countries are going to have to grow up.
Kosovo is it's own country. When Serbia joins the eu you'll prob have agree on that in the end as Kosovo will be joining after you.
Then you all be told what to do by Brussels and it won't matter.
We are all European, start getting along.
Remember you own your house and the land that's built on it so anything else isn't yours.
Serbia will never join satanic EU and it won't be anyone's puppet.

When Scotland declares independence from gay britain I'll ask you about "getting along"
Mitch

Australia

#13 Sep 3, 2012
David.. Shut the f...k up.. Hate when these outsiders talk about something they have no idea about.. Kosovo is a serb land and always will be a Serb land.. F..k the eu it's a corrupted organization.. An f...k every c..nt that says Kosovo isn't a heart of Serbia.. Russia, china and serbia will make sure Kosovo"if run by siptari" will suffer!!!

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#14 Sep 3, 2012
Mitch wrote:
David.. Shut the f...k up.. Hate when these outsiders talk about something they have no idea about.. Kosovo is a serb land and always will be a Serb land.. F..k the eu it's a corrupted organization.. An f...k every c..nt that says Kosovo isn't a heart of Serbia.. Russia, china and serbia will make sure Kosovo"if run by siptari" will suffer!!!
What outsiders serbian slavo shit? Nobody is more outsider than the serbs in the Balkans. You are not from here, read the history. IDIOT!
Mitch

Australia

#15 Sep 3, 2012
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
What outsiders serbian slavo shit? Nobody is more outsider than the serbs in the Balkans. You are not from here, read the history. IDIOT!
Shut the f..k up you Muslim piece of sh.t. I was born in Kosovo and came to sydney Australia after my family was tortured and voice recored which was sent back to my mother. You are all sick f...ks that will oneday pay for everything.. Kosovo will always be in my blood. I'm
A Serbian.. And Kosovo will be ours again!
Karolcik

Czech Republic

#16 Sep 3, 2012
"Serbia won't be anyone's puppet" :DDDD

Just substitute Yugoslavia for Serbia and I may agree with you.
The Furthest Distance

Msida, Malta

#18 Sep 3, 2012
karolcik or should I say karolji siptar lol. You were supporting Serbs now you've turned against them. Why?

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#20 Sep 3, 2012
Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the f..k up you Muslim piece of sh.t. I was born in Kosovo and came to sydney Australia after my family was tortured and voice recored which was sent back to my mother. You are all sick f...ks that will oneday pay for everything.. Kosovo will always be in my blood. I'm
A Serbian.. And Kosovo will be ours again!
Yeah we kicked you genocider slavs out of our beautiful lands - for good! What is stolen can never be yours. And what are you doing in Australia now nomad? Go back to Siberia!
Mitch

Australia

#21 Sep 3, 2012
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah we kicked you genocider slavs out of our beautiful lands - for good! What is stolen can never be yours. And what are you doing in Australia now nomad? Go back to Siberia!
Killing your Albanian peeps.. Mother Fu..ker

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#22 Sep 4, 2012
Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Killing your Albanian peeps.. Mother Fu..ker
Siberia mthf Siberia...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Popovic, Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Serbia expels Macedonia ambassador to Belgrade (Oct '08) Mar '16 Dugi Devet Carabo... 1,491
News Milosevic allies in power with new look, 15 yea... (Oct '15) Oct '15 CGavran Monte 14
News Jailed Serb politician on hunger strike 'deteri... (Aug '15) Aug '15 ImaBoga 1
News Man murders wife, shows parents her body on webcam (Apr '11) Aug '15 dGo mnadDe lyHo i... 84
News Bosnia: Cradle of jihad (Jul '15) Jul '15 JosMeProsloNije 9
News EU blackmails Serbia to impose sanctions on Russia (Nov '14) Nov '14 blimey 51
News Bogus academic claims tarnish Serbia's... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Generalissimus 1
More from around the web